Author Topic: Clairvoyance Waves  (Read 1475 times)

Offline Phantomenal

Clairvoyance Waves
« on: November 29, 2020, 12:59:16 PM »
Anyone read with her? She seems very legit and for sure she isn’t only out for money.

Offline qualitycontrol

Re: Clairvoyance Waves
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2020, 01:53:38 AM »
Yes, I’ve read with her twice. And the first reading she just kept saying, I see good and positive things coming to your life. I said what about my love life.  Do you see anything coming up for me. She said, if you have a name and dob, I could look into it for you. I said, well, I’d really rather you tell be what you see. She said she sees the next person coming into my life will be permanently.  So, then I gave her one guy who is really not in my life like a romantic interest anymore.  She said he has good and positive feelings for you, but it’s someone new. Then I gave her the guy who I hope to be with soon, and she said it’s a good chance with him 🙄 what I DID NOT LIKE, I gave her satisfaction because why would I not? I’m tired of giving excellent reviews prior to the prediction manifesting. She sent me a message saying could I please change my feedback to excellent. I told her no. I gave her satisfaction until the prediction happens. She had the NERVE to message me again saying and I quote “change it now, please”.  Now that will make me give you a poor rating.  So I’m done with her.

pfizer

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2020, 05:16:43 AM »
i honestly dont see any reader is good at general questions.

Offline qualitycontrol

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2020, 02:46:14 AM »
Well, I’ve had some good general readings. It’s the predictions that don’t come to light. Kisha dud a general for means knocked it out of the park.

Offline court1130

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2020, 03:06:27 AM »
Yes, I’ve read with her twice. And the first reading she just kept saying, I see good and positive things coming to your life. I said what about my love life.  Do you see anything coming up for me. She said, if you have a name and dob, I could look into it for you. I said, well, I’d really rather you tell be what you see. She said she sees the next person coming into my life will be permanently.  So, then I gave her one guy who is really not in my life like a romantic interest anymore.  She said he has good and positive feelings for you, but it’s someone new. Then I gave her the guy who I hope to be with soon, and she said it’s a good chance with him 🙄 what I DID NOT LIKE, I gave her satisfaction because why would I not? I’m tired of giving excellent reviews prior to the prediction manifesting. She sent me a message saying could I please change my feedback to excellent. I told her no. I gave her satisfaction until the prediction happens. She had the NERVE to message me again saying and I quote “change it now, please”.  Now that will make me give you a poor rating.  So I’m done with her.

That's just so unethical. I've heard stories of readers harassing their clients to change or remove reviews. Good for you for not allowing her to influence your rating...