Author Topic: Loving Touch bitwine reader  (Read 43720 times)

Offline PsyGurl

Loving Touch bitwine reader
« on: March 20, 2020, 12:44:45 PM »
Has anyone read with Loving Touch?(Jessica) ...she has many good reviews. Just wondering how your experience was?

Offline Ninacy

Re: Loving Touch bitwine reader
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2020, 06:15:14 PM »
Yes, I tried her twice 2-3 years ago and I found her to be a genuine indigo empath and remote viewer indeed, even though she wasn't totally accurate for me prediction-wise. She could pick up, for example, a detail about my ex's personality that only another psychic (out of countless psychics I've tried) has picked up that was very specific and intimate (and it can't be found online) and she could also describe third parties with great accuracy. Her final predictions were around 60% accurate I'd say, she got two major predictions right while some other minor predictions and details were off. What I liked about her is that she approached the reading in a neutral manner and she relayed some bad news tactfully without upsetting me like so many other so-called "legit" readers do. In my case, it was a mix of good and bad stuff.

I'd personally go back to her asking about a different subject this time as I feel she is definitely gifted--perhaps one of the 20-30 psychics Bitwine that have a genuine gift in a huge pool of frauds. 

Offline PsyGurl

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2020, 08:33:59 PM »
Thanks so much, Ninacy. I’m hoping to chat with her soon. :)

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2020, 02:01:27 PM »
I put in loving touch and nothing comes up. What is her name in bitwine?

Offline PsyGurl

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2020, 07:19:28 PM »
Try her bitwine link:
https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/47597-jessieroro

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2020, 11:35:01 PM »
I might try her now that I'm working for home and can probably catch many of the readers I bookmarked. She is very cheap too.

Offline Mirosee

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2020, 08:03:33 AM »
I remember she is mainly offline. If you want, it's better to send her message and make appointment. She respond to mail as soon as she can.  We had reading before and she went offline right after our reading.

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2020, 04:51:46 PM »
I really like her and respect her a lot.  She’s fair, won’t tell you what want to hear and really looks to help you in any way she can.  She reminds me a lot of Autumn River; a straight shooter but compassionate at the same time.  Is a true empath and remote viewer.  I’ve been reading with her since late January and she’s always on point about things. 

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2020, 03:40:06 AM »
That’s ok:).  Remote viewing is when a psychic has the ability to see what is presently around a person or situation; it’s kind of like having lenses looking right into the situation.  They can at times tell you what the person is wearing, what they’re doing at the present moment, etc.  Not many have this ability but the ones that do seem to be accurate.

Offline Mirosee

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2020, 04:22:23 AM »
That’s ok:).  Remote viewing is when a psychic has the ability to see what is presently around a person or situation; it’s kind of like having lenses looking right into the situation.  They can at times tell you what the person is wearing, what they’re doing at the present moment, etc.  Not many have this ability but the ones that do seem to be accurate.

Thank you for answering. That's cool lol. That explain certain things that she said. I probably will come back to her in the future. Maybe in one or two months. I am trying to cut down on psychic reading it's driving me crazy.

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2020, 06:17:54 AM »
Was impressed with her reading, just wondering if she’s a good empath? And if anyone could confirm anything she said about POI

Offline Mirosee

« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2020, 06:21:03 AM »
She was right on mine. She got his immature behaviour too

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2020, 01:23:15 PM »
She was good but i wasn’t wowed from her- I expected to be blown away from this thread.  I’ll maybe go back in a few weeks or months. She was good but not great. Also asked me if i wanted to give her more Information before we started. She asked when we lasted talk and saw each other and I answered and she asked a question off that. And then goes wanna tell me anything else if not that’s okay I just wanted to check... I don’t wanna discredit that cause people do ask those questions, but to ask another question off that. I don’t know. She wasn’t right or wrong. Seems like timeline for my things to happen is realistic and matches other I trust. Also threw in manifesting and cutting the cord mediations as well in my readings. Overall I probably will go back but let down a little from this forum talking her up.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2020, 09:32:32 PM »
Lol when I actually recommended her to a friend ages ago, she wasn't wowed either by the amount of details she got but her final prediction came to pass. I like her personally because she has a very grounding and realistic approach but I do get why some may not be impressed with their readings.

Offline Mirosee

« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2020, 03:00:21 AM »
Honestly, out of all reader I read with, all said he got issues and so on, he is trying to move on. But she was the only one that said he felt spiteful towards me while we are in no contact about something that I said. I found out later yes, he was spiteful towards me.

Lol when I actually recommended her to a friend ages ago, she wasn't wowed either by the amount of details she got but her final prediction came to pass. I like her personally because she has a very grounding and realistic approach but I do get why some may not be impressed with their readings.

anything