Author Topic: the site is a scam.  (Read 1237 times)

Offline PixieMoonlight

the site is a scam.
« on: March 20, 2020, 09:13:38 AM »
the readers are on a strict call conversion system.  they have to get 28mins+ per call, this is why they try to drag out the calls. if they don't get the mins the network asks they get removed. so they just talk and talk.

Offline jesstess

Re: the site is a scam.
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2020, 08:25:23 AM »
And it is not the only psychic site that mandates readers to keep clients on the phone for a specific timeframe. They all ask for a certain performance so that the psychic keeps reading on the platform.

Offline Steven213

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2020, 11:50:30 AM »
ask now is definitely a scam!! I don't recommend

Offline Azuza

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2020, 04:35:58 PM »
They took my money too actually and never refunded me

Offline Hamilton Sing

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2020, 04:45:11 PM »
Whole site is a scam, don't bother to talk about it

Offline SarahM

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2020, 05:30:22 PM »
I agree that this site is a scam 100%. But has anyone read with Clarissa? I keep hearing about how she’s the only accurate one on there. I read with her but felt she was a cold reader. She asks for birthdays and last contact and goes from there.

Offline Crystal1211

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2020, 12:32:34 AM »
I agree that this site is a scam 100%. But has anyone read with Clarissa? I keep hearing about how she’s the only accurate one on there. I read with her but felt she was a cold reader. She asks for birthdays and last contact and goes from there.
I read with Clarissa 2 yrs ago & she did pick up on some accurate current details. Some was off. However absolutely none of her predictions came to pass & now are no longer possible.

anything