Author Topic: CLEO  (Read 28974 times)

Offline Esse

Re: CLEO
« Reply #60 on: April 30, 2021, 11:24:41 AM »
Michelle Knight - there are other threads on here about it, Julie is worth reading with for predictions, Sharie the Welsh lady is lovely too.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 11:55:12 AM by Esse »

Offline SarahM

« Reply #61 on: May 26, 2021, 02:36:30 PM »
Updates on his reader? Her readings are very weird. She goes from being super accurate on some days and on others makes absolutely zero sense and says a bunch of gibberish

Offline Candy

« Reply #62 on: May 26, 2021, 03:23:50 PM »
Updates on his reader? Her readings are very weird. She goes from being super accurate on some days and on others makes absolutely zero sense and says a bunch of gibberish

This is a good description of Cleo. In my first reading with her, she got some unexpected details right. She was also good at describing people, giving an accurate physical description as well as character traits. Then in a subsequent reading, she was totally chaotic, saying random things that made no sense, almost like incomplete thought. Her timing and predictions did not happen for me, and the strange, halting way in which she read gave me anxiety. So I never called her back. This was back when she worked for MK. On CP, she’s way too expensive to be that wrong, so I wouldn’t try her.

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #63 on: June 11, 2021, 07:29:21 PM »
My last couple of readings with her were all over the place, too. I stopped calling her. One less to waste more $ on.

Offline Anon

« Reply #64 on: August 05, 2021, 05:04:30 PM »
Did anything happen between you 2? Who predicted it?

Offline SarahM

« Reply #65 on: August 06, 2021, 03:04:47 PM »
I just hate her reading style. Like others have mentioned on here she’s just so monotone and dry and too all over the place! Also tends to lean negative

Offline queenofwands

« Reply #66 on: August 06, 2021, 05:32:50 PM »
I just hate her reading style. Like others have mentioned on here she’s just so monotone and dry and too all over the place! Also tends to lean negative

She's not negative she's just wrong, lol. She's been positive about 2 guys I've called about last year (I honestly didn't even care if anything happened with them, just called for fun and curious) and she gave me fairy tales that didn't happen. Then negative about this current POI that wants to marry me.  ;D

Offline SarahM

« Reply #67 on: March 01, 2022, 02:43:18 PM »
Anyone else? So sad I used to connect with this reader so well and now she can’t even get one thing right anymore

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

« Reply #68 on: June 27, 2022, 04:09:57 AM »
I have a hit for Cleo. I call Cleo every now and then and this is the 2nd time she’s been accurate for me. I called to see what is coming up for my boyfriend and myself. Cleo started by saying I see you guys taking a trip coming up. Somewhere tropical. She then said I get the marriage card. Previously when I’ve read with Cleo she would say I don’t see a ring or marriage so it’s not coming up yet.

Well, Cleo was correct. My boyfriend just surprised me with a trip to Maui as my birthday gift. Due to the exotic nature of the trip, I am hoping he will propose while we are there. I can’t think of a better setting.

I will say that Cleo is correct if you do not call her all the time. I call her sparingly and the last 2 times I have, she’s been accurate.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2022, 04:11:51 AM by AnxiouslyWaiting2012 »

Offline dascallie

« Reply #69 on: December 11, 2022, 05:38:37 PM »
Cleo has one of the very best track records anywhere in my experience.

I've read with many psychics over many years. That gives me a very large body of evidence as to who is honestly gifted and who is not.

Cleo has off days, as all do--(There is NO 100% all the time psychic athlete!) but all things factored in, she is a consistent standout in my experience. Far more than someone like "Yona" ( completely entangled gobbledy-gook ramble subject to anyone's abstract interpretation in my experience) Apologies to Yona fans.

For those here demanding 90-100% accuracy --or Cleo is a "waste of money" a "loser"-- stop and think about what you are saying.

Cleo is operating and extracting specific information from an ephemeral, anomalous source.... NOBODY--including scientists, (that admit psychics like Cleo really do somehow access information from beyond their 5 senses) cannot honestly define what or how this works.

Time is a RIVER with billions of intersecting events, people, emotions, happenings, parallel dimensions. Cleo's
 accuracy record and just her ability to pull a stream of correct info should wow you and knock your socks off.

Once in a blue moon, something may be intensely imprinted to happen at a certain time date ( "all the stars align")and very occasionally it can be predicted. But it seems at least 80% of the time 'events are subject to the whims and ways of our energetic reality.                                                                                                                                                              You know why?

Because "Creation" is not held hostage to ANYBODY and their ego 'wants' in this realm. It is an always moving, churning, changing field because is it always CREATING--they don't call God the "Creator" for nothing.

Were creation to stop churning and serve the selfish wants of individuals ( hmm is the the protocol of dark sided 'black magic' ? No thank you.
If you could enslave our multidimentional reality to unilaterally serve YOUR desires, it would fall backward and decay. Stasis is not allowed in God's Kingdom.

Energy grinds forward--with you, or without you--sometime in your favor, sometimes not.
Retrieving 'psychic' information at rates of anything over 70% is nothing short of spectacular.

I suggest a little less self-centered "foot stamping" when you dont get the reading you want-- and more awe for those talented psychics that deliver far more often than not. Cleo is given the gift of "God wink's" and a glimpse into the larger majesty.

Offline Stone88

« Reply #70 on: June 11, 2023, 01:39:58 PM »
Read with her yesterday and she said there I'd a earth sign female around my poi. But it's nothing serious..more like a business woman. I asked are they in a relationship, she said no right now I've just wants his freedom.

Then today (less than 24) she's saying he's considering his options with her..

I'm confused. I'll just stick with my independent reader.