Author Topic: CLEO  (Read 28968 times)

Offline calibabe

Re: CLEO
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2020, 02:54:06 AM »
Any updates on this reader?  She seemed extremely tuned in and said she feels like contact will have happened by mid July.  Has anyone had anything actually come to fruition recently with her?

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2020, 12:26:54 PM »
She has had about 4 predictions come to pass for me. She’s definitely gifted.

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2020, 01:31:29 PM »
I just had my first reading with her. It was a general reading. How good is she with timing? She said that all her predictions will happen between now and April of next year. I didnt really ask her about timing, she was the one who brought it up. She said that I’ll be relocating but I have no plans of moving. Its interesting because Matilda and Leila said the same thing.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2020, 09:05:14 PM »
She has had about 4 predictions come to pass for me. She’s definitely gifted.

Did she get the time frame right?

Offline Esse

« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2020, 09:19:20 PM »
She got a timeframe / prediction right twice for me, and one big miss - although on a subsequent reading she flipped the outcome.
I read with her again recently and have a couple more pending predictions.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2020, 01:43:33 AM »
Any idea what her hours are generally?

On cp early uk time.  On Michele knight as Lucy around 10am

Offline Anon

« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2020, 09:49:05 AM »
She's Talented but got a massive Miss for me.

Offline Anon

« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2020, 05:58:44 PM »
Yup. Opposite outcome.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2020, 06:56:38 PM »
Cleo said I would hear from my POI no later than the middle part of July, did not happen.

Offline court1130

« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2020, 11:32:13 AM »
I ended up adding more time and read with her for nearly 30 minutes. She tapped into past and present very well and her predictions are in line with everyone else. I've read with almost all well-known heavy hitters, all mentioned thru this forum, and they all predicted similar outcome, some more detailed than others. Hopefully it's true, but I'm not attached to the outcome. Can't necessarily bank on them all being right, but my intuition is also in line with what I believe and things I know to be true, so we'll see. I was pretty pleased with her overall, regardless of the outcome. She validated many things I know to be correct. 😊

Offline court1130

« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2020, 05:32:07 PM »
So, Yona picked up on different things..both validated key characteristics in their readings that showed me they were both connected in some way or another. However, Yona seemed I would have moved passed my POI, despite him being in my life, and decide to pursue someone else coming in. One thing is clear: she said the bond between my POI and I will always be there since he showed up immediately in my spread. We shall see how things play out. Regardless, all heavy hitters are seeing my POI and I connected and in each other's lives for the long-term. We've already known each other/been together for 10 years and they see the connection always being there regardless of the outcome. It's a spiritual/soul-level connection. Also, Yona was focused on several aspects of my future whereas Cleo focused solely on my relationship.

Offline Steven213

« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2020, 02:59:38 PM »
Is Cleo good for career reading? anybody had prediction come true about career from Cleo?

Offline Esse

« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2020, 08:17:03 AM »
I was hoping to read with her yesterday on the cheaper MK site but she was only on CP, she did give me a prediction a few months ago for this month but i'm not hopeful.

Offline Jersey22

« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2020, 12:00:27 AM »
Cleo was SO off on my reading. She gave a very positive reading and outcome, but I don't know what 2 people she was talking about because it was NOT me or my POI.

Offline Esse

« Reply #44 on: November 24, 2020, 08:16:49 AM »
Well her October prediction didnt happen for me, don't think i would read with her again.