Author Topic: CLEO  (Read 28969 times)

Offline Smiley1

CLEO
« on: March 19, 2020, 11:35:44 AM »
She’s good.  Really good.  Works on another site but very good

Offline bstalling

Re: CLEO
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2020, 07:29:42 PM »
Best for general readings, I liked her, surprisingly and a few specific situations she tuned into came to pass. She described people I knew very well, so I knew who she was talking about.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2020, 12:29:50 AM »
I’ve read with her several times previous to finding her here.  Predictions happened. 

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2020, 12:08:38 AM »
I read with her recently, too. I thought she was really good. She was accurate with current situation and read it perfectly. Predictions are for the summer. I read with her about career and love.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2020, 03:27:18 AM »
I read with her recently, too. I thought she was really good. She was accurate with current situation and read it perfectly. Predictions are for the summer. I read with her about career and love.

He ability to pick up a situation always floors me and her predictions for me have actually happened so I am going along for the ride with this one.

She has a prediction coming up for me, which Colin and others have all said and the timeline is close.  I will come back and update if they happen.

She is honest, does not sugar coat and sees into the future, I have had readings with her where she describes a situation and it happened the following week

Offline Esse

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2020, 04:34:55 PM »
I always find her a bit flat really, she told me one thing which happened so i read with her twice more but predictions from neither happened.  She is on the other site (MK) most days.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2020, 11:31:37 PM »
She is very monotone isn’t she  ;D

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2020, 11:24:05 AM »
I read with her again yesterday.

She was good again but her previous prediction said end of April.  Now she said Gemini period of may.

But she got the initial of my poi without prompting and his star sign. You

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2020, 10:14:38 AM »
I think she’s one of the best.  I’ve not really had much luck with others.   She told me April but it didn’t happen.  But then said may.  But specific about details.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2020, 12:27:01 PM »
I think she’s one of the best.  I’ve not really had much luck with others.   She told me April but it didn’t happen.  But then said may.  But specific about details.

true that. I agreed with you. She is one of the best and know everything in detailed. Did she tell you that she sees things like gift or something? have you done chat or phone readings?

I’ve done both.  No never been told re gift

Offline SarahM

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2020, 04:05:57 PM »

true that. I agreed with you. She is one of the best and know everything in detailed. Did she tell you that she sees things like gift or something? have you done chat or phone readings?

I’ve done both.  No never been told re gift

Do you think she is better in chat or phone readings?
I personally think she reads differently in chat and phone.
You said she is one of the best, who are the other best you think in CP?
I have also dont have much luck with others.

She was definitely one of the best on CP for me as well. I read with her over the phone and I felt she connected pretty well. I don’t like chat.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2020, 11:22:46 PM »
I’ve spoken to her a number of times and her predictions have happened.

She does get energies mixed up and she was right but wrong person.  I’ve a few people around me and of course I hear from the one I have no long term interest In.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2020, 06:43:30 AM »
I only ever have one person in mind.   But she brings others up as I have 2 or 3 men that are interested and I’m not.   

She got contact right a while ago.

Previously she’s been right for me too.  But years ago.  She reads on other sites.

Offline littlepinkcat

« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2020, 01:18:45 AM »
I read with her recently, here is my take. She did not allow me to speak or ask questions for several minutes, she began talking rapidly describing a situation including another person involved. She was correct and the way she stated facts means either she has a gift, or they do in fact keep case notes and retrieve them on calls. Some of these readers very clearly are doing that, you can actually here them changing facts and statements to match previous psychics....ahem......but she did not. She actually got pretty in depth in only ten minutes. I am going to speak with her again. She was very good and was really easy to work with.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2020, 01:54:14 AM »
I don’t believe she keeps notes.  But she does instant connection.   Once she said to me “you’ve a man around you really expressive.  Almost two good to be true and you’re waiting for the other shoe to drop”

Two weeks later this person came in.  She described him to a t and was dead on his personality.