Author Topic: Most were wrong  (Read 2253 times)

Offline Mon

Most were wrong
« on: June 18, 2020, 02:12:32 AM »
I posted here and I haven’t been on in like a year. I read with many psychics, and embarrassing amount. About a guy I liked, had a dream about us being together before I even met him. I just wanted to say that every single psychic I read with that said we would be together and work out was very wrong. I felt like I needed to tell everyone. What a waste of money! He lied a lot and kept things from me like being with his ex. I found this all out last summer. Now I’m in a relationship with a new guy who I don’t feel like I need to ask a psychic his motives, and I’m very happy. The only person who said it won’t work and that there’s another person who will get in the way was Shaman Kiri.

The rest were crazy wrong. Just wanted everyone to know what happened with me.

Good luck to all,

Love Mon!

Offline SarahM

Re: Most were wrong
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2020, 03:28:23 AM »
I posted here and I haven’t been on in like a year. I read with many psychics, and embarrassing amount. About a guy I liked, had a dream about us being together before I even met him. I just wanted to say that every single psychic I read with that said we would be together and work out was very wrong. I felt like I needed to tell everyone. What a waste of money! He lied a lot and kept things from me like being with his ex. I found this all out last summer. Now I’m in a relationship with a new guy who I don’t feel like I need to ask a psychic his motives, and I’m very happy. The only person who said it won’t work and that there’s another person who will get in the way was Shaman Kiri.

Good luck to all,

Love Mon!

I'm so sorry to hear that happened to you :-\ Shaman Kiri says that to everyone so the chances of her being right are 50/50... I however am starting to have my doubts as well. Starting to think psychics aren't even real.

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2020, 04:00:45 AM »

Good luck to all,

I'm sorry that happened to you.  I've been there in a past.  I dont even ask prediction questions like that anymore because of it.  I have a small handful of faves that I trust and stick with because they work for me but I agree, most psychics I have spoken to in the past have all been wrong when it came to outcome predictions like that some would give such elaborate outcomes too and it was all a load of BS. 

Love Mon!

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2020, 04:11:22 AM »
I remember you!
I remember you on the Julia Calliope thread when I was a lurker.
I’m so happy I’m not in this phase anymore. Fresh out - never again.
Sooo happy to hear that you are happy now -that’s all that matters

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2020, 10:17:22 AM »
I remember you!
I remember you on the Julia Calliope thread when I was a lurker.
I’m so happy I’m not in this phase anymore. Fresh out - never again.
Sooo happy to hear that you are happy now -that’s all that matters
Julia Caliope sucks lol I read her transcripts a year after now and nothing came to pass nothing at all, she seemed to be very in tune and very gifted but all it was bullshit.

Offline aries1995

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2020, 03:48:22 PM »
I often think this is going to happen with My situation as well because everyone says there will be contact but deep down I don’t think there will be

Offline Mon

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2020, 10:27:54 PM »
Thank you for your replies everyone! And your good wishes. I hope everything works out for everyone as well. Throughout it all I did learn what I’m willing to put up with and a little more about my self worth.

<3

anything