Author Topic: Psychic artists who claim to draw your future husband, boyfriend or soulmate  (Read 8763 times)

Offline Ninacy

It's been a long while since I had readings because of several failed love predictions but there is seems to be a growing trend lately with psychic artists that claim to draw in simple sketches your future boyfriend, spouse or soulmate and it has caught my attention.

The thing is, I've had several failed readings of so-called future loves and their appearance and/or character traits but so far all the guys I've met were not my types at all and needless to say, were nothing like these all these so-called psychics have described. This type of reading seems to be something different though as you get an actual sketch of what your future love will look like and there is something fascinating about the whole thing.

These readers caught my eye btw:

ArtDivination https://www.etsy.com/shop/ArtDivination?ref=simple-shop-header-name&listing_id=778770357 

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ThePsychicArtist?ref=simple-shop-header-name&listing_id=756550758

https://www.etsy.com/listing/777588151/your-future-love-psychic-drawingi-will?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=future+love+drawing&ref=sc_gallery-2-3&plkey=64b337c93e21a3b8979fb3a2bea3a9358cdce2cb%3A777588151&pro=1

Out of these three I get a genuine vibe from the third lady and ArtDivination comes second.

There is also this lady here, but I'm getting a fairly strong sense (from my own limited psychic abilities and scam reader radar) that she is not as talented as her positive reviews might suggest, despite being more popular than the other three above:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/magicchestboutique?ref=condensed_trust_header_title_reviews

Has anyone tried any of these readers or psychic artists in general? I'm seriously considering buying one but I also don't want to wait for someobody to show up that way that doesn't exist and compare the sketch to random guys that come my way. I'm torn  :-\ :-\...

Offline Ninacy

I have not but generally intrigued to give it whirl. Would be interesting to see what rabbit they pull out of the hat there, haha! Not knocking it just saying.

O yes, I'm also very curious to see what they'll come up with. Of course, you won't be able to tell if this the drawn person is the same person you'll end up with, however, you will be able at least to see if this looks like the type you are typically attracted to or if it looks like someone you know. A few Etsy reviewers claimed that their sketches looked very much to someone they already knew and that is very interesting. I just hope they don't end up drawing a random stalker ex or my brother as my future love lol. There is always a possibility they may be drawing someone close to you or in your past but not the actual person you'll end up with romantically.

Offline Anon

I've tried so many on there - NONE of the predictions materialized. That website is normally, not a very good bunch....

Offline Ninacy

Oh they’re literally going to draw a sketch picture!!! (Not an actual reading, right?)

I don’t think it’s meant to be taken seriously other than someone artist skills with um... good vibes. 😬😬😬

If I had money to waste (and living in luxury, had a youtube following) I think this would be make fun video vlog paired with said tinder date. It could be title “i paid a psychic to draw my tinder date”

Xa xa that tinder date line got me cracking.

Well, if you read their gig descriptions, they also give you a small description of the personality and other general traits of your future love besides the actual sketch.

Btw I have researched all this psychic inspired artistry thing and it seems there are a few gifted folks who do receive psychic impressions and draw them on paper with great accuracy but this quite uncommon.  Some have worked with law enforcement authorities to locate criminals or lost people that police could not find otherwise (if you watch the U.S show psychic detectives) but again, these are rare and I feel those who can actually do it with great accuracy are way less than 1% of all (genuine) psychics.

I'll probably try one of these gigs out of mere curiosity but certainly take the sketch and its details with a grain of salt. Thing is since these gigs are new, nobody has come back yet to validate if their sketch looked like their new love but I guess we'll have to wait.

Offline njlady

Oh they’re literally going to draw a sketch picture!!! (Not an actual reading, right?)

I don’t think it’s meant to be taken seriously other than someone artist skills with um... good vibes. 😬😬😬

If I had money to waste (and living in luxury, had a youtube following) I think this would be make fun video vlog paired with said tinder date. It could be title “i paid a psychic to draw my tinder date”

Well, if you read their gig descriptions, they also give you a small description of the personality and other general traits of your future love besides the actual sketch.

Btw I have researched all this psychic inspired artistry thing and it seems there are a few gifted folks who do receive psychic impressions and draw them on paper with great accuracy but this quite uncommon.  Some have worked with law enforcement authorities to locate criminals or lost people that police could not find otherwise (if you watch the U.S show psychic detectives) but again, these are rare and I feel those who can actually do it with great accuracy are way less than 1% of all (genuine) psychics.

I'll probably try one of these gigs out of mere curiosity but certainly take the sketch and its details with a grain of salt. Thing is since these gigs are new, nobody has come back yet to validate if their sketch looked like their new love but I guess we'll have to wait.

I saw one of the most prominent ones at my SNU church (Pompton Lakes NJ).  There are very few of these around.  This one was from the UK. He drew pictures of deceased relatives of attendees.  To tell the truth, I wasn't expecting much.  Every single one was accurate.

I would get a "future husband" drawing for fun as long as it wasn't $200 or something.  So many people get irrationally angry when something that should have been done just for fun doesn't turn out chapter and verse.

Offline Jenjen

I saw one of the most prominent ones at my SNU church (Pompton Lakes NJ).  There are very few of these around.  This one was from the UK. He drew pictures of deceased relatives of attendees.  To tell the truth, I wasn't expecting much.  Every single one was accurate.

I would get a "future husband" drawing for fun as long as it wasn't $200 or something.  So many people get irrationally angry when something that should have been done just for fun doesn't turn out chapter and verse.

So correct. True. I rejoice in free! Lol...

Offline njlady

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ThePsychicArtist?ref=simple-shop-header-name&listing_id=756550758

Has anyone tried any of these readers or psychic artists in general? I'm seriously considering buying one but I also don't want to wait for someobody to show up that way that doesn't exist and compare the sketch to random guys that come my way. I'm torn  :-\ :-\...

Ok, so I actually tried this guy. About $20 and I wasn't expecting the world, 100% did it for fun and was going to hang it on my fridge for motivation to not keep feeding myself while I'm stuck at home for this whole Covid-19 ordeal.

First, his line is a mile long but he got it back to me fairly quickly.  I wasn't in any hurry so that was a pleasant surprise. He asks people not to share their readings because it is meant only for you so I'll honor that.  I'll leave it at an awful lot of it rang true and had non-generic specifics but the reading was just a bonus for me.  My end goal was the drawing.  Again, I was doing this 100% for fun, not attached to any outcome and wasn't going to be bitter about spending the coin even if I got a stick drawing of an alien.

He drew the 100% exact haircut/style, unique ears, jaw, cleft, eyes, neck, lips, eyelids and nose of a gentleman I  have mutual attraction with but am unable to act on it at this time.  The only difference was his eyebrows were a little more pronounced/darker in the picture than they are in real life and the forehead was just a little bit higher BUT this guy does have a high forehead.  The drawing could have been a police sketch of this gentleman. No doubt in my mind who it was, and it wasn't wishful thinking.  I compared it to a recent photo and it was spot on.

Time will tell what happens, but in my very discerning opinion, this guy is for real.

He does ask for your full name and DOB but my social media has no personal information on it so he didn't get this from Google or anything.

Offline HornetKick

I wasn't in any hurry so that was a pleasant surprise. He asks people not to share their readings because it is meant only for you so I'll honor that. 

He could be legit and it sounds like he worked for you except that one comment he made above. Many, many readers use that line so people won't know the reader is copying/pasting the same stuff. So what if it's meant only for you? Telling others about it won't negate it's for you. It will still be yours, you aren't giving it away by sharing it. He became suspect imo as soon as I saw that.

Offline njlady

I wasn't in any hurry so that was a pleasant surprise. He asks people not to share their readings because it is meant only for you so I'll honor that. 

He could be legit and it sounds like he worked for you except that one comment he made above. Many, many readers use that line so people won't know the reader is copying/pasting the same stuff. So what if it's meant only for you? Telling others about it won't negate it's for you. It will still be yours, you aren't giving it away by sharing it. He became suspect imo as soon as I saw that.

I'm very experienced.  It's supposed to be just mine, not for the world.  I didn't go for a reading, it just came with the picture.  It had a few very specific details, enough validation for me.

If you don't want to try him or don't want to follow his instructions, then don't. I followed them and got a good result.

Offline HornetKick

I'll never try him. I was only pointing out that he has been known to smoke people by telling them not to share. It screams huge red flags when readers do this. Once some people did share, they realized he was giving people the same picture and saying the same thing about their readings. Readers tell people not to share so they aren't aware it's a scam. It's an easy technique.

Some time ago some loser on Etsy I believe it was or Fiverr did the same thing. Just with readings, not drawings, that people started sharing what he was saying and come to find out he told all of us the same things word for word. He would even give people advice about trying a dating site or to get a hair cut or to change their wardrobe. Naturally, when we all got together to call him out on his bs, I was one of the few who was able to get a refund. The reader eventually closed shop and posted how he wasn't psychic and that he told people stuff they felt was specific to their situation and valid for their relationship and it was all lies. Even when he said this about himself, people still felt he was psychic. That entire scenario was eye-opening.

Offline njlady

I'll never try him. I was only pointing out that he has been known to smoke people by telling them not to share.

You know other people who got drawings from him?  I don't.  I don't even really care what he wrote, I just wanted the drawing.

Could he be faking the paragraph?  Anything is possible, but he made mention about the current situation and it wasn't a when is he going to call/come back thing.  He also knew that I know this person and his field of work.  It was only a short paragraph so it's not like he is taking an hour to write them.

I am very discerning with readers and readings, don't get them very often and that drawing was 100% legit.  It is insane, right down to a hair poof in the front and unique earlobes.  It looks nothing like the other drawings that people posted in their reviews, nearly all of which were complimentary.  Well, except for that one woman who was complaining that her baby drawing didn't look anything like the the baby she isn't even pregnant with yet, lol. 

Offline kdspirited

I'll never try him. I was only pointing out that he has been known to smoke people by telling them not to share.

You know other people who got drawings from him?  I don't.  I don't even really care what he wrote, I just wanted the drawing.

Could he be faking the paragraph?  Anything is possible, but he made mention about the current situation and it wasn't a when is he going to call/come back thing.  He also knew that I know this person and his field of work.  It was only a short paragraph so it's not like he is taking an hour to write them.

I am very discerning with readers and readings, don't get them very often and that drawing was 100% legit.  It is insane, right down to a hair poof in the front and unique earlobes.  It looks nothing like the other drawings that people posted in their reviews, nearly all of which were complimentary.  Well, except for that one woman who was complaining that her baby drawing didn't look anything like the the baby she isn't even pregnant with yet, lol.

Hi NJ lady I am in the world of data and analytics all I would caution people against is giving your full name and DOB to anyone you dont know. This information on the dark web can get someone access to a heck of a lot of information about you. Just my two cents

Offline njlady

Hi NJ lady I am in the world of data and analytics all I would caution people against is giving your full name and DOB to anyone you dont know. This information on the dark web can get someone access to a heck of a lot of information about you. Just my two cents

Thank you but I don't give out anything that someone couldn't already Google anyway.  My name, DOB, phone number etc is already on Google (I have 208,000 results) and searchable on the State website as I am now licensed, never mind the dark web. And yes, it is on the dark web also. 

A few years ago my password to my personal e-mail along with all my personal stats was in one of those data breaches and was used. I took extensive professional and personal security measures after that.

Offline Hopeful2020

Has anyone tried someone on Etsy called The Psychic Artist? Apparently Fox News even did a story on him.

I have!! And the pic looks a lot (not dead on) like my ex. It's a little creepy lol

Offline Anon

He says the drawing is not to be shared with any1....I wonder if that's to pre-empt any duplicate drawings being caught.

anything