Author Topic: I dont know what to do????  (Read 1074 times)

Offline Mirosee

I dont know what to do????
« on: March 15, 2020, 06:17:51 PM »
« Last Edit: August 16, 2020, 08:19:45 PM by Mirosee »

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

Re: I dont know what to do????
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2020, 07:58:26 PM »
Please PM me I think k I can help. 

Offline aries1995

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2020, 10:26:53 PM »
I think you're getting stronger so it's bothering you less. I hope you get the outcome you want from this situation!

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2020, 10:41:07 PM »
I'm an amateur reader and I get some vibes from your situation but I really don't want to add to your confusion because really, having more readings and insight will not do you any good.

I agree with Aries above and trust me you are getting stronger and have done yourself a real favor by being realistic and expecting a not so pleasant outcome for you. You are fortunate enough that he let you know how he feels about you so do not rely on what psychics tell you or you will waste valuable time and money that could be spent on other means.

Good luck and stay strong...

Offline Mirosee

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2020, 12:07:59 AM »
Thank you guys. It's been hard. I tell myself it's over don't hope don't do anything. But I still struggle everyday. I hope this will pass soon. I believe everything will fall in place if it's meant to be it will happen if it's not it won't. I'm focusing on myself now and hope that I will heal from this. It's silly to fall for someone online even though for me it feels very real.

anything