Author Topic: Anyone ever read with Herb (California Psychics)?  (Read 4447 times)

Offline Tiasha

Re: Anyone ever read with Herb (California Psychics)?
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2023, 07:43:38 PM »
I first talked to Herb back in January when I was going through a hard separation and I over talked and told her more information than I should’ve and she keeps notes so remembered from the previous call. However, she was accurate with the information I didn’t tell. I spoke to her again today and she knew things I didn’t tell. However, it was grim and I’m not sure what to believe at this point. Some of it was true but also I knew that some of it was she formulated based on what I said; like I fed information. She has a gift but not sure she sees the full picture.

Offline Kate

Re: Anyone ever read with Herb (California Psychics)?
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2023, 08:33:38 AM »
I first talked to Herb back in January when I was going through a hard separation and I over talked and told her more information than I should’ve and she keeps notes so remembered from the previous call. However, she was accurate with the information I didn’t tell. I spoke to her again today and she knew things I didn’t tell. However, it was grim and I’m not sure what to believe at this point. Some of it was true but also I knew that some of it was she formulated based on what I said; like I fed information. She has a gift but not sure she sees the full picture.

She does seem to pick up on very accurate things in the current. I started talking to her when I was worried about my PoI going back with his ex. She had contacted him and wanted him back - even though they split 5 years ago. Herb told me they would get back together.
I was devastated.
I almost cut him off based on that information alone.
However, that night, I felt his energy around me again, and I noticed that he and his ex had just stopped following each other on instagram.

The situation progressed.. and a few weeks later she tried again.

I called a few trusted psychics who pick up v accurately on current info with me - and they all so "no" he is not going back with her.
But Herb, said agian they they would get back together..

What she said sounded very like the first call.. HOWEVER.. she also threw in that he was having sex with his ex. I know this is not accurate. She said that he was seeing her and me at the same time. Again - it's just not accurate - I know it for a fact. This guy is not a liar - he's blunt and honest - he has been honest to me about their communication and everything else. Even if it hurts me - he'll come out and say what he means - that's his personality. Also - there is NO way he would reconcile with her - and then risk that by having sex with me. He has been cheated on in the past and loathes cheaters with a passion. None of it adds up.

I am wondering if she is very good at picking up the current - but gives inaccurate info on the future?

I have not read with her again, and don't intend to... But very interested to hear anyone elses experience? 

anything