Author Topic: All that were recently wrong for me  (Read 6198 times)

beachgal214

Re: All that were recently wrong for me
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2020, 11:42:27 PM »
Professor - ugh I am so sorry to hear that.  Ugh. I know.  I am glad youre taking a step away.

its been a few weeks for me since my last reading - I actually dont even know when my last reading was so that feels good. I did read with yona in January and am currently going through a situation that feels big and important and no-one predicted it -I would consider it a tower of sorts. 

but anyway like you I am moving on best I can from psychic readings and trying to focus on the here and now.  get through my shit, do my work, and focus on my other responsibilities.

Same! Proud of you!! Haven’t had a reading in more than 3 weeks and don’t even have the urge to and hardly even think about it

Awesome!!!  so happy for you, too!!  Good feeling!!  Ive come a long way thats for sure :)

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2020, 03:48:05 PM »
Most readers suck at the future and many readers can pick up the most minutiae of details that almost never add any significance to your story. Like the color of your shirt or the color of the flowers on your bedside. If that is the case, then the listed readers mentioned were wrong to not see someone currently in your space, your aura as it were. Some readers are just better/stronger than others. It doesn't do anyone any good to try and make things fit or to say that person isn't worth mentioning. But if it is worth mentioning to you and it wasn't, then that is your experience with those readers being wrong.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2020, 01:14:44 AM »
Yea my honest opinion, I’ve been having psychic readings for a year and only few have ever been right, and they change their stories and time lines constantly. And even the ones that were right, were also very very wrong. Not even worth it, live in the now and watch your life unfold as it’s destined. What’s meant To be will be. We manifest our lives... stay positive everyone and be reassured that all is well. Recently I’ve stopped readings (for a month now) and am feeling better.

anything