Author Topic: Corona Virus (COVID-19)  (Read 8342 times)

Offline bee.23

Re: Corona Virus (COVID-19)
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2020, 01:17:57 AM »
Hey everyone - wanted to check on ya'll!

Since this is an international forum, just wanted to see how its going?

Right now its going nuts in the USA!

Is everyone experiencing what's really been reported on the Media?

Any of your go-to's see this coming?

I have read of situations like this in history but never experienced this in my lifetime. Usually its something on the news in some country far away from my own reality. This just goes to show how mighty this universe is. However this thing began to spread... the universe will take over and do as it wills. No psychic, no law of attraction, no manifestation practices....nothing can overpower the will of the universe in the end. It shows how powerless we are in the big scheme of things. It also reminds us what is really important and how precious and fragile life really is. We have so many plans: the vacation, the tennis match, the mortgage, the poi that cheated....its amazing how this disaster can reframe our perspectives. We can only hope the universe grants us the grace to discover a vaccine in time before we lose too many more loved ones! How precious life is...Tomorrow really is promised to none of us!

Agreed professor! Always love reading your well worded insights ❤️
Love & blessings

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2020, 01:24:02 AM »
Social Distancing helps above all - handwashing and hand sanitizer does nothing if someone sneezes and coughs droplets in the air...

Alot of people have it and dont know it and may be unknowingly spreading to people with weak immune systems ...just be careful for yourself and others...

Even you think its not a big deal, apparently, the world thinks it does - Id rather take precautionary measures to prevent it from getting out of hand like Italy...
« Last Edit: March 16, 2020, 01:27:41 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2020, 01:32:53 AM »
It looks like I'm working from home indefinitely... Company policy 

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2020, 01:33:06 AM »
It looks like I'm working from home indefinitely... Company policy

Same!!

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2020, 02:35:24 AM »
I’m bummed- I’m broke and feel so conflicted ubering (I haven’t two days straight) now because overall I can’t guarantee the cleanliness of my car, every time after passenger. I also have breakdown from uber if I do get sick ... definitely not worth it proving how I need to be compensated if I am
I have side gig cleaning a yoga studio for cheaper discount, they’re now closing for two weeks. Expected announcements to come to the state of California.

I do want to stay positive, more importantly and there is room for that. Good news, bad news, who knows. If I was working by now I think I’d be sick, at least I’m with my family- who I’m kind sick of seeing.

Don’t risk it.

I was in nyc for not even 2 days and I feel like shit.

I didn’t think this through properly.

Gonna monitor and see how I feel in the morning

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2020, 12:38:14 AM »
I'm in Alberta, Canada, and they have shut all schools until September!!! This was announced at the press release by the Alberta Provincial premier yesterday. The Canadian border is now closed to foreign travellers with the exception of US citizens. The funny thing is, two of my go to readers predicted I will be travelling over water this year - somehow I don't see this manifesting  ::)

Offline sexyp

« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2020, 01:30:47 AM »
I'm in Alberta, Canada, and they have shut all schools until September!!! This was announced at the press release by the Alberta Provincial premier yesterday. The Canadian border is now closed to foreign travellers with the exception of US citizens. The funny thing is, two of my go to readers predicted I will be travelling over water this year - somehow I don't see this manifesting  ::)

was the traveling over water prediction given by Yona? my friend got one like that from yona and now she doubts it for the same reason you do. travel with all this coronavirus thing seems unlikely. i wonder how many readers actually saw this pandemic at all

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2020, 01:41:11 AM »

was the traveling over water prediction given by Yona? my friend got one like that from yona and now she doubts it for the same reason you do. travel with all this coronavirus thing seems unlikely. i wonder how many readers actually saw this pandemic at all

Yes, one of them was Yona! Though, my cards are slow moving and she predicts this later in the year. But then again, I take her timelines with a grain of salt.  :-\

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2020, 11:49:06 AM »
Kisha predicted a lot of work travel for me this summer. Until coronavirus hit it looked like that’s what my summer would be. Really not sure what’s going to happen now!

Offline sexyp

« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2020, 05:19:32 PM »

she predicted a trip for me back in 2016 and that came up in my very first reading. i read with her maybe 4 times after that and this trip was never mentioned again until my last reading where it came up again. leanne also predicted travel for me in the same details Yona gave and therefore I assume this trip is finally happening maybe this year as Barbara also predicted two trips for me this year. so I assume this is the trip from Yona's reading

Yona has seen me traveling over water since either last September or March. Has not yet happened. In my head I've planned trips but never ended up taking them. She never gave a timeframe, though. Just kept coming up.

anything