Author Topic: Corona Virus (COVID-19)  (Read 8292 times)

pfizer

Re: Corona Virus (COVID-19)
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2020, 05:18:47 AM »
japan is one of the worst; their govt is so much like a coward
now they sacrifried citizen's health and lost oylmpic.
my bf is a japanese he said 99% of the mass is extremely unhappy with this current govt.
they all have a vote, every each of them, this govt is going to be down.

pfizer

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2020, 06:02:54 AM »
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-51720184

enjoy lol

quote author=Sparkle002 link=topic=5592.msg111241#msg111241 date=1584073795]
it is NOT  a regular flu
im in asia and saw it clearly how it affected chinese
many death were not reported OMG
of couse at the end its about your immune system
but virus can get into your body through eyes so many ofvus here wear spectacles
and our area its under control becoz we saved ourselves by self discipline
the best area doing the best job is Taiwan, now they are still quite clean and things are strictly under control. Why because they responded quick and DIDN'T believe WHO.
European countries who believed in WHO are now being hit really bad. Italy is like paralyzed. Spain is seconded..

Oh wow what did the WHO say for them to believe them?
[/quote]

Offline bee.23

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2020, 05:31:50 PM »
I’m in Maryland, USA. Ironically I got sick from the kids I nanny 4 weeks ago, and the sickness hasn’t gone away. Which is quite unusual cause usually I recover from my illness within a couple days to a week. It started with the regular flu and a fever, then when weeks had
passed and my symptoms weren’t diminishing (cough and cold was still very present) I went to the doctor, and she said I had bronchitis. That the flu had most likely turned into bronchitis. She prescribed me an antibiotic, and I felt like it was working initially the first few days with no problems. UNTIL yesterday, randomly I started projectile vomiting all day long. Fever, chills, sweats, extremely
lethargic.. ***disclaimer, sorry nasty just trying to share my experience*** 💀 and I mean like was sick 14 different times throughout the day, running back and forth to bathroom constantly. Was very aggressive and a fever broke out again. I don’t know what all this means, but gosh darn, I’m really hoping it has no affiliation with the corona virus!

Here in USA, they’ve canceled the rest of the NBA season, stopped any more flights to Europe, cancelled many schools and colleges classes until further notice, and (at least where I live) masses of people are at stores lined up stocking up on groceries

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2020, 05:33:57 PM »
Our borders are closing up to the USA. WE ARE TRAPPED.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2020, 05:44:36 PM »
I’m in Maryland, USA. Ironically I got sick from the kids I nanny 4 weeks ago, and the sickness hasn’t gone away. Which is quite unusual cause usually I recover from my illness within a couple days to a week. It started with the regular flu and a fever, then when weeks had
passed and my symptoms weren’t diminishing (cough and cold was still very present) I went to the doctor, and she said I had bronchitis. That the flu had most likely turned into bronchitis. She prescribed me an antibiotic, and I felt like it was working initially the first few days with no problems. UNTIL yesterday, randomly I started projectile vomiting all day long. Fever, chills, sweats, extremely
lethargic.. ***disclaimer, sorry nasty just trying to share my experience*** 💀 and I mean like was sick 14 different times throughout the day, running back and forth to bathroom constantly. Was very aggressive and a fever broke out again. I don’t know what all this means, but gosh darn, I’m really hoping it has no affiliation with the corona virus!

Here in USA, they’ve canceled the rest of the NBA season, stopped any more flights to Europe, cancelled many schools and colleges classes until further notice, and (at least where I live) masses of people are at stores lined up stocking up on groceries
Since you have flu-like symptoms, were you not tested for CV? It mimics the flu, especially being lethargic. You should get tested, just so they prescribe the right treatment. I'm susceptible to bronchitis if a cold goes too long since I am/was a premie, but I haven't had it in ages. It is a harsh, very harsh chest cold, but I've never vomited. Your's sound like it is something else.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2020, 06:46:00 PM »
I’m a Canadian , currently in New York , rearranged a flight to come home tomorrow before shit hits the fan even more.

Im a teacher - my school in Canada is now closed for an extra two weeks after March break because they want to make sure everyone gets two weeks quarantined. They may extend this if needs be. I can see it happening and us being off for an extended period of time. Our school is just extending the time of the school year, but I don’t know how long that will work because many people do travel at the beginning of the summer vacation ( that’s if this is all done and dusted by July )

I’m obviously going to fly home and self isolate for two weeks. Netflix binge here I come.

Currently in nyc they are taking all of our info when we visit restaurants and there’s a curfew. Crazy. I went to the mall earlier for cheesecake (ha) and people were fighting over hand sanitizer. Absolute madness

When I go home I’m going to get my food delivered ( if there’s any left in the world ) and get them to drop it at my door. Don’t want to infect anyone else just in case, especially the older people .

Hope everyone stays safe!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2020, 07:54:57 PM »
I’m a Canadian , currently in New York , rearranged a flight to come home tomorrow before shit hits the fan even more.

Im a teacher - my school in Canada is now closed for an extra two weeks after March break because they want to make sure everyone gets two weeks quarantined. They may extend this if needs be. I can see it happening and us being off for an extended period of time. Our school is just extending the time of the school year, but I don’t know how long that will work because many people do travel at the beginning of the summer vacation ( that’s if this is all done and dusted by July )

I’m obviously going to fly home and self isolate for two weeks. Netflix binge here I come.

Currently in nyc they are taking all of our info when we visit restaurants and there’s a curfew. Crazy. I went to the mall earlier for cheesecake (ha) and people were fighting over hand sanitizer. Absolute madness

When I go home I’m going to get my food delivered ( if there’s any left in the world ) and get them to drop it at my door. Don’t want to infect anyone else just in case, especially the older people .

What does this mean? I haven't heard about this at all. Taking all of what information?

I can't even keep up with all the infected and all the new articles. I've gotten tons of emails from places I have shopped to let me know their take on the CV, so I find that crazy. Some of the places I've shopped, I haven't been on their site in ages.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2020, 09:39:25 PM »

What does this mean? I haven't heard about this at all. Taking all of what information?

I can't even keep up with all the infected and all the new articles. I've gotten tons of emails from places I have shopped to let me know their take on the CV, so I find that crazy. Some of the places I've shopped, I haven't been on their site in ages.

They took our name and number and said that we would need to be contacted if there’s a reported outbreak there . Madnesssssss

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2020, 10:43:20 PM »
Just got word im working from HOME INDEFINITELY

Im watching Contagion and this movie is everything that is happening right now including people getting stock market gains from Lysol and other disinfectants smh

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2020, 10:50:34 PM »
Please get tested for CV!! God Bless you!!
Take care of yourself and I pray you get better

Offline russianred

« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2020, 11:02:09 PM »
I'm really tired of hearing about how for most young-ish people, symptoms are not deadly.  Well, I would still prefer not to get a high fever with bad chills, potential lung damage, and whatever else.

pfizer

« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2020, 11:45:19 PM »
i think the restaurant is being very responsible.
if one person gets infected then they will need to track down all the rest

quote author=diamondcanadian link=topic=5592.msg111304#msg111304 date=1584135565]

They took our name and number and said that we would need to be contacted if there’s a reported outbreak there . Madnesssssss
[/quote]

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2020, 08:34:04 PM »
I went to the store this morning and man oh man. It's one thing to read about it, but when you see it with your own eyes, it's startling. The bare shelves, people walking around with masks, gloves, trying to grab any remaining food. Wow. I left one major grocery store, then went to the super Walmart.

I walked past a woman telling someone passing her that the police were called because someone was fighting over some item. Just thankful I missed that zoo. Walmart was a tad better. Why isn't those stocking up, grabbing all that nasty yogurt? There were tons left. A good amount of ice cream too. I even got some jumbo eggs. That was the best find and some chicken wings. Almost no frozen food items, frozen veggies was a ghost town. It was like being in a movie, but no cameras were rolling. I even stopped by Krispy Kreme. Thank God some doughnuts were left. I only got six, but man that girl was trying to convince me to get a dozen for just $2 more.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2020, 08:41:35 PM »
I went to the store this morning and man oh man. It's one thing to read about it, but when you see it with your own eyes, it's startling. The bare shelves, people walking around with masks, gloves, trying to grab any remaining food. Wow. I left one major grocery store, then went to the super Walmart.

I walked past a woman telling someone passing her that the police were called because someone was fighting over some item. Just thankful I missed that zoo. Walmart was a tad better. Why isn't those stocking up, grabbing all that nasty yogurt? There were tons left. A good amount of ice cream too. I even got some jumbo eggs. That was the best find and some chicken wings. Almost no frozen food items, frozen veggies was a ghost town. It was like being in a movie, but no cameras were rolling. I even stopped by Krispy Kreme. Thank God some doughnuts were left. I only got six, but man that girl was trying to convince me to get a dozen for just $2 more.

The Krispy Kreme made me LOL!!
A girl has to have her donuts during the apocalypse!
I shouldve picked some up too!

But its crazy out there!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2020, 07:38:58 PM »
OMG, now Google.

Do the five
1HANDS Wash them often
2ELBOW Cough into it
3FACE Don't touch it
4FEET Stay more than 3ft apart
5FEEL sick? Stay home