Author Topic: Newbies being accused of being readers  (Read 3398 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: Newbies being accused of being readers
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2020, 04:44:30 PM »
wary of other users is natural because if a newbie posts 10 posts saying a certain reader is amazing it will raise a few eyebrows.
Especially this. When newbies post on multiple threads about one reader, you're going to get flogged. Say how great a reader is or not and move on. Don't expect a bunch of praise for flooding the board, because that doesn't happen here. It's only common sense.

I never would get money off of vulnerable people by being disingenuous to get my needs met, it's just bad 'juju' and dirty money in my eyes.
And yet here we are and it happens and will continue to happen. This is nothing new. You'll never make anyone feel bad by throwing bad juju at them, particularly fraudulent readers. Many readers make their money over being the kind of reader they are, whatever type that may be. The longer you live, the more you learn (hopefully) and hopefully become better at discerning.

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2020, 07:05:59 PM »
I will just say again, yes I do agree with what you all are saying no doubt! But my problem and why I felt attacked was because it wasn't just one reader I reviewed it was about 6. That is a lot for a newbie to take time to post on. I just wanted to help others.. and then when I first posted negatively about one reader saying her prediction did the opposite, then updated it to say it actually happened despite the negative part happening first, I was just trying to help others who may feel discouragedand let them know how the prediction unfolded. There is so much hate in this world, I just wanted to be a part of a supportive community who understands the hurts I've gone through and I can connect with :(again thank you all on this post for being supportive for both sides and viewpoints to this and doing it with love and kindness. You guys that did that are really sweet!

Offline bee.23

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2020, 11:20:38 PM »
I will just say again, yes I do agree with what you all are saying no doubt! But my problem and why I felt attacked was because it wasn't just one reader I reviewed it was about 6. That is a lot for a newbie to take time to post on. I just wanted to help others.. and then when I first posted negatively about one reader saying her prediction did the opposite, then updated it to say it actually happened despite the negative part happening first, I was just trying to help others who may feel discouragedand let them know how the prediction unfolded. There is so much hate in this world, I just wanted to be a part of a supportive community who understands the hurts I've gone through and I can connect with :(again thank you all on this post for being supportive for both sides and viewpoints to this and doing it with love and kindness. You guys that did that are really sweet!

Yes! Keep sharing your experiences and stories! We are here for you and support you ❤️

Offline JAG20

« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2020, 11:59:56 PM »
JAG, is sounds like all agree with you that it's a disgusting thing to do ---(it's outrageous, it's fraud!) but the heartburn is around innocent members of the forum getting pounced on if they show a bit too much enthusiasm for a reader that got a prediction right for them.

I'm not sure what the solution is---because it's true, scams ABOUND in this crazy 'psychic readings for sale' world. So, it's logical we have a 'buyer beware' mentality.

Maybe holding fire and asking a few questions first--instead of "shoot first, ask questions later"?

The problem is, it's hard to tell cuz we are all behind screens here and some one could genuinely be an enthusiast of a reader or a reader themselves or the reader's family or friends. I've been addicted to readings for several years and am male which seems rare on this site, I've been in some of my addictions once or twice offered by readers I've used, to have my readings for free if I advertise people to the reader, and the reader gets a reading with them. I declined, as I would feel partly responsible/guilty if the reading was inaccurate or ruined the person's situation, and many other obvious reasons, I think it's natural to be wary of people at first cuz many of these readers posing as customers have no morals. I think the issue is that people who like a paticular reader can get quite passionate about them sometimes and whenever some one comes on to say well hey I didn't have a great reading with this reader, there are one or two people who seem to take it personally or in their stride to keep commenting how great the reader was for them and then it doesn't make for fair or accurate reviewing, we must remember that these readers may have read for us for months or years but they don't connect to everyone and should really be viewed as business figures only, many of these readers (not all) don't mind being our friends when we are feeding them dollars and attracting customers to them, but when we aren't, they aren't so friendly then, it ruins things for the genuine readers who have good ethics
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 12:26:24 AM by JAG20 »