Author Topic: Newbies being accused of being readers  (Read 3387 times)

Offline Fairydust123

Newbies being accused of being readers
« on: March 08, 2020, 07:36:44 AM »
Hey everyone!

Idk if this breaks the posting rules but I'm feeling uncomfortable even posting now. For people that have been on the forum for a while and us newbies come on here and post or update a prediction thats come to pass... maybe search other peoples thoughts on a reader too on all the links for that reader or topic before accusing us "newbies" of being that reader. It makes me want to take all of my posts downand not share and thats not fair to people who may have read with someone and are waiting and need encouragement. I thought going back and updating about a prediction for my situation might help someone else who has also read with her(spiritroombydawn,etsy). So sorry for posting. I don't even feel comfortable posting now. Are people always accused of being that reader when a prediction passes? Not trying to start anything but has this happened to anyone else on the forum? Ps. If i were the reader, I wouldn't be updating after having posted earlier.

Offline PurpleRain

Re: Newbies being accused of being readers
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2020, 07:45:21 AM »
I was accused of the same shit and I've been here for 8years. They retreated once a more active member (who knows me personally) vouched for me.

Offline Kate

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2020, 09:51:51 AM »
Hey everyone!

Idk if this breaks the posting rules but I'm feeling uncomfortable even posting now. For people that have been on the forum for a while and us newbies come on here and post or update a prediction thats come to pass... maybe search other peoples thoughts on a reader too on all the links for that reader or topic before accusing us "newbies" of being that reader. It makes me want to take all of my posts downand not share and thats not fair to people who may have read with someone and are waiting and need encouragement. I thought going back and updating about a prediction for my situation might help someone else who has also read with her(spiritroombydawn,etsy). So sorry for posting. I don't even feel comfortable posting now. Are people always accused of being that reader when a prediction passes? Not trying to start anything but has this happened to anyone else on the forum? Ps. If i were the reader, I wouldn't be updating after having posted earlier.

It's not personal - it's from experience.  Those of us who have been around a while have seen the forum used as a way tp advertise readers.  If I were a reader, and knew of this forum, and wanted to pull in some business, I'd probably do it too. 
It's not something to be sensitive about.  It happens commonly - and for those of us who have walked the addiction path and wasted thousands on readings in the past, it's important to warn others of the traps.
I suggest you post as you wish.. after a while, you'll gain increasing trust and it won't be an issue any more.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2020, 04:51:56 PM »
Hey everyone!

It's not personal - it's from experience.  Those of us who have been around a while have seen the forum used as a way tp advertise readers.  If I were a reader, and knew of this forum, and wanted to pull in some business, I'd probably do it too. 
It's not something to be sensitive about.  It happens commonly - and for those of us who have walked the addiction path and wasted thousands on readings in the past, it's important to warn others of the traps.
I suggest you post as you wish.. after a while, you'll gain increasing trust and it won't be an issue any more.

Take it all with a grain of salt. It's not personal, some people are just super protective of the forum and will start spouting reader as if it were a witch hunt. I got called out for saying this forum makes me want to be a life coach. People backed off when I started snapping back but of course I had to explain myself for people to hush. Just comes with the territory I guess.

I didn’t back off because you snapped back, literally didn’t give a shit enough to post again about something I really don’t care that much about .

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2020, 05:17:51 PM »
Hey everyone!

Take it all with a grain of salt. It's not personal, some people are just super protective of the forum and will start spouting reader as if it were a witch hunt. I got called out for saying this forum makes me want to be a life coach. People backed off when I started snapping back but of course I had to explain myself for people to hush. Just comes with the territory I guess.

I didn’t back off because you snapped back, literally didn’t give a shit enough to post again about something I really don’t care that much about .

Why are you continuing to troll me? I didn't tag or state any particular person or individuals that were rude to other members, but you just called yourself out for being one of those individuals. Yes I felt like it was a witch hunt to an extend for zero reason because if you don't like something, don't read it. Simple as that. Subject was dropped over a week ago and I gladly appologized on that thread yet here you are again. Cute, real cute....

Ever heard the phrase "don't come for me if I didn't call for you!" ... If I wanted to call out a specific person please believe I would have but I respect other people's opinions are their own even if they are different than mine. Maybe you should try that out for size.

Everyone knows it was me , they just have to read the thread . The evidence is right there .

And if it was dropped over a week ago, why bring it up again in the first place ?

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2020, 06:13:39 PM »
Hey everyone!

Why are you continuing to troll me? I didn't tag or state any particular person or individuals that were rude to other members, but you just called yourself out for being one of those individuals. Yes I felt like it was a witch hunt to an extend for zero reason because if you don't like something, don't read it. Simple as that. Subject was dropped over a week ago and I gladly appologized on that thread yet here you are again. Cute, real cute....

Ever heard the phrase "don't come for me if I didn't call for you!" ... If I wanted to call out a specific person please believe I would have but I respect other people's opinions are their own even if they are different than mine. Maybe you should try that out for size.

Everyone knows it was me , they just have to read the thread . The evidence is right there .

And if it was dropped over a week ago, why bring it up again in the first place ?

But did I link that thread directly, NO.
Did I state hey go to my one thread and you'll see, NO.
Did I mention your name, NO.

IF people want to do their own research then let them. That's on them not on you or I for that matter. I wasn't calling anyone out bluntly or directly at all with my original comment just said hey I feel you had the same thing happen to me. AND I only bring it up that it was you because YOU brought it up in this thread to begin with. You could have just not commented at all and let it lie. YOU reinforce it by addressing it directly here in this thread.

Projection at it's finest.

There is a BIG and valid difference between hey this also happened to me on some threads AND xyz person snapped at me in my one thread.

We're supposed to be here to help each other here right? Not tear each other part

Lmao okay, you keep getting yourself worked up over it .

I’ll just keep “trolling” as you put it 😎

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2020, 06:30:28 PM »
Guys,I didnt post this for everyone to fight about!  For those who kindly responded, thank you!  I appreciate that! I am not a reader. I wish I was, because that would make life easier lol. But i just wanted tonpost because it sucks feeling like you can be a part of a community that people are going through the same thing and then when you post a review, you get accussed. I do understand people want to weed out lurking readers though. But I'm def not old and  def dont have a british accent lmao.

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2020, 07:10:38 PM »
Yes, lets just all try to support each other and yes, I'm sure there are readers that get on here. But lets have more evidence before accussing so we don't all feel uncomfortable!! I just want everyone to be okay!

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2020, 08:05:56 PM »
Honestly it sucks feeling attacked but if you don't respond to it you are better off.  Share your experiences, comment when you want to give support and chime in and just ignore everything else.  Welcome to all the newbies.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2020, 10:33:59 PM »
Same happened to me.  It’s the same people always accusing new posters.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2020, 10:48:09 PM »
Hey everyone!

Fairy dust, you seem sweet. Post what you like, you do not come across as a reader.

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2020, 11:00:48 PM »
Thank you guys for the kindness!! I hope I didn't come off as rude!! I hope everyones readings turn out how  they hope for them too♡♡

Offline JAG20

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2020, 12:52:11 PM »
I think to come on psychic addiction forums and advertise yourself pretending to be a customer is disgusting, morally and unethically wrong. It's greed and disingenuous that you use vulnerable addicted people's money for your lifestyle. I mean, has your career gotten that bad that you advertise yourself as a reader on psychic forums and make multiple accounts praising yourself as a reader? Think about it and how sad and pathetic that is. I posted my very first review on here and that reader made up a bunch of shit about me but my experience of her is very genuine, seems others on here haven't had squeaky clean experiences with her either and her history on here on continued banned usernames and same IP's is not the best. It is pretty sad that readers feel the need to keep making usernames (which the admin has verified they are the same IP) to praise yourself. Why can't these people find a real job, it just disgusts me how greedy and low these readers sink to. Unfortunately it will never stop, they will keep being caught out and then playing victim and trying to pull the wool over our eyes but I think to be skeptical and wary of other users is natural because if a newbie posts 10 posts saying a certain reader is amazing it will raise a few eyebrows. These readers have to remember that these are people's lives, emotions, relationships which they had very strong attachments and emotions with and they are spending their hard earned money on readers for some to abuse that power and the readers on here hiding behind their keyboard stalking forums to adverise and say how amazing they are, know who they are exactly and they have to live with the fact that the money in their purse or wallet is from addicted vulnerable people. I'm sorry but I don't care how broke I would be, I never would get money off of vulnerable people by being disingenuous to get my needs met, it's just bad 'juju' and dirty money in my eyes.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2020, 12:57:07 PM by JAG20 »

Offline dascallie

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2020, 01:19:48 PM »
JAG, is sounds like all agree with you that it's a disgusting thing to do ---(it's outrageous, it's fraud!) but the heartburn is around innocent members of the forum getting pounced on if they show a bit too much enthusiasm for a reader that got a prediction right for them.

I'm not sure what the solution is---because it's true, scams ABOUND in this crazy 'psychic readings for sale' world. So, it's logical we have a 'buyer beware' mentality.

Maybe holding fire and asking a few questions first--instead of "shoot first, ask questions later"?

Offline bee.23

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2020, 04:39:06 PM »
Guys! Goodness! Reading through the first few replies after she posted this thread - things were taken down a negative path so rapidly. All @fairydust123 wanted to do was seek clarity to a simple question! If you must have tense discussions, please proceed in arguments via PM, and not on threads  :'( As @fairydust123 stated this should be a community of support, and one in which the energy we find in one another uplifts our spirits in troubling or confusing times. Negativity just breeds more negativity. Stay centered, and in right alignment no matter who is correct in a situation, but just for purposes of being the bigger person. At the end of the day, who is right or wrong does not truly matter in the wider scope of things, but the impact you leave on people does.

In regards to your statement about newbies being discredited @fairydust123...
It is a real thing unfortunately, that I have seen a multitude of times while reading through these threads. Everyone is going to have an opinion, and the most constructive thing to do is disregard anyone who attempts to put their negative beliefs on you. Don’t allow it to limit sharing your story or experience, because there are individuals who want to hear you express yourself on here! You seem like a genuine soul and full of light, so maintain that energy regardless of trolls! Keep sharing your experiences baby girl! Granted- In reality, I feel there are some on here that are hesitant to believe anything that might even look mildly suspicious, due to the fact there have been readers in the past that come on here and pose as regular users to campaign their services. So as there is validation to some people’s cause, under no circumstances does it signify  there is any right for people to falsely accuse, unless the matter can be proven. Predominantly, we must all be mindful of that. ❤️Blessings✨
« Last Edit: March 14, 2020, 04:49:30 PM by bee.23 »