Author Topic: Heather Woodward  (Read 4373 times)

Offline Love-33

Heather Woodward
« on: June 30, 2017, 06:45:10 AM »
Hi there :) anyone read with her? She is a tarot reader and I'm wondering how good she is before going ahead with her

Offline Mattsmom

Re: Heather Woodward
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2017, 03:01:04 PM »
I read with her years ago.  For the most part she was good and she got psychic impressions other than her cards.  But her feedback on stalling out on chat is totally accurate.  I about had it with her and one-starred her a few years ago when she pulled THAT fast one on me one too many times.  You would have thought she would have refunded my minutes but no.   And seriously this is a regular happening, I had oversighted it far too many times because she was halfway decent.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2017, 07:21:49 PM »
I read with her years ago.  For the most part she was good and she got psychic impressions other than her cards.  But her feedback on stalling out on chat is totally accurate.  I about had it with her and one-starred her a few years ago when she pulled THAT fast one on me one too many times.  You would have thought she would have refunded my minutes but no.   And seriously this is a regular happening, I had oversighted it far too many times because she was halfway decent.

Ok I had a reading with her on bitwine (she is cheaper there). She picked up correctly on the situation, let's see if her prediction pans out or not.

ladya

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2017, 07:32:43 PM »
I read with her a long time ago. I think some of her small contact predictions were correct but not consist from what I Rem. It wasn't anything to rave about. And she does take a long time. I wouldn't really recommend her.

Offline Exposed

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2017, 07:58:30 PM »
I read with her. She said the interviewer was a man, which isn't true, BUT she did say that a new position at another company. Right now, it's in the works.

Offline Exposed

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2017, 11:10:51 PM »
Dropped to $2.49/min! omg

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2020, 02:18:26 AM »
Any updates?

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2020, 03:36:30 AM »
I had two readings with her, and the first one, I felt she asked too many questions, but overall it was okay, and though I felt it was a little iffy, I gave her the benefit of the doubt, I read with her a second time asking her opinion about something, she ended the chat right away and blocked me lol.