Author Topic: So frustrated-looking to vent  (Read 2483 times)

Offline chrys1234

So frustrated-looking to vent
« on: February 18, 2020, 05:43:26 PM »
Hi I guess i feel extremely frustrated right now and i am looking for the avenue to vent really.

I have been seeing a guy for 10 months (since April)

We started as going out and dating, we felt intense sexual chemistry.

Single dad never married, 1 kid.

It seems like he wants to come to my house every so often for sex.

Has mentioned going out but it seems something always happens.

He has said to me he is really busy at work which i have verified and i understand.

Ive also verified he is single.

He said initially he is living with parents, he once invited me over when they werent there.

Now he moved in to his newly bought place.

Ive been having readings with the major psychics in trustedpsychics.co.uk, it seems they are telling me things will change, he has no other woman and he is trying to sort out his life

I did see some min or minor change but nothing other than that.

He hasnt contacted since last Saturday that he came to my house.

I have been trying to verify with them if what they see is correct as i explain i dont see any changes really.

They say i will see it very soon and he has absolutely strong feelings for me??

This comes from every psychic with prediction come to pass feedback, Ive also tried keen and bitwine.

At this point i dont know what to do, I am at the point of giving up as i dont see the changes i was told and i dont see him doing anything in the path of more serious dating.

I just dont understand if they are lying or reall see something i dont see now????

Please help!!!

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: So frustrated-looking to vent
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2020, 06:19:56 PM »
You know what just do you.  He decided to go silent on you for a week for no reason? Well then when he does reach out make sure you don't response at the first moments notice. 

I'm really sorry you are going thru this but if he's going to be playing with you its better you find out now then once you've invested years of your life.

Offline ferney456

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2020, 06:20:18 PM »
Heya,

All relationships have ups and downs but 10 months is a long time to be seeing someone and still have alot of emotional uncertainties about their intentions.

Have you tried to sit him down and have this conversation about how you feel with him rather than the psychics?

4 days without contact being in a 10 month relationship is for me a long time. Is he travelling for work or any reason he told you he wouldnt be available to at least check in?

My SO has a very busy work life so we only see each other once a week but we do talk everyday on whatsapp/call and I think when someone has feelings for you they automatically feel a pull to be in touch.

If I were you id have a open conversation with him and take it from there. It could just be that this is the level of communication hes used to and he isnt aware of your needs in a relationship.

Offline chrys1234

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2020, 06:30:33 PM »
Well we have mentioned here and there we are exclusive sexually but it looks like our relationship is casual mostly.

I've been told I will see changes and I also was told to be happy when I see and hear from him but not over keen and he will want more and make more promises.

I dunno if I should follow this advice tbh, the fact is we did have a conversation back in October when he was decorating house and tried to move in etc and he explained to me the reasons why he doesn't have time for a gf at that moment.

On January it seemed a bit like something was changing and now square 1.

I don't know what I should do.

Play along and follow advice from psychics or just have a conversation with him.

I've been told not to pressure him but this can go on for another 10 months with me being frustrated

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2020, 06:45:40 PM »
I've been in this situation, my ex strung me along for almost 2 years in this same pattern. It caused me to stay in an unhealthy mental space for far too long, and made me question my self-worth.

There is someone out there who will treat you infinitely better!

Offline chrys1234

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2020, 06:51:31 PM »
I don't wanna play along and follow psychic advice as I'm afraid I will spend another 10 months in this situation with no change.

I'm really confused and I wonder how do they get prediction come to pass feedback.

If they were this good, wouldn't I have seen change by now.????

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2020, 09:22:53 PM »
The thing is, right now there is nothing you can do and there is no decision to make. He made the decision to go quiet. I know how hard this is to do - but can you make plans and go away for the weekend or go for a day trip somewhere? Try and distract yourself and focus on you. Save the psychic money and get a massage. Put your energy into you. Maybe when he calls you’ll be busy this time.  Good luck and feel free to vent on here - we’ve all been there XO

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2020, 09:25:39 PM »
Hey there, have you tried to call him or don't you know where he lives? When a man refused to tell you a lot of things about him in details, he wouldn't be so serious about the relationship (yet).
I will apply the same attitude as him if i were you. Don't invest too much in it, unless he does the same.
Good luck!!  ;)

Offline chrys1234

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2020, 09:48:06 PM »
Well my point is why don't I see any changes as psychics predicted.

I won't call.

I'm thinking if he contacts to answer who's this sorry I changed device.

Offline russianred

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2020, 01:11:15 AM »
I think a guy saying he's "busy with work" (even if it's true) or that he "doesn't have time for a gf" is basically telling you that he doesn't want anything serious or that's going to make him put in much effort.

I think you could give having one last conversation with him about how you feel and what your needs are would be fine just to see what he says.  It sounds to me like you'll probably have to move on and try to find someone who is ready to give you a deeper relationship and that this one of those situations were psychics keep clients hanging on to a situation for possibly unethical reasons.

pfizer

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2020, 03:24:16 AM »
dump him

Offline chrys1234

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2020, 06:15:25 AM »
I dunno the psychics that told me things will change were many and I'm not a repeat customer of one.

Why would they lie.

Apart from that  what do you think of if he contacts to answer who's this

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2020, 10:00:26 AM »
I dunno the psychics that told me things will change were many and I'm not a repeat customer of one.

Why would they lie.

Apart from that  what do you think of if he contacts to answer who's this

If a Man wants you he’ll show you.

I’d go on your gut not theirs.  If you pull back and start dating you’ll soon know if he’s right for you.

Offline chrys1234

« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2020, 10:23:24 AM »
you mean start dating others? i think then things will become more complicated plus my heart lets be honest will still be there.

I think i should tell him next time he contacts me that he knows how much i want him but im not really up for a f@ck at my house because i want to enjoy him more. If he wants to hang out and be intimate id be up for that and that he knows my number. In a non confrontational tone. 

Offline chrys1234

« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2020, 01:40:05 PM »
He doesn't contact me since the 8th Feb now.

I have had readings in the meantime mainly with the psychics that I read before, the most popular ones and some others.

They seem to tell me about changes soon.

Last time was my contact so I wouldn't wanna contact him again ..

I don't know what to do and believe anymore.....

anything