Author Topic: Still shocked by my inaccurate readings - warning to all  (Read 3377 times)

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
Still shocked by my inaccurate readings - warning to all
« on: February 17, 2020, 03:58:39 PM »
I’ve been getting readings for years - have been back and forth on this forum for years. I’m still stunned over how wrong my readers were a few weeks ago but now I have paranoia they were seeing something in the future.

My POI, who I’ve been casually dating for 2 month’s, and I had a conversation around if either of us were dating other people - and dating apps. Neither of us are but we didn’t come to any conclusion regarding the apps. I was anxious and upset. So naturally I started calling around to my favorite readers. They all said he was gone for now - would be back in March but it would be too late - wouldn’t hear from him and I could try texting him in a few weeks. They told me he was looking to date other people etc.

Literally that same day he called me at night, we went out 2 days later and then he planned a weekend away to celebrate Valentine’s Day. Told me he isn’t interested in anyone else and told me he LOVED ME (while drunk lol).  Everything is still good now. I don’t understand how they could be that wrong. Unless something bad is about to happen and they were seeing something in the future. I couldn’t even enjoy my time with him because I was waiting for something bad. That is how much I’ve trusted my readers over the years.

This is not a perfect relationship and he has some commitment issues but still.........I do think everyone was picking up my energy.

Offline russianred

Re: Still shocked by my inaccurate readings - warning to all
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2020, 04:03:16 PM »
Thank you for sharing this.  Yes, I think most readers just pick up your current energy (along with whatever facts you share) and give a guess based on that.  I'm happy for you that you had a fantastic Valentine's Day.  Readers really love to throw out predictions for like 2-4 months from wherever you're at, too.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2020, 04:19:23 PM »
Not only are you making out readers to be right all the time (they are not) because with every reading, you'll get both: some things you can validate and some you can't.
IMO that is how they manipulate the reading, based off the caller's energy. Not all, but more likely than not, you'll hear readers say what you want to hear, rather than what is actually happening.

Offline ferney456

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2020, 06:22:23 PM »
I refuse to believe that any reader can tell the future.

I think the only thing you should go to a reader for is to find out about the current energies.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2020, 09:15:44 PM »

I think the only thing you should go to a reader for is to find out about the current energies.

I’m starting to agree so strongly to this!
We create our own future, through our reactions, choice, and will

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2020, 07:13:51 PM »

THIS!!! 100%

While I don't think that readers can tell you your entire future, I do believe many of them have the ability to read into a year at most. I'm with you on how you should go to a reader for current energy because their insight may be valuable in helping you navigate a confusing situation going on in your life. Obviously we're all here because we've done readings but I don't think we should depend on them to live our life.

Offline cinderella

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2020, 05:42:32 AM »

THIS!!! 100%

While I don't think that readers can tell you your entire future, I do believe many of them have the ability to read into a year at most. I'm with you on how you should go to a reader for current energy because their insight may be valuable in helping you navigate a confusing situation going on in your life. Obviously we're all here because we've done readings but I don't think we should depend on them to live our life.

I recently ad my first reading and her insight on an issue was pretty amazing. I can't confirm if it's true since I myself don't know if it is. But what she said hit close to home with what my friend and i thought had happened. (she never asked any questions, just went straight into what she saw/felt. I'm not quite sure)  I don't really know, but the fact that the psychic/reader said it and how close to home it hit. even if what she says for the future doesn't happen, her picking up on the present def. seems to help and put me at ease sorta. I think something like that can really help us when we aren't sure of the situation. I think it helped me and I didn't even tell her anything. It makes me think I was getting the correct vibes and maybe I might be able to read other situations possibly in the future to avoid hopefully

Offline Live and love

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2020, 05:56:10 PM »

I agree totally :) :

Offline Kayrid

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2020, 06:14:19 PM »

I agree totally :) :

I also 100% agree.

Offline Lala123

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2020, 09:20:40 PM »
I’ve been getting readings for years - have been back and forth on this forum for years. I’m still stunned over how wrong my readers were a few weeks ago but now I have paranoia they were seeing something in the future.

My POI, who I’ve been casually dating for 2 month’s, and I had a conversation around if either of us were dating other people - and dating apps. Neither of us are but we didn’t come to any conclusion regarding the apps. I was anxious and upset. So naturally I started calling around to my favorite readers. They all said he was gone for now - would be back in March but it would be too late - wouldn’t hear from him and I could try texting him in a few weeks. They told me he was looking to date other people etc.

Literally that same day he called me at night, we went out 2 days later and then he planned a weekend away to celebrate Valentine’s Day. Told me he isn’t interested in anyone else and told me he LOVED ME (while drunk lol).  Everything is still good now. I don’t understand how they could be that wrong. Unless something bad is about to happen and they were seeing something in the future. I couldn’t even enjoy my time with him because I was waiting for something bad. That is how much I’ve trusted my readers over the years.

This is not a perfect relationship and he has some commitment issues but still.........I do think everyone was picking up my energy.

Who were the readers that you read with, if you don’t mind sharing? It seems like my “faves” are appearing to be wrong on their negative as well. Or did things end up negative later

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2020, 10:12:43 PM »
To date, I have yet to have an accurate reading, so eventually I kind of stopped getting them. There's no point, when there are almost all wrong I'm afraid. 

anything