Author Topic: Daphne Augustine  (Read 5884 times)

Offline KarinaR

Daphne Augustine
« on: February 17, 2020, 06:55:09 AM »
Has anyone read with her? Thinking about getting a read with her.

Offline Jersey22

Re: Daphne Augustine
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2020, 01:30:40 PM »
She was 100% accurate for me with timing and predictions. Had about 6 readings with her and she was ALWAYS right. Very sweet too.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2020, 12:22:34 PM »
She was 100% accurate for me with timing and predictions. Had about 6 readings with her and she was ALWAYS right. Very sweet too.

Was she right with you about details of your situation though?
I had a reading with her last night and she was a bit off on the actual details of my relationship
not CRAZY far off but some things were not true.. like that we only had a sexual connection.

I lost the call before we could get to predictions but plan to call her back.

Offline court1130

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2020, 12:41:00 AM »
I think she was pretty good . She was able to pick up on the situation and certain details I know to be true without giving her any leading information. If I decided to get another reading, I'd read with her again.

Offline Jersey22

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2020, 03:27:02 PM »
She was 100% right on everything for me. She even knew signs of all people involved even though I had to look it up after bc I had no clue. She knew what was currently happening..what was about to happen and what was ultimately going to happen. Her timing for me was also always spot on.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2020, 02:29:02 AM »
So I just went to research done on her and noticed Flowers27 has feedback still promising her a job soon..  This has been a situation going on for years. I think I will pass for now considering she only has 140 feedback and only 25 visible. Save your money people and give time for her to be more proven.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2020, 03:53:59 AM »
She was 100% right on everything for me. She even knew signs of all people involved even though I had to look it up after bc I had no clue. She knew what was currently happening..what was about to happen and what was ultimately going to happen. Her timing for me was also always spot on.

Yup she connected pretty well with me too. I've read w hundreds (sadly) and I think she's one of the very very few real ones.

Offline Rag rats

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2020, 05:13:45 AM »
She was close to 100% with past and present. Can’t speak to predictions yet.

Offline Renaissance

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2020, 05:20:34 AM »
Has anyone read with Daphne lately?

Offline Rag rats

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2021, 04:07:16 AM »
Has she left keen?

Offline speaktruth

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2021, 07:36:06 AM »
She changed her name to Insights with Deb.

Nothing she said happened for me. Load of bs.

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2021, 11:50:54 PM »
She changed her name to Insights with Deb.

Nothing she said happened for me. Load of bs.

Wow that’s so crazy because I had a reading with her a few months ago and everything she said happened. She picked up the signs of people involved and then said things that I thought were bs and not possible. At first I was going to dismiss the reading but everything happened recently just as she said like I’m actually shook.

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2022, 08:59:48 PM »
Bump.

Offline Brittbratt

« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2022, 10:45:56 AM »
I just had a reading with her . She seem to get the present pretty much dead on. I had to provide her my sign and the sign of the other person which left me skeptical but then some details she stated which were facts was indeed correct and she just went on and stated them herself. For example children involved , legal matters , and etc. So even if I wasn’t sure about what she said in regards to the persons feelings , she nailed the other stuff which leaves me hopeful but prepared . I was happy she picked up on some of those things on her own because she was a new reader for me and I wouldn’t have wanted to tell her that so I wouldva definitely ruled her accuracy as too good to be true . In addition she mentioned another person and said their sign is X or X and that person is looking to come around . That could be true as a person with that sign had been out of contact now for 2 months ( I stepped back not them ) and they have been watching my social media on and off the entire time and we do not follow each other . Later on in the reading she said another person was coming through with sign X or X , I felt I also knew that person . And the situation resonated and I could bet money that that person is coming around more bc they never really wanted to leave . Now back to the person I called about , lol , back in May/ June some advisors I read with gave me a similar reading but mentioned it would be a while for contact … some explaining a few months . It has now been a few months and I have received a few updates from 2 other advisors with  a time frame of September. Deb also stated within a few weeks before 9/23 . She also stated two other things regarding our relationship that could have been a good guess but it was too specific that I will let her have it! I was trying to be as detailed as possible with this update and I will definitely provide another update  if the contact happens. If you want to chat more I can explain more of this .

Offline Lala123

« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2022, 10:06:19 PM »
Is daphne Augustine actually called insights with deb now? I read with insights with deb and she seemed somewhat fairytale for my situation