Author Topic: What were your experiences with these advisors?  (Read 12624 times)

Offline bee.23

What were your experiences with these advisors?
« on: February 17, 2020, 02:59:17 AM »
Trying to listen to what you guys have to say, to compare your outcomes  to my own predictions. Which of these advisors worked for you, and did not. What did they predict that came true, or did not? And who would you all recommend?

All the ones mentioned are from KEEN, unless I specify otherwise.
Read with all of them.

Sonya Starr Angel-kasamba
Jane Wilcox
Divine Light Readings by Val
Intuitive Guidance with LC
Chelli
Sweet Rosee
Marie Anna
Miss Toria
Prophet Angel
Mike Pace
Love Expert Sara
Master Enigma-kasamba
Cosmic Fusion-kasamba
Ask Peg
Soulful Journeys-kasamba
Stephanie Theresa-kasamba
Shaman Kira
Michelle Caporale
Psychic Danielle-kasamba
Empathic Emma
Psychic-Stef
Samantha8635
Max (knows what your man is thinking)

Please give me your honest advice
Thank you.
Xoxo

Offline Fidget1028

Re: What were your experiences with these advisors?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2020, 03:10:44 AM »
Trying to listen to what you guys have to say, to compare your outcomes  to my own predictions. Which of these advisors worked for you, and did not. What did they predict that came true, or did not? And who would you all recommend?

All the ones mentioned are from KEEN, unless I specify otherwise.
Read with all of them.

Sonya Starr Angel-kasamba
Jane Wilcox
Divine Light Readings by Val
Intuitive Guidance with LC
Chelli
Sweet Rosee
Marie Anna
Miss Toria
Prophet Angel
Mike Pace
Love Expert Sara
Master Enigma-kasamba
Cosmic Fusion-kasamba
Ask Peg
Soulful Journeys-kasamba
Stephanie Theresa-kasamba
Shaman Kira
Michelle Caporale
Psychic Danielle-kasamba
Empathic Emma
Psychic-Stef
Samantha8635
Max (knows what your man is thinking)

Please give me your honest advice
Thank you.
Xoxo

Mike Pace, Ask Peg, and Love Expert Sarah are all terrible. Not psychic at all.

Offline fashiondiva6337

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2020, 03:26:35 AM »
Only other one I’ve tried besides shaman Kira from your list is max knows what your man is thinking- he generally got the situation right and was accurate on a contact prediction and he told me not to worry about something which turned out true. Outcome is still pending with him though as with others. To be fair though his reading was pretty general and could apply to a lot of people and the contact was around Christmas so it could’ve been a lucky guess but I won’t discredit it since contact did occur in the window he said

Offline russianred

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2020, 05:53:46 AM »
There is a long thread on Kira in the Keen sub-forum.  Personally, I think she has some psychic ability -- she's had a few hits for me and I know has been remarkably specific for some others -- but she was inconsistent for me and I personally didn't enjoy feeling as though I was walking on eggshells around her for almost $7/minute, so I don't read with her anymore.  If she were cheaper, I might.

The only other people I've read with on your list have been Intuitive Guidance with LC and Empathic Emma.  I found them to give generic responses, and they didn't provide me with anything that would make me think they were gifted.

pfizer

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2020, 08:54:41 AM »
i have only tried Stephanie Theresa-kasamba
she is my go go till now (but i only used bitwine), she only look at big pictures; she doesnt really give contact predictions etc or time frames...

Offline Anon

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2020, 08:16:42 PM »
Never tried Keen, but for some reason "Kasamba" (sp) keeps on coming up as a video ad. 

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2020, 03:16:56 PM »
Hi there! Here is my experience:
Intuitive Guidance with LC - super sweet but may be a fairytale reader
Sweetrosee - had a hit with her. She said she was getting 4-5 and thought it was days. I heard from POI 4.5 hours after the reading

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2020, 04:31:14 PM »
Sweet rosee just got two predictions right. She said she sensed a huge change in my life with my job and that my partner had pulled away because of his money and that he would have to stop working. Well both happened I was furloughed yesterday and I’m not sure when I will return to my job if at all and the same thing happened to him .

Offline bee.23

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2020, 10:37:01 AM »
Hi there! Here is my experience:
Intuitive Guidance with LC - super sweet but may be a fairytale reader
Sweetrosee - had a hit with her. She said she was getting 4-5 and thought it was days. I heard from POI 4.5 hours after the reading

Nice, thanks for the info. Yes I honestly love LC! Of all the readers I’ve spoken to she is my absolute favorite, like just a great conversationalist, caring, great with advice and a sweetheart. But unfortunately I did feel like she was a fairytale (as some things she got right, but others very wrong). It was pretty upsetting but her 1st reading felt most accurate and aligned with a lot of other psychic predictions I’ve received about my situation. It could’ve been that at the time I was binging (and we all know how that affects the accuracy of information). She also got some things super correct, and then others super wrong so.... as much as I love her, not sure about reading with her in the future. But I effing love her!!! lol and would pay just to talk to her as a therapist cause she’s great

Offline bee.23

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2020, 10:46:36 AM »
@kkbich2014 sorry to hear about that! When did she predict this for you? And I am also out of a job due to the pandemic, so if anything I empathize with you. Stay positive!

@racquel43 yes honestly as time has unfolded, I am starting to feel like Marie Anna is more right than a lot of these others. In January POI and I stopped communicating and I had a read with her she flat out told me that there would be reconciliation or contact but not to expect it until around April/May and she said specifically  “it will happen before May” but not anytime in near future. At the time I thought we would speak way sooner than that but nope! She’s right thus far!! Lol.. While all the other readers were telling me “2 days”, “2 weeks” “1 month” for communication, then “end of February”, “for sure by end of March”. Well it’s been 2.5 months and not one word, so safe to say Marie Anna is still in the correct time frame, and I am glad she kept it general and said “before May “ instead of an exact time frame because I feel like that gives a lot more room for accuracy. And well, she’s not wrong yet lol... also she said my POI and 3rd party would break up “6 weeks” from when I contacted her and I am a reader as well, so my cards did  show around that time frame there were a lot of negative energies between them, and ever since... but I’m not convinced they are fully broken up, so in a sense she was right there too, but maybe not entirely. Tbh Sonya has been most accurate for me thus far 😭😭 but as always, I will keep this forum updated if anything changes
« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 10:48:09 AM by bee.23 »

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2020, 11:25:27 AM »
Thanks! I’m sorry to hear about your job too. She predicted it last week. I dismissed the reading honestly forgot about it. I’ve been trying to slow down on readings so I just decided to read through my transcripts yesterday instead of calling and I was shocked. It was mentioned so casually.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2020, 03:36:42 PM »
Thanks! I’m sorry to hear about your job too. She predicted it last week. I dismissed the reading honestly forgot about it. I’ve been trying to slow down on readings so I just decided to read through my transcripts yesterday instead of calling and I was shocked. It was mentioned so casually.

It’s funny when I read with sweet rose I got really casual vibes too lol, like everything she said was just go with the flow and casual, but I’m still waiting on predictions

anything