Author Topic: Notification  (Read 1631 times)

Offline Christy

Notification
« on: February 16, 2020, 05:44:37 AM »
Hi everyone,
Can someone explain the deal with the bitwine notification system. They notify that the advisor is free when theyre already on a call or after the call is over. Its so useless. So I never really know if the advisor i want to talk to is available or free unless i keep checking the site. Is this just me or does this happen for everyone? I contacted bitwine and never heard back.Its so annoying and frustrating!

Offline HornetKick

Re: Notification
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2020, 12:15:24 AM »
From my understanding, you are notified via text or email (your choice or both) and either once or twice a day, I believe, when the reader logs on. If they log on, you will be notified at that time. But if they take a call and log off soon after, you'll have to start over.  You have to then reset the notification if the reader logged off again and you selected to be notified once.

Offline Christy

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2020, 01:58:21 AM »
I Know it says that but in my experience, by the time bitwine notifies me by text or email, the advisor is either on with another caller or is no longer available. so other than actually being logged into the site and seeing of the advisor is available or continually watching the my advisor's page, I am not able to connect. Most of the advisors I go to are not logged in frequently or for hours at a time so its been really frustrating. I was just wondering if any else has gone through this or if they have any other ways of figuring this out. Thanks!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2020, 04:28:13 PM »
I'm not sure but it sounds like you're expecting that one reader to be available just for you. You do realize that other people are probably getting notifications as well? It appears to be the luck of the draw. I'm certain you'll figure it out.

Offline Christy

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2020, 07:28:50 PM »
Yes that's exactly it! I expect one reader to be available to me all the time whenever I want. Thanks for your help! I most certainly will figure it out, no thanks to you. Have a wonderful week.

Offline fashiondiva6337

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2020, 09:14:50 PM »
@ Christy Ive noticed this with Bitwine too that they notify you and then they are on a call. I think its an error with bitwine because I've talked to some advisors on there that I have notifications for and the notifications happen after I begin talking to them. I have had success with checking it 10 minutes after I get the notification, but it can be a hit or miss. But yeah it can be frustrating when you want a particular advisor and the second you get notified and press the link they are already busy.

I have had success with emailing some advisors to schedule an appointment, which might be better if you can.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2020, 10:30:05 PM »
There is a delay in the notification.

Offline Christy

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2020, 01:13:19 AM »
Thank you for the info you two. I was wondering if it was just me or if there was in fact an issue with bitwine. The same thing happened with me too, when I was already on a call with an advisor, about 5-10 min into the chat, a notification would come through. I contacted bitwine about it but never got a response. It's been useless for me to get the notifications. I end up getting the advisor by chance when i login. Its an awful system. Anyway thank you!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2020, 03:05:27 PM »
I received a reply about the notification system from bitwine. I've contacted them on occasion about certain readers so I've always gotten some type of resolution. They must not be accurate though, but thanks everyone.