Author Topic: Moonseishin3  (Read 13317 times)

Offline HazelYella

Re: Moonseishin3
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2021, 05:04:56 PM »
This reader was terrible

Pretty much…she always sounds confident, but is generally wrong.

Offline skyline

« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2021, 12:46:15 AM »
Leave the review girl. Screw that she is nice.

Does Keen still delete negative reviews?

I see sometimes negative reviews are deleted on there.

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2021, 02:11:41 AM »
Leave the review girl. Screw that she is nice.

Does Keen still delete negative reviews?

I see sometimes negative reviews are deleted on there.

Yes, they do! I left an honest and negative review for Psychic Rose, and it was deleted a few
days later. That lady was really unstable. After I left the review, she emailed me and told me “do her
a favor and stay off Keen” 🤣🤣🤣

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2021, 05:59:54 PM »
She’s a fairytale reader. I wish people would have the courage to leave honest reviews so that other people can be warned rather than feel they can’t be bothered/not want to offend the nice reader whose services they paid money for.

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2021, 06:26:17 PM »
She’s a fairytale reader. I wish people would have the courage to leave honest reviews so that other people can be warned rather than feel they can’t be bothered/not want to offend the nice reader whose services they paid money for.

Speaking for myself, though I haven’t left a negative review for Moonseishin on Keen, I have for other readers…and those reviews were subsequently deleted by Keen.

While it’s nice for everyone to leave honest reviews, it shouldn’t be expected. Thank goodness for this forum where everyone can discuss their experiences without the restrictions that Keen imposes.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2021, 09:09:45 PM »
I don’t even see it as a ‘negative’ review. You can respectfully acknowledge that a reader has been kind and attentive and not accurate for you/ your situation. My opinion is that people should leave honest reviews, especially the people that see the suffering all over this forum from dream sellers.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2021, 09:36:25 PM by Truthfromrosie »

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2021, 01:06:22 AM »
I don’t even see it as a ‘negative’ review. You can respectfully acknowledge that a reader has been kind and attentive and not accurate for you/ your situation. My opinion is that people should leave honest reviews, especially the people that see the suffering all over this forum from dream sellers.

The fact is, when negative reviews are left, they are also attached to a star rating. Anything less than five stars is considered “negative” by the reader as well as Keen. And, this “honest” review may be deleted later. Furthermore, there is a short window to leave reviews. The reader might be proven wrong after the review window has passed.

My point is, no one should be critical of those who have not left reviews on Keen…as there may have been extenuating circumstances, or they just opted to not leave a review. You stated that she is a “fairytale reader”. Did you leave a review stating as such?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2021, 01:11:42 AM by HazelYella »

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2021, 02:47:07 AM »

The fact is, when negative reviews are left, they are also attached to a star rating. Anything less than five stars is considered “negative” by the reader as well as Keen. And, this “honest” review may be deleted later. Furthermore, there is a short window to leave reviews. The reader might be proven wrong after the review window has passed.

My point is, no one should be critical of those who have not left reviews on Keen…as there may have been extenuating circumstances, or they just opted to not leave a review. You stated that she is a “fairytale reader”. Did you leave a review stating as such?

That’s your opinion and you’re entitled to it just like I have mine and have expressed it, and my mind isn’t changed. If someone is inside the review window and they’re able to, I think they should. That is *my* view. This particular discourse isn’t about the ad hoc way Keen posts the reviews- that’s another story.

No I didn’t, as I realised long outside of the review window and never read with her again. When I’ve realised inside of the 2 week or whatever window, I have left reviews- fair and respectful. It’s no benefit to me, my sole reason is as a service for the people who come after me. It’s easy not to, but I do it because given the way I see readings affect people, I think it’s right to- you’re totally fine to think otherwise. I don’t see the point in arguing about it.

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2021, 08:24:28 AM »

That’s your opinion and you’re entitled to it just like I have mine and have expressed it, and my mind isn’t changed. If someone is inside the review window and they’re able to, I think they should. That is *my* view. This particular discourse isn’t about the ad hoc way Keen posts the reviews- that’s another story.

No I didn’t, as I realised long outside of the review window and never read with her again. When I’ve realised inside of the 2 week or whatever window, I have left reviews- fair and respectful. It’s no benefit to me, my sole reason is as a service for the people who come after me. It’s easy not to, but I do it because given the way I see readings affect people, I think it’s right to- you’re totally fine to think otherwise. I don’t see the point in arguing about it.

No argument here. As I’ve previously stated, I have left reviews in the past…just not for this particular reader. And you confirmed one of my points…her prediction proved wrong outside of the two-week review window. The only good thing to come out of this for me, is I’ve taken a break from Keen, as a result of the poor predictions…all the best to you :-)

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2021, 10:31:01 PM »

However, a week and a half ago, she said that the POI would surprise me during Thanksgiving in a good way.

I am still in my Keen feedback window, and have been contemplating leaving an honest review.

Confused by this, but anyway… all the best x

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2021, 10:44:07 PM »

However, a week and a half ago, she said that the POI would surprise me during Thanksgiving in a good way.

I am still in my Keen feedback window, and have been contemplating leaving an honest review.

Confused by this, but anyway… all the best x

Confused by what? I’ve stated a million times that I did not leave a review for this reader. This is what prompted people like you to comment that reviews are expected. :-)

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2021, 11:05:18 PM »
Are you serious?! You JUST said,

“ As I’ve previously stated, I have left reviews in the past…just not for this particular reader. And you confirmed one of my points…her prediction proved wrong outside of the two-week review window.”

That is totally contradictory.

“People like me” didn’t comment reviews are expected. Nobody said that. And I thought you weren’t arguing?

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2021, 11:24:09 PM »

“ As I’ve previously stated, I have left reviews in the past…just not for this particular reader. And you confirmed one of my points…her prediction proved wrong outside of the two-week review window.”

“People like me” didn’t comment reviews are expected. Nobody said that. And I thought you weren’t arguing?

You stated that you did not leave a review which reflected your opinion that she’s a “fairytale reader” because the two-week window had passed. This is what I was referring to…nothing contradictory. You’re argumentative, it seems :-)

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2021, 12:01:58 AM »

You stated that you did not leave a review which reflected your opinion that she’s a “fairytale reader” because the two-week window had passed. This is what I was referring to…nothing contradictory. You’re argumentative, it seems :-)

What would that have to do with anything? Obviously people were referring to those that are actually able to leave an honest review- people who realise accuracy outside the window clearly can’t- note, that was not your circumstance. You carry on with your passive aggressive smiley faces acting like you’re above arguing with me which is exactly what you’ve been doing and continue to do.

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2021, 12:40:10 AM »

What would that have to do with anything? Obviously people were referring to those that are actually able to leave an honest review- people who realise accuracy outside the window clearly can’t- note, that was not your circumstance. You carry on with your passive aggressive smiley faces acting like you’re above arguing with me which is exactly what you’ve been doing and continue to do.

Ahhh, there you go! This exchange with you is pointless and ridiculous. You’re an egomaniac, who has to have the last word. You stepped into this post with your opinion…which is fine. Then, you proceeded to dissect what I’d commented earlier to others. Nothing that I’ve said has been contradictory or rude. You, on the other hand, came looking for an argument. Talk to yourself, Lady. Goodnight :-)