Author Topic: Moonseishin3  (Read 13319 times)

Offline Truthfromrosie

Re: Moonseishin3
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2021, 01:07:44 AM »
I gave my opinion about this reader and reviews generally, which wasn’t directed at you and could have been left at that but you felt triggered so decided to be defensive and directly start arguing with me. I said there was no point arguing about differing opinions a few comments ago but you continued. And you’re still doing it despite your little “I’m not arguing”. You’re here, STILL arguing and even resorting to name calling and being insulting now LOL grow up.

There was absolutely so rhyme or reason for you to respond again, (especially someone who is apparently not arguing) the exchange is *so* pointless and ridiculous but you truly just couldn’t resist replying  ::) again ::) because YOU are a hypocrite, you have been rude, you have been argumentative  and YOU wanted the last word so badly.

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2021, 01:24:59 AM »
I gave my opinion about this reader and reviews generally, which wasn’t directed at you and could have been left at that but you felt triggered so decided to be defensive and directly start arguing with me. I said there was no point arguing about differing opinions a few comments ago but you continued. And you’re still doing it despite your little “I’m not arguing”. You’re here, STILL arguing and even resorting to name calling and being insulting now LOL grow up.

There was absolutely so rhyme or reason for you to respond again, (especially someone who is apparently not arguing) the exchange is *so* pointless and ridiculous but you truly just couldn’t resist replying  ::) again ::) because YOU are a hypocrite, you have been rude, you have been argumentative  and YOU wanted the last word so badly.

You stated that I was “contradictory”, and most recently “passive aggressive”. So absolutely, I responded by calling you what you are - an egomaniac. My intuition tells me that you are a bully now, as well as one from childhood :-). You are lame, argumentative, predictable, and clearly attention starved. I’m signing off now…talk to yourself…something I’m sure you do regularly :-)

I went nearly 24 hours before responding to you today, but you always post within minutes. You really need a hobby, and a release for your rage.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2021, 01:32:00 AM by HazelYella »

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2021, 01:30:11 AM »
You already used the “talk to yourself” line hun. That was the point anyone with any shred of dignity exits. Replying and saying it again is so lame, sad and ineffectual. That egomaniac drive to get the last word really beat your ass huh 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2022, 04:30:10 PM »
I knew you’d still be around..haha…an attention-starved bully…an internet bully. People like you are really spineless in real life.

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2022, 04:32:01 PM »
You already used the “talk to yourself” line hun. That was the point anyone with any shred of dignity exits. Replying and saying it again is so lame, sad and ineffectual. That egomaniac drive to get the last word really beat your ass huh 😂😂😂😂😂😂

You should probably pay a therapist, at this point. You’re quite disturbed.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2022, 11:41:10 AM »

Why… on earth… would you come and reignite an argument from 9 months ago? 9 months ago when you said a million times you’re done and not replying again as a mic drop? I long forgot you even existed. So childish and unnecessary seriously. People throw around ‘crazy’ as ad hominem all the time in arguments but you clearly actually  are. Confirmed by the fact that you’re behaving like this but have the cheek, audacity and total lack of self-awareness to call me ‘disturbed’. What the actual hell is wrong with some people on here?!

Offline Mina

« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2022, 11:10:06 PM »

Why… on earth… would you come and reignite an argument from 9 months ago? 9 months ago when you said a million times you’re done and not replying again as a mic drop? I long forgot you even existed. So childish and unnecessary seriously. People throw around ‘crazy’ as ad hominem all the time in arguments but you clearly actually  are. Confirmed by the fact that you’re behaving like this but have the cheek, audacity and total lack of self-awareness to call me ‘disturbed’. What the actual hell is wrong with some people on here?!

It’s obvious HezelYella is provoking this now. And chances are all the terrible things they’re saying about you, is really a reflection about themselves… which why would provoke this, it’s been awhile

The thing is you both agree nothing came from moon predications; it should be left as that…

Which I also agree I read with this reader over a year ago, and while they’re predictions sounded plausible and logical, even felt healing … it didn’t happen that way. I dunno what the lesson is but it’s best to just walk away… (and my case not get involved lol… but this is like elephant in the room, back to thread review)

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2022, 07:53:08 PM »

It’s obvious HezelYella is provoking this now. And chances are all the terrible things they’re saying about you, is really a reflection about themselves… which why would provoke this, it’s been awhile

The thing is you both agree nothing came from moon predications; it should be left as that…

Which I also agree I read with this reader over a year ago, and while they’re predictions sounded plausible and logical, even felt healing … it didn’t happen that way. I dunno what the lesson is but it’s best to just walk away… (and my case not get involved lol… but this is like elephant in the room, back to thread review)

Thank you, I agree… a lot of projection. Not going to give this oxygen anymore!

Reader is a very nice lady but not a strong psychic. Which is how I feel about a log of people I read with and why I don’t read anymore