Author Topic: ISABELLA  (Read 6135 times)

Offline Freefinally

Re: ISABELLA
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2020, 02:14:45 AM »
I tried her and I feel like she picked up on the situation correctly...said she was getting whiplash from the cards going from separation to long lasting relationship every time. Not sure that I agree about a new person coming in in April kind of described a friend of mine who is just a friend.  She was obsessed with his butt...I don’t think I’ve ever noticed it. Lol.  And her advice for what to do with my situation I completely disagree with and I think she was giving it based on the info I told her...but we shall see

Offline MikeNY

« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2020, 12:41:29 PM »
The thing with her. I feel she picks up on the feelings of other people well. Like for example, I only called her about my ex girlfriend. After being blocked for 4 months. The week I called she said I would have contact with her. She was right. I mean she was off by a day or 2. But hey! It’s better then the other readings I got. We shall see. I have been reading all the reviews about others I have tried.  It just comes down to a connection. I asked Isabella if she is really connected and please not to get my hopes up. I told her it would really break my heart and destroy me since My ex is the love of my life and the first person I was ever truly in live with. I’m 35. I pray to God that she is going to come back and I hope They are right.

Offline MikeNY

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2020, 03:03:28 PM »
Isabella was wrong about her prediction. I think the first one was just luck. But whatever. I think all psychics are full of complete shit!!!

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2020, 04:04:24 PM »
Isabella was wrong about her prediction. I think the first one was just luck. But whatever. I think all psychics are full of complete shit!!!

She's also unpleasant to talk to. Bitchy and curt.

taurusgirl

« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2020, 02:16:58 AM »

Do you still feel this way toward her or have things changed?

Offline simsim

« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2020, 06:24:26 AM »
update for a second reading that i had last month!

isabella said ill be meeting someone new who is a leo ...... that didnt happen, maybe timing off? however i have zero interest in meeting someone new lol

now this is the interesting part;

i called her about a POI, her prediction was my POI is very mad at me. at the time of the reading i didnt get why. (happened to be right)
she said my poi will be switching careers work departments (true)
she said we will run into eachother randomly and have a heart to heart talk. (also happened)

3 days ago i ran into my POI randonly, she was pissed almost lead to a fight then we calmed down and it lead to a 2 hour convo at the mall... we both apologized to eachother and cleared the air.

we still aint talking yet, but its progress as she predicted.

i will deff be calling isabella back soon
« Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 06:26:25 AM by simsim »

anything