Author Topic: ISABELLA  (Read 6283 times)

Offline Mario

ISABELLA
« on: February 09, 2020, 07:37:17 PM »
has anyone spoke to isabella recently? was she accurate about the current situation for you? what about predictions?

i spoke to Isabella 3 times 2-3 months ago.

i called her about my POI, she seemed accurate about the current situation and picked up a very random random sexual kink about my POI that i myself didnt know about yet got validated by my POI randomly after the reading.  (she is into sharp objects during sex and cutting) that isnt something general to guess or know lol.

anyways; isabella predicted that my POI will be back and that still hasnt happened because she said there was a delay to drama i caused lol but timing wasnt given due to running out of time.

isabella gave me another person that i wont be waiting around; i'll me meeting someone new and that i'll be dating that person..... which came to pass, she was accurate about the person's persoanlity's trais, hair color, and zodiac sigh....however wrong about the eye colors.

yes im dating the new person, but i still miss and want my POI,,, i really hope my POI comes back LOL.

does anyone els have any experinces with her to share?

thank you

added note: i had two of my close friends call her and she was accurate about some predictions for both of them and wrong about some, but over all on the right side
« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 07:38:59 PM by Mario »

Offline MikeNY

Re: ISABELLA
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2020, 09:52:35 AM »
Yo!!!! Isabella was right!!!!! I haven’t talked to my ex-gf in almost 4 months. Just last week when I first called her. She said I would hear from her this weekend. I heard from her on Monday.  I been calling CP since November. I wasted $6,000 on some of these fake people.  Leo sucks!!!!! There are a lot of these fakes

Offline Mario

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2020, 08:50:56 PM »
Yo!!!! Isabella was right!!!!! I haven’t talked to my ex-gf in almost 4 months. Just last week when I first called her. She said I would hear from her this weekend. I heard from her on Monday.  I been calling CP since November. I wasted $6,000 on some of these fake people.  Leo sucks!!!!! There are a lot of these fakes

wow congrats! glad to hear a prediction came to pass for you also

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2020, 06:17:13 AM »
I really want to believe these testimonials.  Any one else?

I just can’t hear the same crap again and want to see if anyone has had any luck with her. 

Offline SarahM

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2020, 07:02:01 AM »
She was horrible for me, absolutely horrible! Nothing she said resonated

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2020, 07:58:15 AM »
She was horrible for me, absolutely horrible! Nothing she said resonated

Thanks it is good to see two sides and although I got accused of being someone else when I was new I didnt want to take the word of a new comer just yet.  Had enough rubbish readings

Offline Mario

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2020, 08:04:10 AM »

I just can’t hear the same crap again and want to see if anyone has had any luck with her.

from my experience seems accurate about the now, i cant validate anything when it comes to my original POI because im blocked. but she did pick up that my POI is into kinky and weird sex and that turned out to be true, but i dont think to the experince she told me to, then again i cant validate that because im blocked lol.

she predicted that i will meet a libra and two weeks later i did and now we been dating ever since,,, right about the personality of the person i'll be meeting and came close with physical description (eye colors off).

the main prediction for me and my POI to reconnect is a long time! fall of 2020.... with how bad my situation is i even doubt that it will come to pass but her prediction about meeting someone and picking up the kinky sex blew me away.

also like i mentioned, two of my friends spoke to her;

my first friend he was spot on about the current, then prediction with his POI didnt happen because of a falling out with the person... but both time he spoke to her she was accurate about his POI past and present and his POI confirmed everything because he told her that he spoke to a psychic.

second friend; was accurate about the current however was not fully on about POI feelings, she said its mostly lust and not love... however the POI said they are in love... everything els seemed accurate and 1 minor thing off with career for this friend.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2020, 09:26:49 AM »
Thank you.  I know the now.  It’s the future I want to read about. 

from my experience seems accurate about the now, i cant validate anything when it comes to my original POI because im blocked. but she did pick up that my POI is into kinky and weird sex and that turned out to be true, but i dont think to the experince she told me to, then again i cant validate that because im blocked lol.

she predicted that i will meet a libra and two weeks later i did and now we been dating ever since,,, right about the personality of the person i'll be meeting and came close with physical description (eye colors off).

the main prediction for me and my POI to reconnect is a long time! fall of 2020.... with how bad my situation is i even doubt that it will come to pass but her prediction about meeting someone and picking up the kinky sex blew me away.

also like i mentioned, two of my friends spoke to her;

my first friend he was spot on about the current, then prediction with his POI didnt happen because of a falling out with the person... but both time he spoke to her she was accurate about his POI past and present and his POI confirmed everything because he told her that he spoke to a psychic.

second friend; was accurate about the current however was not fully on about POI feelings, she said its mostly lust and not love... however the POI said they are in love... everything els seemed accurate and 1 minor thing off with career for this friend.

Offline fashiondiva6337

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2020, 05:08:12 PM »
I read with Isabella. I was calling about my poi but it turned into a career reading. She knew that I wanted to get into a different line of work and predicted I would. I am currently interviewing for a new position, much sooner than I thought I would be, so she was right on that front. She did give me some far out predictions for my poi namely a year and two years out so cannot comment on those yet.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2020, 12:54:13 AM »
Nope just nope.  No connection at all.

Felt like she was talking trite and she just went on and on.  Saw me in the Caribbean living and described a man that is definitely not me.  Told me stuff I know is totally wrong

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2020, 06:06:50 AM »
I called her a few times and she did pick up some accurate details.  She always makes very suggestive dominatrix-ish comments to me which I find weird but funny. Interesting one

Offline MikeNY

« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2020, 09:23:50 AM »
She predicted my ex would contact me again on Wednesday.  Well it didn’t happen. Shit hit the first contact. But it was The next day. I’m going to give it till Friday. I hope something happens but I doubt it.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2020, 10:13:09 AM »
I called her a few times and she did pick up some accurate details.  She always makes very suggestive dominatrix-ish comments to me which I find weird but funny. Interesting one

I’m totally at a loss as to what to say about that. 

Soo funny but perhaps (this is a joke) she works on two phone lines and got them mixed up 😂

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2020, 07:15:42 PM »

I’m totally at a loss as to what to say about that. 

Soo funny but perhaps (this is a joke) she works on two phone lines and got them mixed up 😂

It doesn’t bother me I find it funny.  It is kinda weird tho..

Offline simsim

« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2020, 12:44:11 AM »
first time talking to her and i contacted her about a specific person.
she told me the person has feelings for me and is guarded which is vague info then she got into depth and told me the family of my POI tried to do an arranged marriage in the past.
i took everything with a grain of salt because who the hell does arranged marriage anymore these days and though it was far fetched.

she turned out to be right! my person randomly brought it up!

i will try her again when i have funds.

has anyone els had any success with her?