Author Topic: Catfished by Sapphire21  (Read 4864 times)

Offline singing

• Manifesting
Catfished by Sapphire21
« on: February 09, 2020, 06:59:21 PM »
This has been a long time coming.. I for my part have not really posted on this site for years.. The reader / empath and I became friends offline or so I thought. This however was not the case.. all those overnight calls meant nothing as non of it was real. For my part it was but the person I was dealing with was not who she claimed to be.

Most who've read with sapphire 21 would say that she is one of the kindest people they've ever read with.. This kindest is an illusion and meant to make your defenses come down. When she tells you of her broken heart, again, its meant to feel like there is some sort of connection.

I first began reading with her in 2013, like many of you over a broken heart. After about a year we took our friendship off line.. We would chat all the time about everything and nothing at all.. For my part I actually foolishly believed we where friends.

When she told me she had to move I had no problem helping her out.. Granted it turned into $9,000 BUT hey, she is my friend and above all a spiritual honest person.. Yeah, people after I loaned her that money, she stopped reading on keen regularly as she no longer had too. Her promise to make payments has NEVER come to fruition. In short, she took my money with no intent of every paying me back.

A few years. ago a woman contracted me via facebook.. she claimed to have been taken advantige of my Sapphire .. I foolishly didn't take her words to heart as Sapphire or Lillian Thomas Ashi { her name } had warned me about her.. she was a stalker.. Turns out that the woman was just like me.. She too had loaned Lillian Thomas Ashi AKA sapphire21 money also.. She too fell for the sad OMG my life is in tatters line.. Im sure from Lilians prospective me wanting repayment translates into me stalking her.

It is my hope that non one else is scammed by this woman. To say that it has shaken my faith in people is an understatement. She was one person that I would have NEVER believed would rip me off.. Or lie and she did both.

Her name is Lillian Thomas Ashi.. Please be careful if you deal with her..  Please for the love of baby Jesus don't loan any psychic you've met online money.. Not even if you know them for years, you dont' really know them.

Offline tellmewhy

Re: Catfished by Sapphire21
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2020, 07:46:55 PM »
Singing is the real deal! I am friends with her and she even connected me to sapphire21 who made up b.s

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2020, 08:53:32 PM »
I'm so sorry this happened to you. I have one rule in life. Don't lend money to people that are not your family. I did read with her and found her gifted. She picked up on past and present. Didn't make predictions.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2020, 02:29:29 AM »
OMG. Every time I think I've heard it all about these low life psychics, someone still surprises me.

I remember when Sapphire was just about the most popular reader on this forum. Everyone was talking about her and jumping in her queue.

Then it just faded out. Her reputation tanked. No doubt she wasn't earning as much anymore. I wonder if that was when she started asking for money from clients.

Singing that is horrible that she took advantage of your generosity like that. I hope you do get your money back.

I've always said it. The psychics who seem so sweet kind and understanding are the WORST. Especially if they try to be friends with you. Run far away from any psychic who tries to be your friend.
I get what you're saying and it's true for the most part. I especially remember all the sapphire hype, but I never read with her, just because so many people jumped on her bandwagon. I was friends and/or became friends with a psychic once, but she never asked for money and I would have balked at 9k anyway. We no longer talk because I'm no longer where I was before but just be cautious regardless.

pfizer

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2020, 02:56:06 AM »
this is a crime, did you contact the police?
sorry about it, you have a good heart so people take advantage of it.  :-[

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2020, 07:48:04 AM »
This is just the worst thing I have heard of.  So so bad.

Offline singing

• Manifesting
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2020, 02:51:43 PM »
Since posting my heartbreaking situation with Lily AKA Sapphire.. I have done some background work and found her family.. I called her brother and father { yes I know, I was pained BUT need to find her} Both where pleasant conversations. Her brother { who she had told me had died} was not surprised but both where unable to provide any assistance in locating her.  Even her own family doesn't speak to her.

Then came the angry call from the ladies in the family.. Holy crap.. Evidently they believe my trying to locate their family member is harassment. The ladies tried to deny even knowing her..  I received another call from a sister today.. it went directly to voice mail. She was civil but seems to think that I may be the " scammer" Then she threatened me with the cops if I contact ANYONE who may or may not know her or them.. Yeah , sorry but that is not how it works. There is a huge difference between calling someone known to be a relative asking for assistance in locating Lily and harassment.

I must say.. I really don't blame her family nor am I angry with them.. Even though they where pissed they where still civil which is always appreciated.  Im actually very sad for them.. Lily has done this crap with more than just me.. eventually she will pull this crap with the wrong person and good lord.. Lily shies away from social media. understandably so being that she is a liar and manipulates people for money.. However her family and kids are all over social media. They where not hard to locate or find their contact information. No, Im not calling her kids although I did ask her 27 year old son to have her call me.

The week after I made the first post I felt a wave of negative energy that literally scared me.. Yes I was actually afraid for in my mind no reason. I cleared the crap out of my house and me. I did a spiritual wash for the floors and window sills &  smudged my home with frankincense , Myrrh &  dragons blood .. I could feel the swoosh of negative energy leave..

To the person on this site who gave Lily the heads up.. Yea I know she reads this site as she has mentioned it to me on more than one occasion. I received a call just like the one Im giving now by another woman who was also taken advantage of by Lily . She warned me of lily's deceptive ways but I did not want to hear it.. Sapphire is my friend and has been for years.. Yea she was totally , 100% correct in her assessment . Sapphire or Lily on the other hand had told me about this person BUT from Lily's mind the woman was stalking her.. Its amazing how asking for repayment is considered stalking..
Be careful and keep your eyes open.. That is the best advise I can give someone captured in her web of deceit.

Thank you ladies for all the support and kind comments. I feel really stupid that I was so fooled and its hurt me financially which is a painful lesson to learn. Please take care out there..

Offline dascallie

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2020, 06:24:34 PM »
Your story is absolutely gut wrenching.

What a devious and dark person "Sapphire21" must be to exploit another's trust and most tender emotions to steal their money!

How does a person like that live in their own skin---she must have severe mental issues.

And shattering to you on multiple levels, betrayal from one you had bonded with as a 'friend'...and robbed by a hardened, lying practiced con artist. A snake. Wonder how many she's hit on over the years.

Really horrifying, so sorry you went through this :-(
Courageous and kind of you to shine a light on it to alert others. Thank you.

Offline TofuVixen

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2020, 08:19:56 AM »
Wow! Just wow. I don't have more words than that right now.

Offline Anon

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2020, 05:33:27 AM »
 :-[ Really shows you how unscrupulous they can be.

Offline TofuVixen

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2020, 04:12:43 PM »
Anyone have any updates on that situation or the psychic in general?

Offline massine

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2020, 01:58:03 AM »

thats not her is it?

Hey! I highly recommend taking that link down as that isn't her! This is a lovely reader called Hazel who I have used before! She is completely innocent in this! :)

Offline massine

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2020, 02:11:33 AM »

thats not her is it?

Hey! I highly recommend taking that link down as that isn't her! This is a lovely reader called Hazel who I have used before! She is completely innocent in this! :)

Done  ;)

Thank you for not being negative about this! <3
Also I think Hazel's very talented, I recommend her! :)

Offline court1130

« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2020, 02:58:31 PM »
What goes around comes around; she will absolutely reap the consequences of stealing from and manipulating others, if she hasn't already; karma is a bitch.

Offline singing

• Manifesting
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2020, 05:53:40 PM »
Hi everyone.. I know I have been in hiding for a long time.. No, Sapphire aka Lillian Ashi AKA Lily Thomas has never gotten back with me. She blocked me on Venmo as well as her cell. Im devastated by her behavior but am becoming reconciled that I will never get my money from her.. The fact that she is empathic makes it all the more disturbing . How can anyone who feels you betray you in such a manner? As foolish as it is I even gave her a sapphire ring that belonged to my mother.. Yes, I was foolish..  Please be careful out there..