Author Topic: Nicole4Sees  (Read 9992 times)

Offline Renaissance

Re: Nicole4Sees
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2021, 05:26:30 AM »
And if she so rude she should have a lot to say right lol you guys need a hobby or better yet a prayer STOP CALLING READERS AND CALL A PASTOR!!

Are you ok? You seem triggered Dear...

Offline nileshbh

« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2021, 12:26:09 PM »
She is very rude and looks like provides negative reading to most of her customers.

Offline Mimi07

« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2021, 01:40:07 PM »
And she is a liar. She also visits this site and sees the things that are written about her.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2021, 02:10:47 PM »
I've never read with this girl but her behavior sounds pathetic.

That's always something to consider with these advisors/psychics.. if they are abrupt, hang up prematurely, or just lack general manners... then it overrides any good quality they have. There's a difference between being straightforward and rude.
I LIKE straightforward. Honesty is best policy. But not someone who has behavioral issues.

Offline court1130

« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2021, 07:23:31 AM »
Yep. She gave me the standard he's not coming back and has a third party (which was actually true). However, if you spin the same generic narrative, you're guaranteed to get it right some of the time. Did she tell any of you that the third party is manipulative and will leave your poi, as well? Curious here because I'm not writing any of the negative readers off, yet. But, it is interesting that every person that gave me a negative is notorious for doing so.

anything