Author Topic: Nicole4Sees  (Read 9952 times)

Offline glamgal

Re: Nicole4Sees
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2020, 01:54:11 PM »
I want y'all to know this heifer blocked me. I dont call much at all and Im not rude. Man, some of these psychic's have their foot on the gas while in bitch mode.....

Offline greatjoy411

« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2020, 05:50:14 PM »
Ok Nicole 4 Sees is not rude first of all she is blunt and straight to the point period and facts.Yes I can see how you would take it like she is mean but there no way to give bad news .she told me my husband was seeing a man and she said he tells you that he is meeting up with his best friend a lot lately OMG !! I did not know what to say because she was right he was always being with this guy that he has been best friends with for years .My mouth dropped to the floor she said your proof is in his phone there are videos this was 2 years ago my now ex is with his best friend in a relationship.SHE WAS SPOT ON !She has her way of reading if you don't like it then you don't like it .Just know that if she sees you poi talking to another person she can't say they are for you .NICOLE 4 SEES IS VERY ACCURATE!

Offline greatjoy411

« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2020, 05:54:19 PM »
THAT IS NOT EVEN HER STYLE SHE DON'T READ LIKE THAT AND SHE HAS BEEN MY READER FOR THE LAST 2 YEARS VERY ACCURATE AND STRAIGHT TO THE POINT FOR YOU TO KNOW SHE ALSO A LIFE COACH AND NURSE SO FAR FROM CRAZY .

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2020, 03:00:53 AM »
uh oh

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2020, 03:30:08 AM »
So is there a post missing between those 2 or did crap get crazy for no reason...?

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2020, 04:00:13 AM »
So is there a post missing between those 2 or did crap get crazy for no reason...?

I'm wondering what I missed too. A part of me feels like this person is Nicole. The account only has two posts and both are savagely defending her.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2020, 04:12:54 AM »

It got crazy for no reason. There is another thread about her that mentions her rudeness: http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,2816.msg101308.html#msg101308

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2020, 05:58:00 AM »
2 things for certain ...1. that post is definitely weird. And 2. Nicole is definitely negative Nancy. Idk anyone she has ever told good news to on any subject and anyone I know she has told them their guy was cheating.
She was one of the first psychics I ever talked to recommended by my sister and nothing came to pass. Idk why some advisors feel they have to speak wicked to be considered real or accurate. I have had plenty negative reads that were accurate but I didn’t walk away from the read feeling disrespected. Nicole acts like it bothers her u even calling to ask questions wtf

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2020, 06:37:52 PM »
I thought she was accurate until I called about something that wasn't relationship related.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2020, 12:44:12 AM »
Ok Nicole 4 Sees is not rude first of all she is blunt and straight to the point period and facts.Yes I can see how you would take it like she is mean but there no way to give bad news .she told me my husband was seeing a man and she said he tells you that he is meeting up with his best friend a lot lately OMG !! I did not know what to say because she was right he was always being with this guy that he has been best friends with for years .My mouth dropped to the floor she said your proof is in his phone there are videos this was 2 years ago my now ex is with his best friend in a relationship.SHE WAS SPOT ON !She has her way of reading if you don't like it then you don't like it .Just know that if she sees you poi talking to another person she can't say they are for you .NICOLE 4 SEES IS VERY ACCURATE!

She is accurate but she blocked me for no reason. And NO I dont binge call or act a damn fool on the phone. So yeah she might be a little off....

Offline LiliM93

« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2020, 04:39:41 AM »
She's the worst. Rude, negative and very, very wrong. I wouldn't recommend her AT ALL.

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2020, 11:39:44 AM »
She’s terrible. I hanged up the phone on her and asked for a refund

Offline Mimi07

« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2020, 03:19:58 PM »
Nicole is very negative and very wrong. Nothing she said came to past good or bad. It’s like She be happy to deliver bad news. For example I received a couple of false positive pregnancy test a couple of months ago. I called her to get a reading on my poi because we both were shock. She told me she felt like it was the spirit of a little boy.  Then she goes on to say that it showed my poi walking away from and that he would not help take care of the baby and that it would take 4 years for me get a DNA test because he would avoid me. Well long story short 2 days after that I went to the doctor and found out that I was not pregnant and that my hormones were unbalanced which was the cause of the false pregnancy test. I mean this lady spoke so much negativity over my life, I had to pray that negativity off. She was wrong. And another reason why she so negative is because her husband cheats on her with other women and had a outside child. She told me this out her own mouth. That is why she so negative. She definitely does not need to be helping other people when she is a broken woman herself. I blocked her and I prayed for her.

Offline greatjoy411

« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2021, 04:18:54 AM »
No I'm not nicole just think you guys should get a life really go to church pray stop calling psychic if you feel your not getting what you want and if nicole wanted to come on here and reply she is so welcome to do it oh yea and I worked have my own business so no I dont have time to be on here every second like you

Offline greatjoy411

« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2021, 04:26:40 AM »
And if she so rude she should have a lot to say right lol you guys need a hobby or better yet a prayer STOP CALLING READERS AND CALL A PASTOR!!

anything