Author Topic: Nicole4Sees  (Read 10004 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: Nicole4Sees
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2020, 11:56:43 PM »
She is fu*kin cu*t disconnected my call being rude and being so negative no insights...bitch I hope you end up alone

OMG, LOL LOL LOL. just over the top had me ear2ear cheesing. Loved this.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2020, 12:56:00 AM »
This is first post ever and I thought it was time to contribute since I just got approved. This reader is crazy. She saif my POI does not even like me and said he ll never talk to you and hung up on me. Truth is we talked for months after what she said. Don’t call her. She is insane.

Hmmmm it seems as though so many of us had the same experience with her (negative reading, rudeness, hangs up, etc).

How the hell does she have so many positive reviews? I’m sure that’s why a lot of us even read with her

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2020, 06:40:04 AM »
I think some people are gluttens for punishment. Her and Kira are both level 10 biatches and no matter what people say about them they both have steller reviews and people keep going back.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2020, 06:56:37 AM »
I second that KD- she dosent work for some but for me....she is right on the money.....

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2020, 07:03:00 AM »
I think some people are gluttens for punishment. Her and Kira are both level 10 biatches and no matter what people say about them they both have steller reviews and people keep going back.

Lol, how is kira a bitch?

Offline glamgal

« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2020, 04:28:58 PM »
I called her and she disconnected and talked shit because she didn't like the way I asked questions. She is a grade A bitch in my book. Just my opinion.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2020, 05:27:33 PM »

I read with her once and she was dead wrong I called her back and she flipped her predictions on me I told her that and she went off on me so rude told me I dont want to hear the truth I said lady you flipped on me last time you told me we will be going out meeting up then you told me forget about him all within weeks. She hung up  ;D

And I am not alone in this you should read Kira's review pages. Also by they way what does call herself now. I know she has changed her name on Keen a dozen times. Probably so disgruntled customers dont meet her outside in the parking lot.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2020, 06:42:17 AM »
I started to spell my Name she said did i tell you to do? You are messing up with my energies...
Well Nicole See me in person i will mess with your life as well ...

LMAOOOOO

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2020, 04:20:28 PM »
I called her and she disconnected and talked shit because she didn't like the way I asked questions. She is a grade A bitch in my book. Just my opinion.

😂😂😂 completely agree. she is an absolute asshole. she told me she didn’t like the way i ask questions and said she’s disconnecting and that i can the back in an hour after reading her profile thoroughly 😂😂😂 no thanks, hoe.

Offline Mimi07

« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2020, 01:54:42 AM »
Yes Nicole flip flops.. she told me there was another woman around my ex and that he didn’t love me but 2 days later she says his heart is with you and he will be coming your way soon. She even gave me advice on how to handle him and make him put in all the work for the relationship.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2020, 04:12:00 PM »

😂😂😂 completely agree. she is an absolute asshole. she told me she didn’t like the way i ask questions and said she’s disconnecting and that i can the back in an hour after reading her profile thoroughly 😂😂😂 no thanks, hoe.

Oh I'm sorry. I didn't realize there's a rule book on how to ask questions. LMAO what? That woman is fucking psycho.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2020, 10:57:34 PM »

Oh I'm sorry. I didn't realize there's a rule book on how to ask questions. LMAO what? That woman is fucking psycho.

LMAO I was shook. She’s nuts. Like even if she’s correct, she’s so damn condescending and unhinged...I don’t even want her touching my future with a 10
foot pole.

For the record, when I finally read with her...she was wrong for me.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2020, 02:33:31 AM »
spiritual- I am over here dying laughing @ no thanks hoe. Like seriously....

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2020, 02:41:56 AM »
Lol she was ALWAYS negative and rude. Idk why ppl read this thread and still spend money on her lol she literally tells EVERYONE bad news lol I havnt been on keen in years and it’s not surprising she still the same lol

Offline SarahM

« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2020, 04:24:23 AM »

LMAO I was shook. She’s nuts. Like even if she’s correct, she’s so damn condescending and unhinged...I don’t even want her touching my future with a 10
foot pole.

For the record, when I finally read with her...she was wrong for me.

She has issues.. like sis, who hurt you?