Author Topic: Nicole4Sees  (Read 9996 times)

Offline glamgal

Nicole4Sees
« on: February 07, 2020, 05:47:58 PM »
So, lets talk about her. How often is she right? I dont want to hear you complain about how negative she is I want to know if she is right.

She can have an attitude I get it. Accuracy is what we are looking for. She DID tell me my POI has someone around him and he does. This is a fact. She also told me some other stuff that ended up being true and some stuff still needs time.....

Overall, I am not a fan of her style but I think she has a gift.

Offline SarahM

Re: Nicole4Sees
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2020, 07:49:21 PM »
Glad she worked for you. In my case, she was just plain wrong. It’s not even about the reading being negative or anything like that, because I’ve had plenty of negative readings that were accurate and I appreciated them if anything.. she was just wrong. For me, at least. Also, she tells everyone and their mothers that there’s a third party around their POI. I know in your case she was correct, but she tells everyone that. However since you said she was right on other things, then maybe she does have a gift..

Offline glamgal

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2020, 05:16:36 AM »
Thanks for sharing your experience!

Offline artslove

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2020, 05:35:27 AM »
I had a very short conversation with her, but I basically asked if my POI and I wouldn’t reconnect and get back together and she told me we wouldn’t and that he was moving on. I think a few weeks later or so, we got back together.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2020, 04:31:27 PM »
I literally hate this woman. She was rude, negative (thankfully wrong), and a straight up cunt. Then she had the nerve to cut our call to where it was under 3 minutes so that I wouldn't leave a negative review -- I wasn't planning to leave a review until the predictions unfolded/didn't happen. I asked about if my ex and I would reconcile to which she said no. I asked if she meant in present time or in the future in general. She said in general and before I could ask another question she told me that I should leave him alone, move on, and hung up on me.

Probably a month or so after our call my POI and I reconciled for good. Two days after we got together he told me he sees a future with me and all that. This all happened probably around a year ago, and he and I have been together since.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2020, 07:30:44 PM »
Damn. That all I can say about some of this.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2020, 12:35:18 AM »
Damn. That all I can say about some of this.

I’m glad she worked for you but I wish she would’ve told me from the get go that she didn’t connect with me instead of wasting my time and money.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2020, 06:44:39 PM »
I couldn't agree more. If you cant connect just say it. No hard feelings. SMH.

Offline devangk3

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2020, 06:08:03 AM »
She is fu*kin cu*t disconnected my call being rude and being so negative no insights...bitch I hope you end up alone
« Last Edit: February 28, 2020, 02:58:11 PM by devangk3 »

Offline SarahM

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2020, 07:10:16 AM »
She is fucking cunt disconnected my call being rude and being so negative no insights...bitch I hope you end up alone

LMAO!! Exactly how I felt after reading with her too

Offline devangk3

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2020, 08:00:17 PM »
I started to spell my Name she said did i tell you to do? You are messing up with my energies...
Well Nicole See me in person i will mess with your life as well ...

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2020, 08:10:16 PM »
I started to spell my Name she said did i tell you to do? You are messing up with my energies...

Thanks for the laugh 😂

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2020, 01:48:20 AM »
Terrible! Don’t waste your money

Offline SarahM

« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2020, 02:21:46 PM »

😂😂😂

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2020, 01:54:01 AM »
This is first post ever and I thought it was time to contribute since I just got approved. This reader is crazy. She saif my POI does not even like me and said he ll never talk to you and hung up on me. Truth is we talked for months after what she said. Don’t call her. She is insane.