Author Topic: PsychicAce New psychic  (Read 11355 times)

Offline smilegodlovesu77

PsychicAce New psychic
« on: February 07, 2020, 10:26:42 AM »
 :P
« Last Edit: July 25, 2022, 04:12:44 PM by smilegodlovesu77 »

Offline dasaninot

Re: PsychicAce New psychic
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2020, 09:31:28 AM »
NEW PSYCHIC ON SOURCE: 2 WORDS
 holy  sh*T..... knew things and names. Never had a reading like this.  Im waiting on the predictions. But the validations she gave were crazy scary... never had I had reader name so many people around me n tell me their nature and even their astrology sign. She says she uses no tools and her guide Michael sends her the information.....  I think she's been there less then a month.

lol, a little more subtle next time...

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2020, 03:35:07 PM »
has anyone else had a reading with Ace? I can't even get through with out waiting 4-5 hours in the que.... Kinda weird that there's a que that long with the price being 7.45 a min.. super pricey.. I have never spent so much a minute on a psychic before....BUT she has become my go to.. cuz of how accurate she is.... its weirdly noticed since posted about her in this forum ....thats when it started to get harder to get to her right away( waiting a couple hours to 4 hours in que at butt crack at night) ... shame on me :P just kidding. anyways.... If anyone has any experiences with her and were left blown away like me ..please post. She's like John Edwards of psychics.
John Edwards of psychics? Thank you for the warning. I'll avoid them then.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2020, 07:08:36 AM »
has anyone else had a reading with Ace? I can't even get through with out waiting 4-5 hours in the que.... Kinda weird that there's a que that long with the price being 7.45 a min.. super pricey.. I have never spent so much a minute on a psychic before....BUT she has become my go to.. cuz of how accurate she is.... its weirdly noticed since posted about her in this forum ....thats when it started to get harder to get to her right away( waiting a couple hours to 4 hours in que at butt crack at night) ... shame on me :P just kidding. anyways.... If anyone has any experiences with her and were left blown away like me ..please post. She's like John Edwards of psychics.

I haven't read with this one before but thank you for sharing that information. For me, it's always nice to hear of a new psychic that's great outside of the most commonly mentioned ones. Hope everything predicted comes to pass for you!

Offline hope36

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2020, 11:05:35 PM »
Is this Ayce from California Psychics? (she is not on there anymore) - I feel like she is the same from the profile pic on PS
Fwiw, when she was on CP, there were reviews that she was good

Offline hope36

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2020, 11:10:56 PM »
Is this Ayce from California Psychics? (she is not on there anymore) - I feel like she is the same from the profile pic on PS
Fwiw, when she was on CP, there were reviews that she was good

Yep, its her, see screenshot attached

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2020, 08:03:33 PM »
This forum is the best...who know...where have I been...she is the same! Goodie goodie!
J

Offline KayP

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2020, 07:53:57 AM »
So do the readers know your name when you call in?

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2020, 06:07:31 PM »
Geez I do not know...when you call you should ask? The readers I read with I have ever ask...
Good question!
J

Offline KayP

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2020, 08:52:12 PM »
Thank you. I was wondering because a reader I have never spoken to said my name and I didn’t tell her yet so I wasn’t sure if she saw it in my profile when I called or just knew.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2020, 05:19:39 AM »
John Edwards of psychics? Thank you for the warning. I'll avoid them then.

No read. John Edwards interesting? Insight.

Offline HappE

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2020, 03:03:13 PM »
Has anyone had any predictions come to pass with Ace?  I read with her a couple of times and she was extremely good at picking up on my POI.  She even mentioned that there was a distance associated with a 4 or 5 between us. He lives 4.5-5 hours away. She did miss one major thing though, the fact that he was seeing other women. To be fair, I also read with Sadia and she too did not see anyone else around him until she started looking at him in different ways after I told her about the other women. Anyway, Ace is saying that he will come back and be a good man for me while others are saying he will never commit. Just wondering if anyone on this forum has had any predictions come to pass with Ace.

Offline jz507

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2020, 12:08:54 AM »
Has anyone had any predictions come to pass with Ace?  I read with her a couple of times and she was extremely good at picking up on my POI.  She even mentioned that there was a distance associated with a 4 or 5 between us. He lives 4.5-5 hours away. She did miss one major thing though, the fact that he was seeing other women. To be fair, I also read with Sadia and she too did not see anyone else around him until she started looking at him in different ways after I told her about the other women. Anyway, Ace is saying that he will come back and be a good man for me while others are saying he will never commit. Just wondering if anyone on this forum has had any predictions come to pass with Ace.

She is very good with present and predictions still pending for me

Offline HappE

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2020, 01:47:35 AM »
jz507,

Thanks for the response!  After reading through all of her reviews on PS, there are several people who have been following her for years. They say her timing is sometimes up to a year off but her predictions ultimately come to pass. Her predictions of contact for me have to do with a “4”. August will mark 4 months since I last spoke to him so IDK.  Please keep us updated on her predictions for you, I will update as well!

Offline kandyna

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2021, 02:32:29 AM »
Anyone knows when or of she coming back :o ?? Or when can I find her  :P

anything