Author Topic: Vincent  (Read 20669 times)

Offline gwdwantstotalk

Re: Vincent
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2020, 09:47:56 PM »
Said I would NOT be with my love interest at the time and he was RIGHT.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2020, 11:25:16 PM »
Anyone know where he is now?

He is on PS. 11.99 hr. I think he is still on PS. Must look.
11.99 per MINUTE?! OMG!
Yeah.

Offline Nikkil11

« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2020, 04:10:07 AM »
I just read with him tonight. Without a doubt, he is now my favorite reader. He basically called me out, said I was making things worse and I need to chill out. He is absolutely right. I was scared to hear what he had to say but he gave me a positive outcome with my poi.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2020, 08:51:48 PM »
I just read with him tonight. Without a doubt, he is now my favorite reader. He basically called me out, said I was making things worse and I need to chill out. He is absolutely right. I was scared to hear what he had to say but he gave me a positive outcome with my poi.

This is so encouraging!

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2020, 09:00:39 PM »
He was the one of the only 2 psychics that said my POI will never contact me again /:

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2020, 09:10:12 PM »
He was the one of the only 2 psychics that said my POI will never contact me again /:

Honest works.

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2020, 03:40:43 PM »
Fairytale reader!

Offline xXNikkiXx

« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2020, 10:13:08 AM »
I love Vincent! He told me that I would get written up but not lose my job and he was right! :) He’s been more right than he has wrong!

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2020, 07:17:37 PM »
He keeps notes. In the beginning I thought he was amazing, but then stop reading with him... got some things really wrong.

Offline sharon

« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2020, 03:20:31 PM »
He was wrong. My Poi has married someone else.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2020, 01:17:19 AM »
Yeah, I agree. Lol.

Offline CandyCane

« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2020, 07:02:47 AM »
I like to try most of them at least once if their reviews are decent.  The same psychics do not work for everyone.  My experiences with Vincent have been across the board.  Sometimes he is off.  Especially with time frames.  But he won me over when he told me my future husband was going to have two different color eyes.  And that was a few years ago.  I thought he was on crack.  But I am now married to a man who has one blue eye and one brown eye.   I take breaks and bounce back and forth between Bridgette and Vincent.  I also like Seraphina.  Sammie has hit on some good things for me as well.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2021, 02:46:25 PM »
Its been a while so I thought I'd update. He was pretty much right and told me names that were complex Latin names, I was so impressed to hear from a psychic. Since I don't think I'll read with him again and I doubt he views this forum I'll just outline what he hit.
- Name of a guy I was regularly seeing - Miguel
- Name of a guy around me - Xavier
- Either of these men would offer me to make a child (yes they did! I gave him NO information - I did verify the names were accurate)
- My ex returning and "freeloading" off me - yes, and we were together for a long time.

He said a man named Alex would come forward, this was the only one that did not pan out.

I was still impressed with him, but Inever did go back, there are other readers for less.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2021, 11:56:38 PM »
Agreed! I thought he was amazing just to realize that he was the worst

Vincent is a fairytale reader. I will not be back to him. Disappointing