Author Topic: Twin Flame reader?  (Read 3273 times)

Offline Scarlett

Twin Flame reader?
« on: February 07, 2020, 10:19:40 AM »
Hi
I’m wondering if anyone could recommend a good twin flame reader? I’m looking for a reader who may be in union and so has first hand experience of the twin flame journey.
This is a general question but I wasn’t sure which section to ask.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 10:23:11 AM by Scarlett »

Offline Arigirl

Re: Twin Flame reader?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2020, 10:51:23 AM »
I don't personally have experience with twin flame readers. Based on what I read about twin flames, they are pretty much the definition of toxic relationships, and seem like a continuous cycle of push/pull that most would consider emotional abuse. If a reader mentions anything about twin flames, I'd consider it a red flag.

Offline Theladyleo76

Re: Twin Flame reader?
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2020, 08:55:19 PM »
I agree with @Arigirl, twin flames relationships or at least the twin flame relationship that I was supposed to have had was toxic and unsettling and made absolutely no sense. It was/is a constant push pull/ run chase type situation and not anything I enjoyed. My ex (before my most recent POI) and I were supposed to have had a twin flame relationship according to many advisers I had readings with during 2017. It was too much for me and I opted to not the cycle with him. Although all the advisers were right he did come back and now instead of me wanting (chasing) him, he is now wanting (chasing) me. Twin Waters (who used to be on Keen) was the first reader who I really connected with and gave lots of insight into the relationship. She was very instrumental in keeping me sane but I opted to stop seeing him.

She was on Keen and I googled her and found her on Bitwine https://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/424581-twinwatershealing   You can also schedule through her website - http://www.twinwatershealing.net

Her rates are extremely reasonable and I trust that she is telling you what she is picking up. Not just making up stuff.  My most recent readings with her haven't panned out with the timing but usually what she picks up is what does happen.

Back in 2017 she predicted that an ex and I would get back together in 2-3 months -which happened. She predicted me moving back in with him. She predicted that if I jumped back into a relationship with my ex too soon without making sure he knew his behavior was unacceptable he would repeat the same behavior. - And he did. She predicted when we would make up for the 2nd time. She knew he wouldn't get me anything for my birthday in 2018. etc.. I would say the majority of the predictions for that relationship came to pass.

I read with her about a new POI and those things have not happened. However, her timing is sometimes off so I wouldn't be surprised if it does come to pass. Like I said, her rates are really reasonable so it doesn't hurt to try her and see if you connect well with her.

anything