Author Topic: Blocked?  (Read 2847 times)

Offline 704Gemini

Blocked?
« on: February 06, 2020, 05:42:16 PM »
Has anyone randomly been blocked by Keen advisers?  I had one who blocked me (I forget who) almost immediately and since then I've had Dollwitch and Zadalia block me.  I've not left bad reviews for either of them - certainly not Zadalia!  So confusing....

Offline _sydney_vicious_

Re: Blocked?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2020, 05:38:44 PM »
I have had Lotusoflight (or whatever) block me. I’d never in read with her. I had been trying to read with her for awhile but I’d get in line and right when it was my turn it would kick me off. I thought there was something wrong with Keen but someone said she blocks people and suggested I try to send her a message. I did and it didn’t go through so I knew I was blocked.

I do remember reading on Zadalia’s thread that sometimes she blocks people if she can’t connect with them. Have you had a reading with her before? If so, did you end up binging with her? I know she likes people to not get readings with her too often so maybe that?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2020, 06:07:59 PM »
Lots of readers block people if you have left less than five stars for readers. Simple they don't want to lower their rating.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2020, 06:17:21 PM »
I have had Lotusoflight (or whatever) block me. I’d never in read with her. I had been trying to read with her for awhile but I’d get in line and right when it was my turn it would kick me off. I thought there was something wrong with Keen but someone said she blocks people and suggested I try to send her a message. I did and it didn’t go through so I knew I was blocked.

I do remember reading on Zadalia’s thread that sometimes she blocks people if she can’t connect with them. Have you had a reading with her before? If so, did you end up binging with her? I know she likes people to not get readings with her too often so maybe that?

The first time I tried to speak with Zadalia was successful and she really read the person in question very well. She did give me a very realistic reading and told me that when the guy i asked about contacted me, i would not feel like it was enough. I got in her line again to ask about someone different and when she called me she said she was sorry and could not connect. I have to appreciate her honesty.

Offline 704Gemini

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2020, 07:03:28 PM »
Thanks Syd...that might be the reason... I did read with her once and it went well (or so I thought) but perhaps she felt like it was difficult to connect or something.  Also to Boston's point - I have left honest feedback on some readers that I've had extremely bad experiences with.  I always leave great responses as well, but if something happens that I feel other callers would want to know about, I do leave feedback.  So if a legit reader feels threatened by that then well... so be it I suppose. 

Offline marybell

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2020, 08:43:39 PM »
Thanks Syd...that might be the reason... I did read with her once and it went well (or so I thought) but perhaps she felt like it was difficult to connect or something.  Also to Boston's point - I have left honest feedback on some readers that I've had extremely bad experiences with.  I always leave great responses as well, but if something happens that I feel other callers would want to know about, I do leave feedback.  So if a legit reader feels threatened by that then well... so be it I suppose.

You may be getting blocked because of this here:  https://www.keenbashers.com/

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2020, 03:51:53 AM »
Keen is set up on a filter system that the reader has the option of reading with you or not. I don't believe they see who you've read with or how often, but they are aware if you don't always leave a rating or if you rate low often or high often. They can filter on their end to know if they want to read with you.

The basher list outside of Keen is just some total bs. It's a bitter reader who isn't as popular as they would like to be and have wasted so much time making a list of people who they disapprove of and the way they rate the reader. Readers believe they are next to god (snort) and want to receive a five-star rating from every client, which is not only ridiculous, it's not even logical considering they can't possibly connect with every caller.

I seriously doubt they search the basher list before deciding if they are going to block you or not.

Offline russianred

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2020, 03:59:47 AM »
Keen is set up on a filter system that the reader has the option of reading with you or not. I don't believe they see who you've read with or how often, but they are aware if you don't always leave a rating or if you rate low often or high often. They can filter on their end to know if they want to read with you.

If this is true, ugh.  It's so unfortunate how Keen basically de-incentivizes people to leave honest feedback in many ways.  I'll be honest, I haven't left bad feedback even though I've received SO many generic or just flat-out factually wrong readings just because I don't want to deal with it.  I appreciate the people who do.

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2020, 04:20:16 PM »
I agree 100% some of the readers over charge considering their. Abilities not being up to par with some others. I also learned that some readers begin reading to try and get money to pay for their own readings so they’re not actually gifted- beware. I’ve had several provide me with almost scripted responses and 2 readers who became stalkerish (will look you up and ask you to delete negative feedback). This is very unethical in my opinion and they really should be more protective of the customers that are funding the service. I’m sure that there are “bashers” out there but in reality a lot more positive posters who are genuinely afraid of being hexed or blocked by these readers. I was blocked by some on bitwine who I pointed out were wrong and then they refund me and block.

Offline 704Gemini

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2020, 01:29:38 AM »
Wow!!  I was totally unaware of the Basher list...thanks for sharing.  I'm not on it.... but kinda makes you wonder what else they share??  Does anyone know if other sites such as Psychic Source have something like this where they share info? 

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2020, 03:15:44 AM »
Wow!!  I was totally unaware of the Basher list...thanks for sharing.  I'm not on it.... but kinda makes you wonder what else they share??  Does anyone know if other sites such as Psychic Source have something like this where they share info?

This is wat I was referring to earlier ....they also use sites like this help them know who to block

anything