Author Topic: DONT Trust Most Readers  (Read 3728 times)

Offline tellmewhy

DONT Trust Most Readers
« on: February 04, 2020, 04:06:05 PM »
Please guys most of the readers circulating are fake including one here that I won’t mention her name; with this said, I ’ll will I love Yona and will always read with her.

Recently my friend got a reading with someone I had recommended based on another friends reading, personally I had not read with her but it felt like she had a hit with my other friend so I said why not. My friend had a pressing issue unrelated to a man nor job, I swear the reader was guessing and still could not pick up why she was calling because her issue is not what most people read about, eventually reader went back to relationship even when my friend pointed out what she was calling about she still focused on relationship, my friend is in a mental stare that she gives no thoughts to men,  I listened to parts of her reading later and it sounded similar to the other friends reading, this woman brought up everything that would possibly go wrong in someone’s life, this was when I had an aha moment and figured out how they sometimes get a hit. In hindsight, it brought relief to me because I really stopped getting unnecessary readings, I would admit that part of the reason I stopped was the fact that the things I was calling about had improved and my life us better than ever before so I feel more satisfied in life.

I will be a hypocrite to tell people to stop reading because sometimes that's all you need to feel better but the rip-off is starting to annoy me. If anyone wants to know about this reader, inbox me. She's not very popular but has been mentioned on the board.

Most readers will say this
Issue with a man then you fill in the blank
Issue with a job
A mother figure
You will move
You have travel ahead of you
Choice between two men
Letter R, A, C in their name

The list goes on

Offline Aaron0326

Re: DONT Trust Most Readers
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2020, 06:16:44 AM »
Agreed.  There are a lot of readers here who are popularly considered talented but who are certainly cold readers.  There are also a number of readers who are intuitive but cannot predict the future. 

Adding on to the original post, if a reader says

-your poi has such strong feelings that they ran away out of fear
-that you’re twin flames/soul mates
-tells you to take their advice

Don’t call that reader back. 

Offline bee.23

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2020, 10:11:22 PM »
Agreed.  There are a lot of readers here who are popularly considered talented but who are certainly cold readers.  There are also a number of readers who are intuitive but cannot predict the future. 

Adding on to the original post, if a reader says

-your poi has such strong feelings that they ran away out of fear
-that you’re twin flames/soul mates
-tells you to take their advice

Don’t call that reader back.

Yo! Literally so true!! The 3 facts you mentioned. Preying on your vulnerability promising they can help you and they do the opposite. It’s crazy!

Offline SarahM

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2020, 03:45:49 AM »
Or most of the time when they hit you with the "you will hear from them in 2-4 weeks", it's usually bullshit.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2020, 01:04:13 PM »
This is so true.  Recently found out that one reader was
Literally
Word for word copying and pasting readings.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2020, 01:44:36 PM »
Not surprising.

anything