Author Topic: My favs...for sure!  (Read 6822 times)

Offline Jenjen

My favs...for sure!
« on: February 04, 2020, 04:17:48 AM »
So I have had many readings many many over the 3 yrs, think what you may or desire..this is to all crapsters out there..Bonnie and Annaleigh are the best. So I am ready for all the nobodies who do their ...bs. Come on. But I have tried several the queen and yeah..she's good too. My addiction needed some direction..thx. J.

Offline Buttercup

Re: My favs...for sure!
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2022, 08:03:43 PM »
I read with Bonnie and I thought she was great. Did not connect with Annaleigh. as soon as I got on the phone with her, she said I can't help you, can't connect to you, call someone else.... weird

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2022, 06:18:09 PM »
The only reader i actually felt was incredibly mind blowing on there was Anthony. He has a long winded almost story unfolding telling of the cards, but i had 3 readings with him a couple of years ago, and every single thing he said unfolded, exactly as he said it. at the time, i thought okay this is a stretch, but certainly not a fairtale bc there was a lot of pain he saw coming.. and he was right..

Offline Buttercup

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2022, 05:12:48 PM »
The only reader i actually felt was incredibly mind blowing on there was Anthony. He has a long winded almost story unfolding telling of the cards, but i had 3 readings with him a couple of years ago, and every single thing he said unfolded, exactly as he said it. at the time, i thought okay this is a stretch, but certainly not a fairtale bc there was a lot of pain he saw coming.. and he was right..

I have never read with him. Good to know. Thanks for sharing.

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2022, 05:16:28 PM »

I have never read with him. Good to know. Thanks for sharing.

I was right there with you a couple of years ago.  I wouldn't recommend Anthony anymore, his readings have turned out to be incredibly scripted and uncreative.  I know I ask about the same things but I would like more genuine synthesis and less rote reading the cards off to me every time I've called him the last 5 years.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2022, 02:50:00 PM »
I read with Anthony  4 years ago. I wish what he said was true but it wasn't, not even sorta close. I think a lot of them say that "they are coming back". Anthony was just a fairytale reader. Glad he worked for someone.

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2022, 03:30:06 AM »
I read with Bonnie and I thought she was great. Did not connect with Annaleigh. as soon as I got on the phone with her, she said I can't help you, can't connect to you, call someone else.... weird

Wow!  Now that's a new one.  For a reader on PS, I couldn't see that.  Maybe rejecting the call BEFORE coming on the line...but not answering and THEN dumping.  Yikes.

In the past when I've gotten in readers' lines, funky stuff has happened there too.  Like my call will "switch out" in favor of a chatter, someone else.

Offline xXNikkiXx

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2022, 03:59:44 PM »
So I have had many readings many many over the 3 yrs, think what you may or desire..this is to all crapsters out there..Bonnie and Annaleigh are the best. So I am ready for all the nobodies who do their ...bs. Come on. But I have tried several the queen and yeah..she's good too. My addiction needed some direction..thx. J.

I love Bonnie! She told me about a third party when I asked about my POI and she was right. She is amazing.

anything