Author Topic: Countdown Begins Now!!  (Read 2404 times)

Offline Arigirl

Countdown Begins Now!!
« on: February 01, 2020, 09:28:26 AM »
So I'm nearing (kind of) my final contact prediction timeline.  Kisha has been giving me a 2 for the longest, Gaylene also gave a 2 along with 6-7 during my last reading (7 weeks is the last week in Feb). I will update this thread on 2/29 (or before lol) if anything happens

Offline Piggynose

Re: Countdown Begins Now!!
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2020, 09:29:38 AM »
Good luck!!! Hope it’s all good news!

Offline sexyp

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2020, 12:42:57 PM »
I will join you if that is okay with you instead of starting my own thread. most of my readers also gave end of feb -march but most said end of feb.

So I'm nearing (kind of) my final contact prediction timeline.  Kisha has been giving me a 2 for the longest, Gaylene also gave a 2 along with 6-7 during my last reading (7 weeks is the last week in Feb). I will update this thread on 2/29 (or before lol) if anything happens

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2020, 12:59:34 PM »
Keeping my fingers crossed for you both. 🤞

Yaz88

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2020, 01:18:43 PM »
I will join you if that is okay with you instead of starting my own thread. most of my readers also gave end of feb -march but most said end of feb.

I’m on the same boat as you guys for the February/March timeline.  Mine is for contact prediction/chance for a relationship to further develop.  I have maybe 10% confidence of this happening.

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2020, 10:57:26 PM »

You can definitely join my countdown! I'm hoping to be able to document if anything happens here. So far, I do have an update: Snapchat randomly recommended my POI to me last week, we had never used that as a form of contact while we were together, and I actually could never find him on there even when I searched so that's interesting. My contacts are not linked to the app, so I must be in his contacts because we have 0 mutual friends. I was tempted to block him right away because I'm petty like that and I really don't want it to be easy for him to come back. Also I believe he unblocked me on Instagram this week (I still have him blocked, and that isn't going to change)

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2020, 11:23:20 PM »
No updates yet, haha there's only a little less than 2 weeks left to go. Unfortunately, it doesn't look likely that contact will happen between now and then. I've been waiting on that 2 since October, so I feel like it's time I that I continue to make an effort to detach from the idea of reconnecting with my ex. I feel like if it was going to happen it would have happened by now

Offline russianred

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2020, 03:43:11 AM »
No updates yet, haha there's only a little less than 2 weeks left to go. Unfortunately, it doesn't look likely that contact will happen between now and then. I've been waiting on that 2 since October, so I feel like it's time I that I continue to make an effort to detach from the idea of reconnecting with my ex. I feel like if it was going to happen it would have happened by now

I'm sorry that it doesn't look likely.  For whatever it's worth, I think that detatching can actually help to clear some of the tense energy surrounding the situation and might open up things.  But it has to be genuine detatchment.  I'd like to think that I'm slowly getting to that point, although the bulk of my predictions are still a little ways away.

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2020, 04:31:08 AM »
It's possible, but he and I have mutually blocked one another and it's been almost 6 months since we spoke. I also recently found out that he was cheating on me while we were together. I don't think he'll be back anytime soon, which I'm actually okay with at this point. It would gave been cool too get an accurate timeframe though!

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2020, 07:56:13 AM »
With 5 mins left in February 2020, contact doesn't look likely I'm afraid.

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2020, 02:33:53 AM »
Never happened. All of my original timelines have officially passed, I haven't had any predictions manifest for this situation in the 6 months I've  called about it.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2020, 03:20:47 AM »
Never happened. All of my original timelines have officially passed, I haven't had any predictions manifest for this situation in the 6 months I've  called about it.

I'm really sorry to hear this. I just wanted to chime in about the number timing but before I do, I am in NO WAY suggesting you wait for this stuff to happen. So that 2 could be 2 years or February of 2021, 2022 etc. It could also be the 2nd of a month. The number thing is so ridiculous and honestly I just don't even pay attention to that shit. It's hit or miss.

In October of 2018, Kisha had given me a number 2 for reconciliation, she gave it to me again in November as well. It did happen in that month of February 2019. However, in Sept and Dec of 2019 she kept giving me a 2 again for when he'd switch around and try to rekindle with me yet again and nothing happened in February at all. In fact, we didn't speaking at all that month until March 2nd.

I've seen a lot of reviews on Kisha and her numbers and many will tell you not to even put much into them. A lot have also said that their numbers actually ended up representing a number of years. Kisha says she only looks 6 months out in her general readings, but that is not the case at all. She isn't aware that she's seeing things taking place years out. I read through the entire string and I've also experienced things she's told me were going to happen, but didn't happen for over a year or more, and they were bad things predicted so I figured she was wrong and I was happy about it, but they happened much much later.

I'd say, in case it is years out, try your best to let go for now. Whether you hold on or let go isn't going to change what's to come, but it will free you emotionally. I've made the mistake of holding on for 6 years based upon readings and the hope that the psychics were giving me that he would change and treat me better..........and in the end...........he moved in with another woman. It was a total waste. Don't be me. Live your life and keep your doors open for someone else that you won't have to call psychics about or play emotional games with. Sending lots of love to you <3

anything