Author Topic: Aerie Rivers/Dino/Lidia/Leeloo/Avia/Kassie Kai/Terry Mitchell/CindyS....  (Read 10522 times)

Offline bee.23

Terry Mitchell scared the shit out of me lol

Offline SweetT

Re: Aerie Rivers/Dino/Lidia/Leeloo/Avia/Kassie Kai/Terry Mitchell/CindyS....
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2020, 12:00:40 AM »
I know not to ask Terry for events. I talked to him before with the Q and A, and it was somewhat positive, just takes patience. He did mention some type of event like but nothing serious. I was going to go back for the events, but now I change my mind....lol.

Offline SeekTruths1

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2020, 04:27:15 AM »
I had a reading with Aerie Rivers and they were identical. That was a waste of money for me.

Offline Hannahc88

« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2020, 03:19:52 PM »
I read with kassie lee loo aerie. To be honest I’ve read with kassie For months and her timing is hit and miss but her outcome is really accurate. She’s aided me with a highly complex situation with my boyfriend and she and a few others have been the only ones to pick up on this!

Lee loo I’ve read with once and give me a scarily accurate contact prediction. She said 8. And sure enough I woke up on the 8th Of the month  to a message from my bf after not speaking for over a week.

Aerie I did a quick read with she give a contact prediction of 22nd but unsure if this will occur yet.