Author Topic: Kansas is remarkable  (Read 1737 times)

Offline dascallie

Kansas is remarkable
« on: January 26, 2020, 04:00:10 PM »
I hesitate to bring any new psychic to the attention of the board--(I don't want to get any of you strung out anymore than many of us already are--(I've cut WAY back thank God)
BUT, I can't resist mentioning Kansas on California Psychics. I'd like to get others' opinions. I cringe to use the same overused hyperbole --"she's amazing! she's the most astonishing Ive ever experienced!"

That said, uh, I think she might be.

I cannot express how 'psychic' this woman is. Or telepathic? (how do they telepathically pick up accurate info we aren't thinking of though?) She is straight to point, no fluff....will NOT waste time. No idea about her ability to predict--too soon to say--but she truly does SEE your life and the people in full detail. She reeled off 100% accuracy on her first call with me. Unsettling actually.

She's only 4.00/min---that's soon to change undoubtably, as she's getting 'discovered'.

Offline kdspirited

Re: Kansas is remarkable
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2020, 07:18:48 AM »
how often is she on?

Offline dascallie

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2020, 12:23:02 AM »
It can be hard to catch her--but recently she was on a pretty consecutive amount of days. I think she must have a thriving offline business reading or her own site--I don't know.
She really impressed me, it was crazy accurate.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2020, 11:11:47 AM »
Obviously a bit tired. I clicked on this thinking “why are they advertising a place”

Thought it may make someone laugh.

Offline dascallie

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2020, 03:30:56 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D

I should have been more specific, that's hilarious!

Offline bstalling

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2020, 02:56:26 AM »
I remember her being good, not fabulous. She did validate 2 things specifically about my career, but she wasnt exactly a fountain of information. Was she like more of a telepath/mindreader? I remember her asking if "this makes sense" or trying to confirm her insights a lot, even though she specifically mentioned 2 things that let me know she was real.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2020, 05:06:55 AM »
bstalling how long ago did you read with her and did any of her predicitons happen?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2020, 05:21:03 PM »
probably a year ago. She provided insight that she was correct on, no real predictions that I can give her credit for.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2020, 06:05:22 PM »
Thanks Bstalling. I read with her a few weeks ago she kept asking me tons of questions for validations. She did pick up the general nature of the issue but her responses were very general and could apply to anyone calling a psychic. There was nothing specific but I will eat my words if her predictions happen

Offline maggie214

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2020, 08:19:17 PM »
I read with her after seeing this post and honestly that was the most generic reading I have ever received from a psychic ever.  I do not ask love related questions - only business, so they are pretty straightforward.  I felt like she was just giving me fairytale encouragement with no facts at all.  Just my experience.

Offline jas

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2020, 09:34:12 PM »
Thanks Maggie - I was about to read with her but will wait and see if others post any feedback.

Offline dascallie

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2020, 10:01:40 PM »
updates?

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2020, 07:25:23 AM »
her predictions for me for 3-4 weeks didnt happen. I dont think her predictions for 40 days out will happen either.

anything