Author Topic: Bitwine readers that respond to reviews like this  (Read 1883 times)

Offline Caroline10

Bitwine readers that respond to reviews like this
« on: January 25, 2020, 03:05:33 PM »
Hi, there's something I noticed about readers on Bitwine that respond to negative reviews. It's absolutely okay for them to defend themselves against goofy people, but when a reader responds with something personal from the reading like, "your ex wants nothing to do with you" or ""you're lying because you're the one who took that from your friend" or whatever, it makes me not want to go to that reader.
The responses might be true, lol. But it feels like that somehow doesn't reflect nicely on the reader either. They sound angry or vindictive if someone wasn't happy with their reading.
I haven't always gotten the most accurate readings out there, but have never left an unkind review for anyone, so I don't know what others experience on that front.
Despite that, I think people should say how they honestly feel about the reading without a reader bringing up something confidential or getting nasty.
Anyway this is just my 2 cents on that!

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Bitwine readers that respond to reviews like this
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2020, 09:23:06 PM »
Yes i always read the bad reviews and if they react badly i tend to skip them.  You can't be 100% right so if you get bent out of shape over it, it tends to leave me not wanting to try them.

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2020, 10:02:24 PM »
I agree! In some cases, it gets ugly. I know readers don't want to be slandered, but most of us can read between the lines because there are some wacky people out there.

Offline LayaLove

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2020, 08:19:07 AM »
😆😆😂😂😂😂 IVE READ THOSE REVIEW RESPONSES. HILARIOUS!!!!!!
SORRY HE DOESN'T WANT YOU!
YOU DONT LIKE THE TRUTH HE IS IN LOVE WITH SOMEBODY ELSE!
TRUTH HURTS, I KNOW!
SORRY HE IS NOT IN LOVE WITH YOU, ITS NOT MY FAULT!

😆😆😆😆😆 its ridiculously unprofessional & tacky but so funny!! That you guys caught on to that and wrote a review about how bad it looks!😆😆

anything