Author Topic: Just curious about big hitters...  (Read 3412 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Just curious about big hitters...
« on: January 24, 2020, 06:08:01 PM »
Ok so i haven't had any readings this year (thank goodness) but do read the threads.  Was wondering if anyone would like to share which popular advisors you tried who were either wrong or you just weren't impressed with. 

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Just curious about big hitters...
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2020, 07:38:37 PM »
Ok so i haven't had any readings this year (thank goodness) but do read the threads.  Was wondering if anyone would like to share which popular advisors you tried who were either wrong or you just weren't impressed with.

Matilda and Cookie. Wrong on both current and future. 🤷‍♀️

Offline sexyp

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2020, 07:52:16 PM »
Matilda wrong for me too

Matilda and Cookie. Wrong on both current and future. 🤷‍♀️

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2020, 08:40:42 PM »
I had a phone reading with Kisha at the end of November where she told me:

1. My ex did not want to pursue a relationship or anything casual with anyone
2. There is no one else around him

I found out on New years that he had been seeing someone for months, possibly before he and I even broke up.

At no point had that came up in any of my readings (phone, text, email) with her

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2020, 09:21:20 PM »
Out of those mentioned i only tried an email reading with Kisha.  She wasn't 100% on but at the time said if POI worked things out it would end in Oct.  I ended up ending things in July.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2020, 10:42:49 PM »
I must say Matilda has been a complete miss for me. Kisha has been wrong with relationships with me as well. However, great for everything else in between.

Kisha's the same for me. 

Yaz88

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2020, 10:45:33 PM »
Kisha has been 100% accurate on everything for me other than positive love predictions. 

Offline SarahM

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2020, 03:29:47 AM »
Kisha never worked for me and I’ve tried her a few times

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2020, 03:44:51 AM »
Mattie, cookie, Matilda, Kisha  far her prediction for the new love has been incorrect she told me 9-11 months or September -November in my reading in March 2019 none of that happened. Her as is read was very generic but somewhat relevant. Gaylene also ironically gave me the same numbers nothing happened in September or November I guess 9-11 months could happen but I wont hold my breath I read with her back in June
Yona is the only one whose predictions are pending so we shall see

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2020, 04:44:34 AM »
These were all love readings that were wrong or they just didn’t pan out ....Mattie, Cookie, Matilda, Kisha, Gaylene and Lady P.  Still waiting on predictions from Yona and Barbara. Yona has already gotten smaller predictions.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2020, 05:06:31 AM »
These were all love readings that were wrong or they just didn’t pan out ....Mattie, Cookie, Matilda, Kisha, Gaylene and Lady P.  Still waiting on predictions from Yona and Barbara. Yona has already gotten smaller predictions.
yup all love predictions

Offline britbrat

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2020, 06:14:44 PM »
Sadly, Yona has never connected with me. I have had 3 readings with her over the span of a few years and I think 2 small things she mentioned did happen. She mentioned a move and purchasing property. I did make a move 3 years later and purchasing property for me is something I do regularly with my brother so, not a major prediction for me. I kept trying her because she has been accurate for my friend and she is highly recommended on another forum. I love her sense of humor. Now after 1 try if the reader isn't accurate I don't go back. I wasn't impressed with Cookie when I started getting readings from her a few years back, but I realized I needed more time on the phone and she has been amazing.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2020, 08:05:39 PM »
Mattie, cookie, Matilda, Kisha  far her prediction for the new love has been incorrect she told me 9-11 months or September -November in my reading in March 2019 none of that happened. Her as is read was very generic but somewhat relevant. Gaylene also ironically gave me the same numbers nothing happened in September or November I guess 9-11 months could happen but I wont hold my breath I read with her back in June

Kd, I hope something from someone materializes for you soon. I know you’ve been through so many of the “popular” readers here. 

🤗

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2020, 08:08:56 PM »
Sadly, Yona has never connected with me. I have had 3 readings with her over the span of a few years and I think 2 small things she mentioned did happen. She mentioned a move and purchasing property. I did make a move 3 years later and purchasing property for me is something I do regularly with my brother so, not a major prediction for me. I kept trying her because she has been accurate for my friend and she is highly recommended on another forum. I love her sense of humor. Now after 1 try if the reader isn't accurate I don't go back. I wasn't impressed with Cookie when I started getting readings from her a few years back, but I realized I needed more time on the phone and she has been amazing.

I’m the same britbrat. I don’t try new readers anymore. I stick to Yona and Cookie for everything and Kisha for work/money. But when I did try someone new and it didn’t seem right I just wouldn’t go back.

I had that experience with Leanne. I tried her in the summer and I have no idea who she read. Nothing resonated with my life past present or future so I just didn’t go back and I won’t. But I know she’s fabulous for others.

Kate Marquez has been suggested to me and maybe at some point I’ll try her but for right now I’m happy with the accuracy I receive from Yona and Cookie alone.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2020, 09:30:48 PM »

Kd, I hope something from someone materializes for you soon. I know you’ve been through so many of the “popular” readers here. 

Thanks Somethingbetter right back at ya :-)

🤗