Author Topic: I don’t believe any readings anymore  (Read 1692 times)

Offline Sincity2

I don’t believe any readings anymore
« on: January 24, 2020, 11:11:10 AM »
So I started asking about a new guy who I was attracted to and seemed interested in me...a few readers said he’s interested and is trying to get to know me better.

Yesterday I found out he’s married with a second child in the way.

I’m done with readings for good now. What a wake up call!

Offline Sabrina

Re: I don’t believe any readings anymore
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2020, 11:22:51 AM »
Sorry to hear that :( It takes time to find a reliable and honest reader, and even then, not everyone can be 100%, so it's  best that you rely only on your knowledge/experience.

Offline Travelgirl

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2020, 04:04:26 PM »
So I started asking about a new guy who I was attracted to and seemed interested in me...a few readers said he’s interested and is trying to get to know me better.

Yesterday I found out he’s married with a second child in the way.

I’m done with readings for good now. What a wake up call!

That’s really bad.  Who did you read with?

He actually could be attracted to you and trying to get to know you better.  People cheat.  That being said, a good reader should have picked up on his relationship or any children around him. 

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2020, 04:23:20 PM »
Just because their human, I am never looking for 100%, but shit at least 20% accuracy would be a good thing. Or at least 10% from the moment I call.

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2020, 08:28:18 PM »
Men are dogs.  Maybe he is interested in you ;)

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2020, 03:47:07 AM »
take that as a sign and stick to your decision you are better off not giving these readers any benefit of the doubt.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2020, 12:56:44 PM »
Same for me. Nothing panned out for me either. The only predictions I have left pending are from Yona, Leanne and Barbara but I’m not holding my breath. I’ve also gotten small insignificant things come to pass but it wasn’t worth the time and money I spent.

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2020, 01:50:26 PM »
I’m just glad I’ve cut way back. I’ve maybe spent $50 this year so far on readings whereas a few years ago it would have been in the hundreds already. I think my issue stems from loneliness and boredom, I meet someone who sparks my interest, and I immediately want to know what will happen next.  This new guy seemed interested and I specifically asked if he was attached to anyone and I was told no.

It’s such an unhealthy habit.