Author Topic: Yona Farrell Samhain Casting  (Read 4963 times)

Offline Oisin16

Re: Yona Farrell Samhain Casting
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2019, 06:27:46 AM »
Just wanted to report that after a month of the spell being casted it haven’t work at all yet, so yeah I guesos it didn’t have any effects

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2019, 03:13:42 PM »
Just wanted to report that after a month of the spell being casted it haven’t work at all yet, so yeah I guesos it didn’t have any effects

Spells aren’t necessarily instant, and not only do they take time , they take belief.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2019, 06:40:48 PM »

Spells aren’t necessarily instant, and not only do they take time , they take belief.

You are right! I’ll try to be more positive :)

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2019, 07:38:49 PM »
And spells don’t always work unfortunately. In my case, Yona told me I have an 18 month to 2 year wait for my poi to reach out. She said the cards showed that there is nothing I can do to speed things up. Anything where I reach out would result in being ignored or rejected. She specifically said there is nothing that I could do to speed up the timing....not reaching out.... not spells....not anything...the only option is to give it time....so ouch! And it turns out she was right caz I tried a spell casting with another psychic and nothing happened. So I guess it depends on the situation. If Yona told you a spell could work it may very well play out in its own timing. But if she specifically stated its not a situation where a spell can help, I wouldnt bet on it.
Oh thanks for sharing your experience, Yona said the spell was a succes, so I guess it obviously will take time and I have to remain positive and let it go :)

Offline shannynlin

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2020, 04:19:39 PM »
I’ve tried a spell casting with Yona before. I was incredibly lost and wanting a career change but had zero network or experience in any fields I wanted to try. I live in a very competitive part of the United States where people with PHDs from ivy leagues are a dime a dozen, so my situation was bleak to say the least.

Over a year later, a new job[size=78%] literally just landed in my lap. It was 20min from home, better pay, more fun, etc. Yona had also seen this happen during one of my readings. [/size]

Don’t know if her spell was the reason I got the job, but I’m not complaining!