Author Topic: 40 readings later i wish I felt better....  (Read 13173 times)

Offline Esse

Re: 40 readings later i wish I felt better....
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2020, 11:49:04 AM »
Was contact out of the blue or did you reach out first?

Offline Dxbguppy1

« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2020, 06:33:39 PM »
Completely out of the blue! I’m honestly amazed.

Others did say contact by mid feb so it’s within that timeframe but no one got it to the day like her.

As far as where it goes from here that’s another story.

The contact wasn’t exactly a conversation starter but we shall see what unfolds in Feb if anything so I will keep updated and provide a final list of who was right in the end. Fingers crossed.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2020, 08:56:22 AM »
Just wanted to come back and update that as difficult as it seemed to believe YAZMIN was SPOT ON. She made a prediction of 5 for contact. 5 days, 5 weeks. 5 days exactly!

If anything will come of this no one knows- but she got the contact prediction to the day.

Can I ask how long you and POI went without contact before he reached out? And also what is the status of your current situation, working out? I hope so. Light and love xoxo, if you ever need an open ear, PM me!

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2020, 04:25:41 AM »
Completely out of the blue! I’m honestly amazed.

Others did say contact by mid feb so it’s within that timeframe but no one got it to the day like her.

As far as where it goes from here that’s another story.

The contact wasn’t exactly a conversation starter but we shall see what unfolds in Feb if anything so I will keep updated and provide a final list of who was right in the end. Fingers crossed.

Would love an update on this!!!

anything