Author Topic: 40 readings later i wish I felt better....  (Read 13131 times)

Offline Dxbguppy1

40 readings later i wish I felt better....
« on: January 22, 2020, 04:08:36 PM »
Hi everyone, i've been a silent observer of this forum for a while now and I wanted to share my story as it currently stands.

Besides the fact that I have gone on a complete rampage of readings and need to stop right now, the below is what I got so far that I wanted to share.

So I've done a total of 40 readings regarding POI and out of those 40, 5 have told me theres no chance of POI returning.

1.   The Divine- Probably the best reading I’ve had just because it was so detailed and so on point about POI. I didn’t see any reviews about her here but she had great ratings on Kasamba so I gave her go. She says POI will be in touch within next few weeks.

2.   Sacred Divine Love Reunite- Says POI will return in August and has negative influences around him

3.   Sid Powerful Visions- Says POI will return by end of Feb

4.   Psychic Evangeline-Says POI will return in by end of Feb and has negative influences around him- a girl

5.   Love Psychic Sammy- Says POI will return by end of Feb and has negative influences around him- a girl

6.   Mystique Solutions- Says POI will return in by end of March and has negative influences around him- a girl

7.   Cosmic Fusion- Says POI will return by end of Feb and has negative influences around him- a girl

8.   Love readings by Saj- Says POI will return by end of Feb and has negative influences around him- a girl

9.   Maestro Says POI will return in a few days

10.   Honest Psychic Ozark Seer- Says POI will return in 2 weeks

11.   Ann Lesley- Says its over

12.   Inspired Within- Says its over

13.   Insituitive Counsellor- Says POI will return by mid Feb

14.   Poweful Voice JIA-Says POI will return mid Feb

15.   Bteezy- Says its not over and I will hear from POI but doesn’t give timeframes
16.   Yazmin- Says she see’s the number 5 (5 days, 5 weeks or 5 months) and that POI and I will be engaged this year

17.   Donovan- Says POI will return by end of March

18.   Advisor Rainbow-Says POI will return by 25th Feb

19.   Aquiya- Says POI will return mid April

20.   Larkedon- Says POI will return by end of Feb and has negative influences around him- a girl

21.   Quietsound- Says POI will return by end of Feb

22.   Chelle- Says its over

23.   Rani- Says POI will return by mid Feb

24.   Jullianna Day-Says POI will return by end of Feb

25.   Elizabeth- Says its over

26.   Best Psychic Readings- Says its not over and I will hear from POI but doesn’t give timeframes

27.   Psychic Tarot with Aura- Says POI will return by end of Feb

28.   A Psychic Friend- Says its not over and I will hear from POI but doesn’t give timeframes

29.   Tomorrow by Tabitha- Says its not over and I will hear from POI but doesn’t give timeframes

30.   Invinsible Insights- Says POI will return by end of April and has negative influences around him- a girl

31.   Truthful Visions- Says POI will return by end of Feb

32.   Stefans- Says its not over and I will hear from POI but doesn’t give timeframes

33.   Spiritual Divini Service- Says POI will return by end of March

34.   Ask Cristina- Says POI will return by end of March

35.   Master Enigma- Literally types one word responses but has said will hear from POI by end of next week

36.   Sonia Divine- Says POI will return but only to tell me he wants to be single

37.   Diana Shoshone- Says POI will return by end of January

38.   Stephanie Theresa- Says POI will return but doesn’t give timeframes

39.   Sonya Starr Angel- Says POI will return but doesn’t give timeframes

40.   Powerful Visions- Says its over

So evidently thousands of dollars out of pocket, emotionally drained and without any real idea of what will happen as everyone’s predictions are so vast and the 5 negative ones still emotionally outweigh the 35 positive ones. Sigh.

Who are the most trusted psychics from the ones above?

Offline Fidget1028

Re: 40 readings later i wish I felt better....
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2020, 04:14:27 PM »
Hi everyone, i've been a silent observer of this forum for a while now and I wanted to share my story as it currently stands.

Besides the fact that I have gone on a complete rampage of readings and need to stop right now, the below is what I got so far that I wanted to share.

So I've done a total of 40 readings regarding POI and out of those 40, 5 have told me theres no chance of POI returning.

1.   The Divine- Probably the best reading I’ve had just because it was so detailed and so on point about POI. I didn’t see any reviews about her here but she had great ratings on Kasamba so I gave her go. She says POI will be in touch within next few weeks.

2.   Sacred Divine Love Reunite- Says POI will return in August and has negative influences around him

3.   Sid Powerful Visions- Says POI will return by end of Feb

4.   Psychic Evangeline-Says POI will return in by end of Feb and has negative influences around him- a girl

5.   Love Psychic Sammy- Says POI will return by end of Feb and has negative influences around him- a girl

6.   Mystique Solutions- Says POI will return in by end of March and has negative influences around him- a girl

7.   Cosmic Fusion- Says POI will return by end of Feb and has negative influences around him- a girl

8.   Love readings by Saj- Says POI will return by end of Feb and has negative influences around him- a girl

9.   Maestro Says POI will return in a few days

10.   Honest Psychic Ozark Seer- Says POI will return in 2 weeks

11.   Ann Lesley- Says its over

12.   Inspired Within- Says its over

13.   Insituitive Counsellor- Says POI will return by mid Feb

14.   Poweful Voice JIA-Says POI will return mid Feb

15.   Bteezy- Says its not over and I will hear from POI but doesn’t give timeframes
16.   Yazmin- Says she see’s the number 5 (5 days, 5 weeks or 5 months) and that POI and I will be engaged this year

17.   Donovan- Says POI will return by end of March

18.   Advisor Rainbow-Says POI will return by 25th Feb

19.   Aquiya- Says POI will return mid April

20.   Larkedon- Says POI will return by end of Feb and has negative influences around him- a girl

21.   Quietsound- Says POI will return by end of Feb

22.   Chelle- Says its over

23.   Rani- Says POI will return by mid Feb

24.   Jullianna Day-Says POI will return by end of Feb

25.   Elizabeth- Says its over

26.   Best Psychic Readings- Says its not over and I will hear from POI but doesn’t give timeframes

27.   Psychic Tarot with Aura- Says POI will return by end of Feb

28.   A Psychic Friend- Says its not over and I will hear from POI but doesn’t give timeframes

29.   Tomorrow by Tabitha- Says its not over and I will hear from POI but doesn’t give timeframes

30.   Invinsible Insights- Says POI will return by end of April and has negative influences around him- a girl

31.   Truthful Visions- Says POI will return by end of Feb

32.   Stefans- Says its not over and I will hear from POI but doesn’t give timeframes

33.   Spiritual Divini Service- Says POI will return by end of March

34.   Ask Cristina- Says POI will return by end of March

35.   Master Enigma- Literally types one word responses but has said will hear from POI by end of next week

36.   Sonia Divine- Says POI will return but only to tell me he wants to be single

37.   Diana Shoshone- Says POI will return by end of January

38.   Stephanie Theresa- Says POI will return but doesn’t give timeframes

39.   Sonya Starr Angel- Says POI will return but doesn’t give timeframes

40.   Powerful Visions- Says its over

So evidently thousands of dollars out of pocket, emotionally drained and without any real idea of what will happen as everyone’s predictions are so vast and the 5 negative ones still emotionally outweigh the 35 positive ones. Sigh.

Who are the most trusted psychics from the ones above?

Honestly I haven't heard of or read with any of them except Powerful Visions and she's a scam. 🤷‍♀️

Edited: there are multiple readers called "powerful visions ". I'm referring to Powerful Visions by Jo.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2020, 04:18:08 PM by Fidget1028 »

Offline Dxbguppy1

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2020, 04:17:26 PM »
Thanks Fidget... glad one of the 5 that said its over is a certified scam :)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2020, 04:19:51 PM »
Thanks Fidget... glad one of the 5 that said its over is a certified scam :)

May be a different reader. I was referring to Powerful Visions by Jo. Not sure if it's the same one.

Offline Dxbguppy1

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2020, 04:21:51 PM »
These are all off Kasamba.

i hope others who have used the above psychics can chime in.

Tough times... sigh.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2020, 04:25:44 PM »
These are all off Kasamba.

i hope others who have used the above psychics can chime in.

Tough times... sigh.

Kasamba is awful. Most platforms are though.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2020, 05:29:51 PM »
Big no no to kasamba. I’ve been there , I’m sorry .

I would go to heavy hitters first and if you have money left over try platforms if you’re still desperate .

I recommend ;

Yona
Cookie
Kate Marquez

Offline Dxbguppy1

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2020, 05:43:07 PM »
Thank you for the recommendations. I will give them a go.

Out of the 40 I tried I heard so much about

Stephanie Teresia
Yazmin
Master Enigma
Sonya Starr Angel
Diana Shoshane
Breezy
Quietsound

:'(

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2020, 07:01:39 PM »
Before you keep going, please ask yourself if a POI who leaves you wondering this much is really worth all the trouble to find out whether they will return or not. And if they are worth it, why not talk to them and find out where things stand.

I second the suggestion to try Kate Marquez. I had my last reading ever with her, she was late delivering it and it was a bit off, BUT nevertheless I got the answer I needed to hear so it stopped my compulsion to get more readings.

Most psychics will say POI will return no matter what the situation is. It has a good chance of being true because many POIs do return in some sense, just not always how we want. Then there are psychics who just like to give bad news. Some of those will be dead wrong so it makes you hopeful that the other psychics will be right. There's no way to really know until you just see what happens. Sometimes it takes years to pass before you truly know who got it right vs. wrong.

Trusted doesn't matter much because a psychic who works for 20 people will be wrong for at least one person. And a psychic who comes off like a total scam for 20 people will make one person's hair stand on end with their accuracy.

No matter how you feel about this person, in the bigger scheme of things there is a reason they are gone. Maybe life is trying to bring you something better.

Agreed. And...I totally love Kate. I know she doesn't work for everyone, but she was an eye opener for me.

Offline Dxbguppy1

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2020, 07:44:05 PM »
Before you keep going, please ask yourself if a POI who leaves you wondering this much is really worth all the trouble to find out whether they will return or not. And if they are worth it, why not talk to them and find out where things stand.

I second the suggestion to try Kate Marquez. I had my last reading ever with her, she was late delivering it and it was a bit off, BUT nevertheless I got the answer I needed to hear so it stopped my compulsion to get more readings.

Most psychics will say POI will return no matter what the situation is. It has a good chance of being true because many POIs do return in some sense, just not always how we want. Then there are psychics who just like to give bad news. Some of those will be dead wrong so it makes you hopeful that the other psychics will be right. There's no way to really know until you just see what happens. Sometimes it takes years to pass before you truly know who got it right vs. wrong.

Trusted doesn't matter much because a psychic who works for 20 people will be wrong for at least one person. And a psychic who comes off like a total scam for 20 people will make one person's hair stand on end with their accuracy.

No matter how you feel about this person, in the bigger scheme of things there is a reason they are gone. Maybe life is trying to bring you something better.

You're very right I agree and deep down I feel pathetic over it but then when so much time, effort and love has been invested in someone over the years its hard to just accept things and walk away because of hope.

Offline JAG20

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2020, 12:01:06 AM »
I would like to try Kate, but apparently she is awful at replying, I prefer email based to be honest, also. I haven't had contact with my significant other since september, and I find it hard to believe empaths can still tune in to some one for you when you aren't in current contact, I would ideally like an email read

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2020, 12:52:38 AM »
I would like to try Kate, but apparently she is awful at replying, I prefer email based to be honest, also. I haven't had contact with my significant other since september, and I find it hard to believe empaths can still tune in to some one for you when you aren't in current contact, I would ideally like an email read

She's not just an empath. She is also psychic.

Offline Aibaj678

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2020, 02:23:44 AM »
Yazmin has been kinda right for me. Though timeframe was a bit late. She told me that things will improve between me and POI from early December onwards. Whereas things started to improve from 1st Jan onwards. Same with Sacred Divine Love Reunite.
Powerful Visions ( the one who charges approx 20 usd) has been a bit less optimistic but gave me a positive reading. She didn’t give any timeframes. Though she said that things will improve. And things are happening.
If you want You can try Truth and Light or Accurate Love Readings on Kasamba
Haven’t tried all of them but apart from the ones I mentioned above most of them were wrong they just gave me a fairy tale reading.
Honestly I feel that psychics on kasamba are way too expensive for the information they provide. You should try Yona, Abundant Visions or Aries Intuition. They are less expensive and the information they provide is way too detailed.

Offline Dxbguppy1

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2020, 11:28:29 AM »
Well I took the advice here and paid for two readings one with Yona and one with Kate.

Looks like they both have a waiting time of 10 days so I will be back to report.

These will be my last two readings as it seems after this I would have already pretty much read with 90% of the online psychic community *eyeroll*

Wish me luck- praying for a positive outcome for me and ex.

Offline Dxbguppy1

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2020, 09:41:15 AM »
Just wanted to come back and update that as difficult as it seemed to believe YAZMIN was SPOT ON. She made a prediction of 5 for contact. 5 days, 5 weeks. 5 days exactly!

If anything will come of this no one knows- but she got the contact prediction to the day.

anything