Author Topic: DollWitch  (Read 1998 times)

Offline _sydney_vicious_

DollWitch
« on: January 21, 2020, 01:11:22 AM »
Has anyone read with her? How was your experience with her?

I read with her for the first time but I don't know what to think -- she picked up on certain details but never really gave me a specific prediction outside of saying something along the lines of "your relationship is far from over". I couldn't really tell if she was cold reading or not.

Offline Flapnuggets

Re: DollWitch
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2020, 05:20:10 AM »
None of her predictions have manifested for me. She told me in one reading that my current POI was "The one". In the next reading she said she doesnt do that, and changed the outcome to "We would date and she would drive me nuts". We haven't dated at all, not even a cup of coffee, so I am ok with saying that it probably isnt going to happen.

On a previous POI - Its been almost 4 years since she swore we would be together. (to quote her - it could take 4-5 years) Outside of a very rare "hello, how are you?" on IG there is nothing there.

She is nice to talk to, and has picked up on small events, but nothing else.

Offline SUPERN0VA

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2020, 11:11:40 AM »
Dollwitch has no psychic ability whatsoever. She’s also a complete b!tch. Very rude and inaccurate.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2020, 02:30:46 PM »
She has zero psychic ability. Nothing she said came to pass and the reading was so vague. I don’t recommend at all.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2020, 08:16:58 PM »
waste of time and money not a psychic

anything