Author Topic: 2020 and still getting readings  (Read 4068 times)

Offline russianred

Re: 2020 and still getting readings
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2020, 08:52:01 PM »
A huge trigger for me is also that I don't trust myself to do the "right" thing anymore in my relationship.  I'm in an ongoing complicated situation, and I feel like I don't know how to handle it, and getting readings has made that worse in some ways in that I've solicited so many opinions at this point that I don't even know what to trust.  I already was done with new readers, but I've taken everyone but two people off my favorite readers list.  And I need to trust myself more.

Offline honeydip

« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2020, 04:43:17 PM »
Russianred

I don’t know about you but I make decisions without calling psychics about everything else in my life when it comes to family,career,finances etc. I’ve probably only asked a psychic about career stuff maybe four times and I’ve been addicted since 2013. Those areas of my life seem to be going well. However I’ve lost control of decision making when it comes to my love life. I’ve been calling psychics about relationships for years and its been a hot mess. That’s why I’m trying to stop it. All the confusing opinions and readings confuse you, drive you insane and make you feel stuck. I spent 70 bucks yesterday on psychics I can’t continue this. I would rather buy make up or do other things with my money.

Offline russianred

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2020, 02:16:05 AM »
Russianred

I don’t know about you but I make decisions without calling psychics about everything else in my life when it comes to family,career,finances etc. I’ve probably only asked a psychic about career stuff maybe four times and I’ve been addicted since 2013. Those areas of my life seem to be going well. However I’ve lost control of decision making when it comes to my love life. I’ve been calling psychics about relationships for years and its been a hot mess. That’s why I’m trying to stop it. All the confusing opinions and readings confuse you, drive you insane and make you feel stuck. I spent 70 bucks yesterday on psychics I can’t continue this. I would rather buy make up or do other things with my money.

I don't want to stop but I do want to cut back, which I've overall, with a few hiccups, been successful doing the last 3 weeks.  I had a major binge around New Years that did me in so badly this month for my credit card.  Like you, I call about relationships.  The confusing readings and contradictory opinions just make everything worse.  I'm sticking to my two main readers going forward, whether they're right or wrong.  I also have concerns that binging somehow energetically impedes progress with the relationship.

anything