Author Topic: Bitwine Julia Caliope  (Read 14936 times)

Offline Serendipity

Re: Bitwine Julia Caliope
« Reply #60 on: April 09, 2019, 02:44:15 PM »
No issues here, and yes please stand by what you say because I don't believe every reader will work for all. I also must stand by what has worked for me.

I have also had many other reads in the past 10 years or whatever it is that I've been doing this, who were extremely accurate and suddenly not able to connect with me anymore. Miss Ann is one of them, and she is loved by so many here. Likewise, Angel Readings hasn't been accurate for me, I think only her first reading was fine but after that the predictions in the last 3 months have not come to pass.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #61 on: April 09, 2019, 02:52:56 PM »
yea it's like lots of readers...some work for one but not another...also sometimes they are accurate at first, and then later on, not so much...

Offline persephone

« Reply #62 on: April 09, 2019, 03:01:06 PM »
No issues here, and yes please stand by what you say because I don't believe every reader will work for all. I also must stand by what has worked for me.

I have also had many other reads in the past 10 years or whatever it is that I've been doing this, who were extremely accurate and suddenly not able to connect with me anymore. Miss Ann is one of them, and she is loved by so many here. Likewise, Angel Readings hasn't been accurate for me, I think only her first reading was fine but after that the predictions in the last 3 months have not come to pass.

@ Serendipity  Thank you!  I did read the transcript 3-4 times and I was not impressed. Not all readers will work for us. Some can connect better than others. I’m glad it worked for you guys.
Angel Readings was very accurate with past and present. I am still waiting on the future predictions to come to pass. Time will tell. Same with Joanna123, she was great with past and present, without me giving her any information. I’m waiting on the future predictions to come to pass. With Psychic Italy Shawn, he was great as well, he didn’t ask me any questions and he just started telling me about my situation. With him, a few of the short therm predictions came to pass, but the bigger predictions I have to wait for them to come to pass.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #63 on: April 09, 2019, 03:52:23 PM »
What a joke this woman is... I speak Romanian, so the language barrier was not an issue.
She was just guessing with me, asked me a lot of questions. I told her my ex bf and then after a few lines she’s like” you two are not together anymore “. My reply “yes, I told you earlier”.
The reading was terrible and she is guessing. I kept waiting to get some information from her and at one point I hung up.
Two thumbs down 👎  👎
I need to close my Bitwine account. 99% of the so called readers there are charlatans.
I feel this happened with me too. I asked her a specific question about my job after the hellos and such and she said she would look into it, then she launched into this explanation about the issues she was having with bitwine and that she created a ticket to their customer service. She then said she would give me a general reading, then followed that with I need to have a specific question and that she wasn't god. This showed me she was having some kind of attitude so I asked her wasn't my career question not specific enough (I even retyped it) and she said yes that it was specific enough, so I have no idea where any of the in between comments came from. I already asked her two questions back to back and it's like she either had not seen them or didn't read them, although she previously said she would look into it. I'm a fast typist, but don't people know how to look up and see the sentences they missed? That entire interchange, just did not make any sense to me.

I am happy to have tried her and can move on from feeling I missed out on anything. Needless to say I won't be returning to her.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 03:54:10 PM by HornetKick »

Offline mayflower

« Reply #64 on: April 19, 2019, 06:49:52 PM »
Once week ago i tried her again and found out that her prediction panned out by today that he would request me to support him about career.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #65 on: April 19, 2019, 06:59:13 PM »
Once week ago i tried her again and found out that her prediction panned out by today that he would request me to support him about career.

That is great.  I read with her not long ago again and she was certain things would happen within 2 weeks so i will up date if she got it right this time for me.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #66 on: January 13, 2020, 03:12:30 PM »
Should probably be posting under the one in the Bitwine file.