Author Topic: Psychics providing same outcome & timeframes? -->PO  (Read 1680 times)

Offline helloitsme

Psychics providing same outcome & timeframes? -->PO
« on: January 20, 2020, 12:20:14 PM »
Hi! Has anyone ever experienced receiving readings by your favorite psychics and they gave you similar readings? Psychic 1 would say "They won't last long, I could see them ending in March due to miscommunication. The two of you will progress into some sort of relationship or talk about it by March-April. Other girls are fillers." and psychic 2 would say "Him and the girl he is speaking to will be on the rocks within 7 weeks although I can't see when they'll break up for sure. Their relationship won't last long and I'm getting rebound energy from this. You'll have the opportunity to get back together 2-3 months from now." and psychic 3 unfortunately cannot tell timeframes but said "He will come to his senses and will see that no matter where he goes and who he's with, he still has feelings for you. Other girls don't matter because the outcome will be him wanting you." These three psychics also advised me to be willing to go with the flow and to not panic whatsoever.

Overall, 2 of them have told me that this girl and my ex will be over or on the rocks by March and that it will be short-lived and had "filler" or "rebound" energy. 2 out of the 3 mentioned that we would get back together by March-April. But all 3 did predict that we would get back together.

So from purple ocean I received readings from Lynn, Jewels, and Chris (also known as TruthIntuitions). I've been reading up on the three upon this website and noticed they had great reviews so I took my shot and hit them up. They all also let me know that free will could come into play. I made this post because I wanted to see if this has happened to anyone else and if predictions did come to light.

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Psychics providing same outcome & timeframes? -->PO
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2020, 03:26:39 PM »
There are similar threads on the forum about this for example
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,4672.msg88847.html#msg88847

For me almost 100 percent of the time if my readers are seeing the same thing and timing it happens —- so far🙂

Offline helloitsme

Re: Psychics providing same outcome & timeframes? -->PO
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2020, 02:03:22 AM »
Who do you read with?