Author Topic: After a year of endless readings, the psychics that got it right  (Read 36507 times)

Offline mayflower

Re: After a year of endless readings, the psychics that got it right
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2020, 07:58:51 AM »
No, it was on Bitwine with Rares.  I also get notified quite often that Beverley is on and go to chat and she is not actually on.  Have just note been able to catch anyone since you posted.  Will keep trying ;)
Both Rares and Beverley Ann have been really kind and ethical to me. I know there’s time difference but they always try to work out with the schedule. But yes, they are not on bitwine a lot.
If above means Rares Mardare, totally wrong for me. I like Miss Beverley but for Rares i read once time and spent 30 euro, totally wrong so i did not read with him since 2018.

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2020, 12:14:50 AM »
No, it was on Bitwine with Rares.  I also get notified quite often that Beverley is on and go to chat and she is not actually on.  Have just note been able to catch anyone since you posted.  Will keep trying ;)
Both Rares and Beverley Ann have been really kind and ethical to me. I know there’s time difference but they always try to work out with the schedule. But yes, they are not on bitwine a lot.
If above means Rares Mardare, totally wrong for me. I like Miss Beverley but for Rares i read once time and spent 30 euro, totally wrong so i did not read with him since 2018.

In what ways was he wrong for you?  He seems to be on point with predictions and vibes.

Offline mayflower

« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2020, 12:08:19 PM »

In what ways was he wrong for you?  He seems to be on point with predictions and vibes.
I had issue at workplace. The outcome was totally different from what he had told me. Maybe he is expert in love relationship but not for career issue or maybe he cannot connect with me.

Offline maggie214

« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2020, 07:17:19 PM »
I got in touch with EffieK and Rares Madare over the weekend.  It's odd because I am not looking for readings about a POI or lost love.  I am married with kids, so most of my requested readings are  about business issues and family issues.  I am struggling with some issues with my daughter in school (mean girl behavior) and it is creating a lot of anxiety for me.  Nothing I have ever dealt with before - she is the just such a sweet, kind soul.  I get readings on and off here and there and have for years on these types issues - they range depending on the season.  I have one reader I do really like who is on Bitwine and also had her own page, but thought I would try some new folks.  Both of them told me off the bat they could not read anything that involved anyone under 18 so that threw me for a loop and frankly if they could not help me with whether these issues would improve over time, I didn't really have much to ask since that is what I am stressing about right now.  I have never had a reader tell me he/she would not read family issues before, but Rares was much nicer about it and we focused on something else.  He picked up some other things that seemed I could validate - time will tell.  In my opinion, EffieK was extremely rude about it - like unnecessarily rude.  You would have thought I asked some crazy ass question.  I am in law enforcement and ethics is a core value, so I was really turned off by her attitude.  I will likely stick to my favorite although I may try Beverly Ann.     

Offline Anon

« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2020, 07:55:50 PM »
I truely hate when a negative review is left for a reader, e.g on Etsy (speaking the truth), and they hound you to take it off.

pfizer

« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2020, 01:28:42 AM »
i am surprised sbout EffieK and Rares, effiek was so wrong in all three my readings, first about an old poi said he will reach out but no, second about a business issue, still wrong timing wrong outcome wrong, third about same poi said he loves freedom too much and was scared of relationship bcoz the ex was too needy so now he doesn't want any woman, wrong again, he doesnt have any relationship before and he did reached out to me (after the reading)very warm and asked for a date.
Rares was better, he picked the poi accurately and described currently on point, but if he was right i should be married and have a kid now lol

Offline whatdoyoumean09

« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2020, 12:11:33 PM »
i am surprised sbout EffieK and Rares, effiek was so wrong in all three my readings, first about an old poi said he will reach out but no, second about a business issue, still wrong timing wrong outcome wrong, third about same poi said he loves freedom too much and was scared of relationship bcoz the ex was too needy so now he doesn't want any woman, wrong again, he doesnt have any relationship before and he did reached out to me (after the reading)very warm and asked for a date.
Rares was better, he picked the poi accurately and described currently on point, but if he was right i should be married and have a kid now lol

I have only ever gone to her about love. I don't trust any of them for career, really, to be honest with you.

Offline icexgb

« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2020, 12:33:41 AM »
When you said Aria, please could you give me her link? I want to see if this is the same tarot reader that I have been using. Thanks 😊

I made a mistake - it should have read Avia. Here she is: https://bitwine.com/psychics/387197-avia

Thanks a lot. I thought it was her and I have been using her for a while. Sometimes she was right but sometimes she was wrong.

I used her for like a year... she's never been right for me...  but she is very a good lady yes..

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2020, 03:28:36 AM »
I've messaged beverley ann 3 times now since january and no response. Hipe shes ok

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2020, 03:36:29 AM »
I've messaged beverley ann 3 times now since january and no response. Hipe shes ok

She was on the other night doing readings but I couldn’t get in with her. I messaged her as well and haven’t heard anything either.

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2020, 05:09:38 AM »
Beverley Ann comes on so randomly.
I read with her not long ago. I just happened to check “my advisors” (you can do this by clicking the heart& they’ll end up there)
She was just sitting there chilling.
What she said seems to be happening for me - timeframe was off though by about 2 weeks
She was on a couple nights ago but i couldn't get on with her

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2020, 04:00:51 PM »
almost all Bitwine psychics I read with, prediction never came true. Not even Beverly Ann

You seem to have no luck with readers....stay away from Asknow. Psychic source has many good ones, CA also has some good ones, have you tried Keen.com? Esty? Or meetyourpschic?
Hope you have better luck..

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2020, 10:50:20 PM »

You seem to have no luck with readers....stay away from Asknow. Psychic source has many good ones, CA also has some good ones, have you tried Keen.com? Esty? Or meetyourpschic?
Hope you have better luck..
So true!

Offline Heidimary

« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2020, 07:49:34 PM »
Do any of you guys know if the psychics on mypsy share transcripts? Like peoples chats? 😅

Offline sagittariusbeliever12

« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2020, 02:40:38 PM »
Do any of you guys know if the psychics on mypsy share transcripts? Like peoples chats? 😅

Yes! Raynee will email me